Five

Hyunjin scoff. "Whatever." He said. I stare at his figure making it's way up the staircase. "He's butt hurt." Minho said. I purse my lip. The room became still and quiet. Until Chan's phone ranged. "Oh, uh talk to you guys later." He said, as he walk to his office. Seungmin sigh. Felix clear his throat. Woojin sat down beside of me. "Did you have a bad dream?" I nodded slowly. He smile and stand up. "Perhaps you should get something to eat. Food always make people feel better." I nodded. 

I open my eyes. White ceiling? I look around. Don't tell me. "I'm in the hospital...." I whisper. Pain sent from my side. I whimper and touch where the pain is at. My hand was in a deep cut. I quickly get out of bed and grab on the door. I run out. There was people around, but they don't know me. I walk out of the building. I shoulder bump into a guy. "Hey! Watch it!" I run across the road. Beep! Beep! My heart jump. Suddenly, there was a truck that was coming on my way. My eyes widened, and quickly shut my eyes tight.

I slowly eat. Wow, he's good at cooking. "Is it good? I think I put too much salt." I shook my head. I smile. "Thank you." I said. Woojin sigh, in relieve to himself. I kept eating. "What kind of nightmare you have?" Felix asked. It became silent. "It was a nightmare of Hyunjin liking me." I lied. Minho choke on his water. Felix try to hold in his laughter. "Well, I didn't expect you will cry over that." Woojin said. Jisung was still worried about me. "I'm fine." I said. Jisung sigh. "If there's anything we can do then we're here for you." He said. I nodded. "Thanks."

I wrap the towel around myself. The door knocked. "Here's some clothes out here for you." Jeongin said, through the door. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." I open the door and get the clothes. I closed the door and locked it. I slip on the clothes. How they fit perfectly? That's strange. I walk out with the towel around my neck, rub it against my hair, for it to dry. The door open. A tall figure walk out of it. I bite the bottom of my lip. My heart was beating, rapidly. I slowly walk passed him. "Snake." I stop a few feet away from him. "I heard that your nightmare is me liking you." I gulp. "Why would you be sweating? Why were you crying?" 

I crack a smile and look at him. His stern look spread cross his face. "Are hiding something?" He asked. "I was sweating, because I have a wet dream. I was crying, because I got raped by you." Great another lie. A very weird one. Hyunjin scoff and smirk. "Damn, I must been so good looking." He pull back his bangs. I am disgusted. "Whatever..." I walked downstairs. Hyunjin followed me down. "Wow, you must been so thirsty for me." Hyunjin said. I sit down on the sofa. Fixing the blanket on top of me. "Why would I be crying?" I mutter. Hyunjin scold. 

"Whatever." Jisung walk in the living room. "Y/N.." I hum in response. "Is it true like Hyunjin said. Are you hiding something from us?" He said. I grip on the blanket. "I'm not hiding anything from you guys." I look up at both of them and smile. Hyunjin cock an eyebrow. He's probably suspicious about it. "Alright then." Jisung said. I lay down and face my back at them. 

Hyunjin POV

Jisung watch her sleep for a split second. Jisung stand up and look at me. I thought he was going to throw a punch or a grab me at the collar. But no I was wrong. "Let's go." He said, making his way upstairs. I look down at her figure. I scoff and followed Jisung back upstairs. When we enter in our share room. Changbin was in there, sitting on the bed. I look at Jisung. "Why he's here?" I asked. "The other gang are planning to target her." He said. "Who?" Jisung asked. Her? "Y/N." Her name suddenly makes my blood boiled. 

"What do they want from her?" I growled. "It's business stuff." Changbin said. "Don't tell me, she's from a rich family." Jisung said. Jisung don't like rich family or business. It disgust him. "What else?" I asked. "They're coming back in three days."

Y/N POV

"Are you alright?" I open my eyes. I look up. It was a guy, with a worried face. "W-what happen?" I asked. "You were standing on the road where the cars are." He said. I was shaking. "Are you alright?" He repeated his question from earlier. "She right there!" Police and nurse were running at my direction. Panic took over me. "Come with me." The guy offer his hand for me. I have no choice and took his hand. Next then, I realized my body was lift up and the guy quickly run. He run through every building that are between each other. I notice his shirt was bleeding. 

"You don't really have to do this." I shook my head. "It's fine, Mrs Oh." She bowed at me. "Then, please take care of him for." She said. I smile and offer my hand for him. Jaeha slowly approached to me. Flashbacks of my childhood came to my mind. As he were about to take my hand I quickly pulled back. "Let's go." I said. "Yah, Y/N don't be too harsh on the kid." Felix said. "Harsh? I'm not." I fake a small laugh at the end of my sentence. 

"Are you still worried about that bad dream you have?" Seungmin asked. "N-no..." I said. I felt a hold on my hand. I look down. It was Jaeha. He was holding onto my hand. "Noona, where are we going?" He asked. Hot liquid escape at the corner of my eyes. "Y/N..?" I smile and sniff. "Let's go have fun." I said. 

Like I tell you my WiFi is being crappy atm. I'm sorry I kept y'all waiting. ❤️💕