Thirty-six

"What are you two ladies out here?" He asked. I raised a brow. "And you are?" He smile. "The name is Lee Jeno." He said, softly. I nod. "So are you gonna attack?" He shook. "I wouldn't dare to unless you dare to." I glance at Jiyeon. Jiyeon sigh and stand up. "Sis, let's go. I think the sun is about to drop." Jeno nod. 

"Yeah, y'all should. After all, the city is quite wild now a days." Jiyeon scoff. "Well, see ya." I stand up and follow her from behind. I hook my arm around hers. "Hey, what do you mean by they are hilarious?" Jiyeon shake her head. "Don't worry, you'll see." I nod and glance back. Jeno smirk and walk away. I sigh.

"Dead ass y'all run into Nct?" Jiyeon nodded, sipping on her smoothie. "They were perhaps louder than the other days." Hyunjin snatch my smoothie and sip on it. "Mmm, I knew Jiyeon will get you this flavor." I smack his shoulder. "Yah, that's mine." Hyunjin smirk. "Well, try to snatch it back." I sigh. "I take defeat on that." I said. Hyunjin chuckle and peck my lip. "I'm just kidding." Minho pretend as if he's gonna vomit. "I swear you two need to get a room. Please we single people here need a vacation from y'all couples."

I throw Minho a look. "What are you talking about?" Minho gave me a smile. "Don't worry about of I say." I hand Hyunjin my smoothie and yawn. "So are we going tonight?" Hyunjin raised a brow. "You're serious?" I nod. "According to Yojeong." Hyunjin nod. "But are you sure. After all, Treasure 13 isn't our target right? JYP is..." I shook. "I'm not talking about nor of those two." Hyunjin blink and sips on the smoothie. "What do you mean then?"

I sigh. "I know it must be shocking, but I know already." Hyunjin glance at Minho. Minho shrug. "Are you perhaps talking about your background?" Yojeong spoke up. I turn my gaze over to her. "Yes." Yojeong smiles. "Of course, are you perhaps gonna go after Yedam too?" I sigh. "Doesn't matter. My father and him are not even doing the right thing." Yojeong scoff and smile. "And what makes you doing the right thing?" I smile. "Who says I'm doing the right thing?" 

Minho sigh. "Sometimes I don't even think you two are not friends, but enemies." I toss Minho a stack of cash. "Minho, can you perhaps help me tonight?" Minho furrow his brows. "First, what is your plan?" I sigh. "The plan is there's no plan." Minho blink. "Hold up, Y/N." Hyunjin broke in. "Are you sure you don't need a plan? Because although you don't need a plan, Minho needs a plan so he can get the signal." 

I glance at Jiyeon. Jiyeon sigh. "If Yedam was here. He will agreed with Y/N." Hyunjin clench his jaw and glare at Jiyeon. "Well, Yedam is not here." Jiyeon gave him a quick smile and cross her arms. "I'm just saying, but let's hear it out from Chan first." The door from the training room open and walking was Chan and Felix. Chan was sweating, as he wipe himself with a clean towel. He raise a brow as soon as he spotted us staring at him. 

"Is something the matter?" I walk over to Chan and bring out my hand. Chan was confused but took my hand without asking. "Leader Bang..." Chan expression drop into a serious look. He knew the formality I'm getting him. "What is up, Y/N?" I smile. "I will say the ceiling, but that's not the case. The case is.... I need you to agree with me to with me tonight." Chan nod. "I over heard. Is it about your background?" I nod. 

He nod. "Alright, but what's the plan?" Hyunjin sigh. "That's the problem about this discussion." Chan stared into my eyes. "Is that so.... well then I shall not agree with that until you give us a plan." Jiyeon sigh. "She did have a plan." Chan look at her. "What is it then?" Jiyeon walk to Chan and slightly lift up his chin. "The plan is there's no plan."

Yojeong sigh. "Tell me when you guys are ready." Yojeong look over at me and nudge me. I look at her. Yojeong hand me a file. I took it and open it. "What are these?" Yojeong cross her arm, leaning her back against the wall. "These files is about your backgrounds." I nod. "I knew you were stalking me since beginning, Moon Yojeong." Yojeong nudge me and chuckle. "Not my fault you're interesting in the mafia world."