Thirty-eight

I move back, slowly. Junkyu sat down at the end of the bed and sigh. "How's your wound?" I furrow my brows. Junkyu look at me and sigh. "Right I forgot you don't trust me." Junkyu stands up and walk to the drawers that were near by. He pulled out bandages, cotton balls, and some alcohol. He approached to me. Quickly, I moved away. Junkyu grabbed the chains and pull me close. I push him. He grab my wrist. "Calm down, Y/N. I'm just gonna treat your wound." 

I stare at him. Junkyu expression was not like the other days. His eyes were soft and he was worried. I sigh. "Just only once." Junkyu nod. I slowly remove one side of my shirt. Junkyu took off the bandage that was there and dab the cotton ball with alcohol. He gently dab the cotton ball on my wound. I hiss in pain. "It hurts, huh?" I take a deep breath, trying to endure the pain. 

"Just like back then, when I accidentally stabbed you. Wow, how shocking that can be. He shot you right at that spot." Junkyu wrap my wound with new bandages. Junkyu sigh and clean up the the old bandages and the treatments that were used. After Junkyu was done he make his way toward the door. 

"What kind of drugs did y'all put in me?" Junkyu stopped and turn around. "What do you mean?" I grip onto the blanket. "Junghwan said that y'all drugged me." Junkyu cross his arms and lean his back against the door. "We didn't really drug you all the way." I furrow my brows. "So y'all did drug me." Junkyu sigh. "It's nothing harmless, but just a little dizzy." I got off the bed and walk to Junkyu. "A little dizzy. I assume-" My vision blurred. Shit. 

I shook my head and balance myself by holding onto Junkyu's shoulders. Junkyu smile. "I was wondering when it will take affect." I glare at him. Junkyu lean his face close to mine. "Don't think you can kill me during this state, Y/N. Don't forget who saved you from those strays." I grip onto his shoulders and pushed him away. I loss my balance and dropped onto the floor. My head. I grasp onto my head and let out a little moan. 

Junkyu kneel down onto one knee and lift up my chin. "Y/N, I want you to understand why I'm doing this. It's for your good." My lids began to heavy and everything went black.

Hyunjin POV

I grasp onto my head. "Y/N." Jiyeon crumble her fist. "Because of you..." Jisung look at her. "Jiyeon!" Chan grab both of her wrists. "Yah, calm down." Jiyeon cried and then groan in pain. She touch her stomach. "Chan..." Jiyeon fainted. Chan eyes widen and pick her up. "Jisung!" Jisung stand up and disappear with them into a room. I curl my fist and punch the wall. 

"Damn you, Junkyu!" Changbin sigh. "Felix, where's Yojeong?" Felix remain silent. Minho whistle. "Wow, what happen to the couples?" Changbin glare at Minho. Minho sigh. "Yah, Hyunjin." I didn't spare a look, instead I stand up and make my way to the door. The door open, right before I was gonna grab onto it. Yeji push me aside and walk in. "I heard the news and came as fast as I could." I look away.

Yeji sigh. "Grow up, will ya?" I look back at her. Yeji ruffled my hair. "It's okay, everybody makes mistakes." I furrow my brows and shook my head. "I almost killed her." Yeji flick my forehead and pat my shoulder. "Like I said, everybody makes mistakes." Felix approached to us. "Yeji..." Yeji nod and sigh. "Treasure came by...." Yeji look around. "Where's Jiyeon?" I look away. "Jiyeon fainted." Yeji nod. I was about to turn my heels and walk away. 

"Hyunjin, I need to tell you something." I stopped and look at her. "What is it?" Yeji purse her lip. "To be honest, I know you wouldn't care but..." She hand me a test. I look at her. "You're joking." Yeji shook. "By Wooyoung...." I grip on it and shove it in my pocket. "Sis, congratulation." Yeji nod. I ruffled her hair and peck her forehead. "Thanks." 

Yeji smile and nod. "Now let's think of a way to get Y/N back." I nod. Felix sigh. "I can't believe my role mo-" "She's a betrayal? Yeah, and?" Felix run his fingers through his hair. "I..." I walk over to Felix and offer a hand. Felix look at it and glare at me. "What?" His voice deepen. I sigh. "I'm sorry." Felix slap my hand away. "Yeah, whatever." He disappear into the training room, slamming the door behind him.

I sigh. "This is my fault. Because of my condition I hurt you guys." Changbin sigh and stands up. "Yeah, we need to do something about that." Minho clear his throat. "No shit man, you literally hurt Woojin. And now we don't know if Woojin can make it." Jeongin let out a loud sigh. "Hyungs, lets find a way to get Y/N back." I clench my jaw. "I will go, but....." I crumble my fists.

"I don't think she will forgive me." JIsung place a hand on my shoulder. "I'm pretty sure she'll understand. Besides, she loves you and you've already told her that you have an illness." I purse my lip. "She's a snake. Snakes doesn't forgive of whoever tries to hurt them, but come back and strike." Yeji smack the back of my head. 

"The only snake is you, dumbass." She said, crossing her arms. "Because you strike whoever approach to you." I look at Yeji. Her corner lip curve. "She's the Mafia Queen. And we can't forget that."