Twenty

I quickly run far as I can. Police ain't gonna do anything to me, right? So why are you running Hyunjin? Wrong, I'm still gonna be thrown behind bars. No matter what I have to survive. A hand grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a piled or boxes. I struggled loosening it's grip, until a soft voice was spoken. "It's okay." I turn around. A boy who was around my age. He smile. "Hello my name is Han Jisung. Nice to meet you." He said. I didn't response nor make a reaction instead I pull in my legs. Knee against my chest. "Are you alright?" The boy asked. "I-it's nothing. If I tell you then you will run away." I said. "No no it's okay, just say it." He said. I took a deep breath. "I kill my parents."

Y/N got off from my lap. "What kind of story?" She asked. "A story of a boy who was insanely crazy." I said. She held her breath and breathe out, she took my hands and held them. "Let me guess it's about you, huh?" I look at her. She smile and ruffled my hair. "It's okay to admit it." She comfort. I stand up and pulled her into a hug. "Why do you always make me feel this way?" I question. My throat was dry. The pain and horrible moments I witness in the past was banging in my head. I feel insane. Y/N pat my back. A soft and slow pace. I can sense that she was smiling. "Well seem like you ain't as strong as I expected." She said. I snuggle my face down to her neck. "I'm scare that I will kill you." I said. Y/N scoff softly. "Like you can take me on." She scold.

She held the back of my head and pat it. "You do know that Seungmin and Felix is still in here right?" She asked. I quickly pulled away, breaking the hug. Felix snicker. "I see I see what I like there." He smirks. Seungmin sigh and left. Felix quickly run to us. "Dinner's ready." He said. As he left. Y/N chuckled. She look at me and ruffled my hair. "Don't be scare okay? You have me and the guys, including your blood late sister. You have nothing to fear, okay?" I nod. She gave my cheeks a light squeeze and left.

Y/N POV

I got upstairs and quickly took a shower. Afterwards I came back. Wearing a red hoodie and a black jogger. Felix and everybody were being loud. Already taking bites. Hyunjin spotted me and smile. He handed me a bowl. "I already got you some food." He said. "Thanks." I smile. Minho clear his throat. "Guys shouldn't we wait for the other to come back?" Jeongin asked. "It's okay, beside we have a lot of raw meat and vegetables." Minho said. Felix and Jisung was playing Fortnite with their bowl of food on the table. "Ah shoot. I suck at this game." He said. I start eating. "Like it?" Hyunjin asked. I nod. We ate quietly. As we all ate until we were full. Yeji slowly walk down. Lia spotted her and quickly hand Yuna her bowl Chaeryeong place her bowl down and the two of them quickly help Yeji down the stairs. Chan look up. "Oh you're awake." He said. She scoff. "Of course. By the smell of good food and loudness from idiots." She said.

She slowly sat down on the couch. "Ugh, I'm hungry." She pout. Hyunjin hand me his bowl and quickly grab some food in a new bowl. He walked over to her and hand her the bowl and chopsticks. She look at him and smile. "Hello Brother. Didn't expect that you will be bringing me food." She said. Hyunjin scoff and took a piece of meat and shove it in her mouth. She chew happily, chuckling to herself. "Give me a bit of rice, please." She said. Hyunjin fed her. I smile and staring at the two of them. "You okay?" Seungmin asked. I blink and turn my gaze over to him. He munching on his veggies. "I'm fine it's just, I recall a memory when Hyunjin and Yeji are together." I explained.

"That is?" He asked. I gave a small smile. "My older brother feeding me when I was sick." I said. Minho choke. "You have an older brother?" He asked. I nod. "He's my blood late." I said. "I see." Chan called from the living room. Yuna walked over. "You have an older brother? Is he hot? Cute? Sexy?" She asked. I laugh awkwardly. "Um I will say handsome and beautiful." I said. She nodded. "I see. So he is the whole package." Minho scoff. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Which mean..... he is everything." She said. I chuckled. "Said what you believe." I said. Ryujin continue eating her food. "Yeji you want to have a duel with Y/N after recovering?" She asked. Yeji smirk. "You bet it. What have you?" Ryujin nodded, giving her a thumbs up. Yeji nodded. "I see." She said.

We all laugh and talk through out dinner time. After we finished cleaning and washing the dishes. We all gather in the living room. Changbin was clicking the mouse. Looking through stuff in the laptop. Minho plop himself on the floor. "Ah, I'm so full." He said. Yeji took a deep breath. "Ah I feel like I came back from the dead." She said. "Yeah yeah yeah. You mean almost dead." Hyunjin comment. She smile and kick Hyunjin gently. "I know, but it was worth it. Especially me seeing my boyfriend." She said. Hyunjin brows furrow. "You have a boyfriend? Since when?" He asked. "Wait, Yeji you have a boyfriend?" Felix butt in. Minho sat up. "Who have a what?" He asked. Chan chuckled. "Seriously you guys never know?" He said. "Whose your boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked. "Jung Wooyoung." She said. Changbin choke on his coke. "Jung Woo—what?"

"Jung Wooyoung. That's my boyfriend. You know from gang Ateez." She said. "Our alliance?" Lia shakes her head. "Come on I'm dating the leader." She said. "Hongjoong!" Yuna smile. "Yes my brother." She said. "Your brother!" The door suddenly open. We all became silent and stare at the door. Two figure walks in. "Well hello my fellow friends."

BOOM! Two new characters!