Twenty-two

"Y/N!" A boy who was older came to us. He look at me. "Y/N how many time have I told you to be careful, and do not get into people's business?" Y/N look at the boy. "But brother he's poor. I just wanted to help." She said. The boy look at me and sigh. He hand me a small stack of money cash. "Take this and stay safe." He said. He took Y/N away. She wave smiling. I blink. She kind and beautiful. I hope to meet her again. To pay her back.

"Mmmmm..." Yuna hum enjoyment. Ryujin taste the waffle with cream and berries on top. "Oh my gosh this is the best shit ever." She said. "Yeji try this." Chaeryeong called. She feed Yeji a small mini macaroon. Yeji face lit up. "Shit, what flavor is this?" She question. I chuckled at their cute reaction. Lia take picture of hers, until she got a message. "Hm?" She check her message. Yuna put an orange in her mouth. "Is something wrong?" She asked. Lia look at Yeji. "Yeji." Lia hand Yeji her phone. Yeji look. Yeji expression drop into a stern face. "You're kidding?" She asked. "I see you got the same." Changbin voice spoken. He was holding his laptop. Yedam was up too. He and Jiyeon exchange glances. Changbin place the laptop on the table. "Look here Y/N." He said. I look at the screen. My eyes widen. Father and step mother were tied up and was bruised up. I curl my fist. "Y/N." I look at Changbin. "Who sent this shit?"

"Those people." I slam my fist on the table. Causing the others to be awoken. "Gosh what the fuck is going on?" Minho groan. Jiyeon took the laptop start typing.

' I know who you are and you better let them go.'

She sent the message. "Jiyeon don't act reckless now." Chan said. She sigh. "Yeah yeah. Treasure 13 sure need to put more condoms over them." She growl. Chan took a piece of cookie. He munch on it and smile. "Sweet!" He said. Jiyeon focus on the message. "Changbin imma track them down." She said. She start clicking. I felt two strong arms around my figure from behind. "Don't worry." He said. I took a deep breath. "I know." I said. Minho and Woojin walked in. "Hm dessert is sure a good snack to start the morning." He said. "It's the afternoon." Seungmin said. Minho scoff. "Psh whatever." He said. "Didn't y'all discuss about having an alliance with Treasure?" Jiyeon asked. Yeji sigh. "Yeah, but they were having problems." She explain. Jiyeon hum in response. She continue clicking and typing. "You made these?" Hyunjin asked breaking the hug from behind. I smile. "Yeah... not just me but Jiyeon." I said.

Hyunjin smile and munch on a few of mini macaroons. Jisung and Felix walk in. "Chan, Changbin." He called them. His face was serious but exhausted. He glance at me. "Yeah yeah." Changbin and Chan followed Jisung into the meeting room. Yedam follow them from behind. Felix starts eating. "Shit, this is good." I walk to Jiyeon beside of her. She was still typing and clicking. "What are you searching for?" I asked. She stand up and pick up the laptop. "You wanna stay in the living room with me. Everyone is in the kitchen kinda crowded you know." I nod. I follow her to the living room. She sat down and set the laptop on the table front of the couch that she was sitting on. I plop myself down beside of her. Yeji walked in the living room. Sitting down beside of Jiyeon. "Tracking, huh?" Jiyeon smile. "Yeah." Hyunjin walk in the living room and plop himself down beside of me. "I didn't expect you will get right back to work even after returning." He said to Jiyeon. She sigh. "It's addicting." She said. She look at me and show me the location map.

"Pretty legit, huh?" I smile. "Yeah." I said. "What?" Yeji look at the screen. Her eyes widen. "Nah-ah, fuck no." She said. Hyunjin curl his fist. "You got to be kidding me." He said. Jiyeon stand up, taking the laptop with her. "People in the kitchen. Come over." Jiyeon connect the laptop with the TV screen. The others walked in. Felix drop his macaroon from his mouth. Minho choke. The girls exchange glances. Jiyeon sigh. "Pretty legit, right?" She asked. The meeting room door open. "Seem like she already found it?" Yedam said. His arms were crossed. My brows furrow. Curling my fist. I am seriously pissed. Hyunjin place his hand on my fist. "Jiyeon, what do you think?" Changbin asked. She scoff and smirk, half disgusted. "You know the drill. Duh, I'm bait." She said. "How? Last time Yeji and Y/N did it and they almost got themself killed?" Jeongin asked. "Because they went into combat quite too early." She answer.

"That makes sense." Hyunjin said. I look at him. He look at me. He smile. "You understand what she was trying to say, right?" I nodded. "It's okay. I know why you girls took combat quick, because y'all are disgusted and don't want to play around." She said. She pointed to the red dot that was on there. "But I'm sure they won't know who I am, because they never see me before." She said. "Are you sure that's them?" Woojin asked. Jiyeon shrugged. "Not sure yet, but the least we can do is to go there and check to see if Y/N parents are there. What sucks is that there is 13 of them." She said. "And they have people that work for them." Lia add in. Jiyeon nodded. "Exactly." She admit.

Hyunjin scoff. "Like you said earlier. You are the bait." Jiyeon smile. "I see your jokes became lamer." She said. Chan pat her head. "You better be careful then." He said. Jiyeon place her hands on his shoulders. "Don't worry there is another group there who can back us up." She said. We all became silent. "Who?" Chan asked. She turn her gaze at Yedam. Yedam look at me. "Bangtanboys."