Thirty-four

We all went upstairs. "How in the world we have visitors?" Felix asked. Jiyeon sigh. "I don't know who it is but let me just tell ya. Behave yourself." Hyunjin sigh. "We'll see." I walk beside of Hyunjin. "What is it?" He look at me and smile. "Don't worry." I nod. We all gather upstairs in the living room. There was a person in a black hoodie and joggers. I tilt my head. I grip on my gun under my hoodie pocket. The person stand up and took off its hoodie. Felix eyes widen.

"No way!" I choke. "How in the world you're..." She smiles and walk over to me. Hyunjin got between us. "Sorry, but who are you?" Felix push Hyunjin aside. "You're Moon Yojeong!" She nod. "Hello, nice to meet you boys." Yojeong look over at me. "Y/N, I have something to tell you." I tilt my head. "Why-" "Come come!" Jiyeon cock a brow. "How do she knows Y/N?" Chan shrug. "I have no idea, but keep your guards up." Jiyeon nod. Hyunjin glance over at Jiyeon and look away. "Jiyeon." She hum in response. "I think you might be correct."

Yojeong took a deep breath. "I have big news for you." I tilt my head. "What is it that is so---- eager to the point you have to come all the way here?" Yojeong squeal in brightness. "You won't believe what I've found out?" I slowly nod my head look at the guys. Hyunjin raise a brow. I shook my head. Hyunjin nod and wink. I look at Yojeong. "What is it? You know that I'm not a patience person." 

"Okay okay, but promise me that you won't get freak out." I nod. Yojeong clear her throat. "I figure out where's your sister at." I smile. "Really?" She nod. I shake her. "Tell me where she's at?" Yojeong purse her lip. "She's.. ahh....she." I tilt my head. "Is something the matter?" Yojeong smile fade away. "Actually I thought I had it, but actually its not a good news." My smile drop. "What do you mean?" Yojeong sigh. "Remember when you ask me to search for a history of your sister's case." I nod. "She uh..."

"If its not good news then why are you here?" Jiyeon asked. Yojeong purse her lip. "The thing I do have good news and bad news." Jiyeon furrow her brows. Yojeong took a deep breath. "Youn... your sister fall for her death. But I.." I clench my jaw. "That's enough." I turn on my heels. "If that's your bad news and good news then I suggest for you to leave before I shoot." Yojeong grab my wrist. "Y/N, wait." I shook my wrist away from her. 

"Listen here, Yojeong. Look around and see whose roof you're under. If you're here to spread nonsense and mess around I recommend don't mess with my buttons. At this rate, I'm on the spot to kill whoever messes with my buttons." Yojeong purse her lip. "But can you at least hear my good news first?" I sigh. "If it's about your company then I don't want to hear at the moment."

I turn on my heel and walk to the door that leads to the training room. "Your sister is here!" Yojeong blurted. I crumble my fist and turn over. "Do you want to die?" Yojeong took a deep breath and gulp. "I'm not asking for a death wish. But I'm stating the truth." I dash toward Yojeong and grab her by the neck. "The truth?" Yojeong gasp for air. "Yah, Y/N." Felix call. Hyunjin hold him back. "Hold up." Felix glare. "Do you think friends do neck to neck to each other like that? No!" Hyunjin threw him a glare. 

"Are you assuming that I won't shoot toward my friends?" Felix scoff. "No wonder you two are a couple. You two act alike." Jiyeon scoff. "Felix, aren't you getting too sensitive now? We don't act like that." Felix crumble his fists. "Y'all are monsters." Chan sigh. "Please calm down everyone." He said. Chan look at Y/N. "Y/N let go of her." I tighten her neck. "You are playing with me at this rate, huh? Don't think I know your secret, Yojeong." Yojeong tried to push me away from I pull her hair back down. 

Minho glance at Jisung. Jisung shook. Minho sigh. "Can I guess something?" Chan raise a brow. "What?" Minho glance at Jiyeon and Chan. "Leader, where did you found Jiyeon again?" Chan look at Jiyeon. "I found Jiyeon on the side of the Han River, why?" Minho nod. "What time and date?" Jiyeon chuckle. "How hilarious me and Hyunjin were just discussing this like not too long ago." Hyunjin sigh. "Y/N, let go of Yojeong." I look at him. "Give me a good reason." Hyunjin smile. "Jiyeon is Youn." I furrow my brow. "You're kidding." Hyunjin shook. "Ask Jiyeon yourself." 

Jiyeon sigh. "Okay, play times over. Hello everybody my name is Park Youn. Nice to meet you fools." I loosen my grip and glare at Yojeong. "Is that true?" Yojeong cough and nod. I carefully took a few steps back. "So you're telling me..." I look at Jiyeon, who was sitting on the arm of the sofa with her arms cross. "You're the Park Youn. My step-sister." She nod. I look around and drop onto my knees. Hyunjin quickly run to my side. "Hey, get yourself together." I gulp and nod. "I know." 

Jiyeon sigh and walk over to me. She kneel to my level and smile. "Hello, big sister."