Eight

"You seem to know those gang." Changbin said. I purse my lip. "I kinda do." Changbin sigh. "Well let me just gonna tell you. They ain't the type, you want to be around." He warned me. "Why?" I asked. "You know the guy that broke in a few days ago?" I nodded. "The one Felix shoot down." I added. "Well, apparently it seem like it wasn't a good idea...." He said, ".... because that guy is one of them." I hum in response. Changbin cock an eyebrow. "What's up with you? I thought you're gonna have a reaction like Hyunjin or Jisung." I sigh. "I'm thinking." It became long silent. Changbin yawn.

"Changbin I was wondering...." Changbin hum in a questionable way. "How do you guys have girl clothes that fit perfectly?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "We just know your size." He said. I hug myself. "That's creepy. Y'all are a bunch of pervert." He put both of his hands up. "Chill that's not what I meant." He said, "..the pervert one is Minho, by the way, but no don't think it that way." I gulp. "So...." Changbin was clicking and typing in his laptop. "..... do you perhaps have a crush on Hyunjin?" I got alert and look at Changbin. He was smirking not a sparing a look.

"No way! Why would I?" I said, in disgusted. "Mhmm? You and him seem to be hanging around a lot lately, or should I say ever since you step in." He said. "We're nothing okay. A-and beside why would I don't like a fucking douche that wants to kill me?" Changbin chuckled. "Trust me, wait until he shows it."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Panic was building up inside of me, as my cheeks was getting warm. "Changbin---" I whined. He snickers. "Yah!" He didn't spare a look at me. I sigh.

Changbin stop clicking and typing. "Hey, Y/N." He said. "What?" Changbin face was serious. "Are you from a rich family?" He asked. It became silent. "Why?" I asked. Changbin sigh. "You're in danger." He said. "Why say that?" I asked. "You're the daughter of the richest family in Seoul. Biggest company too." He finished.

"And?" I asked. Changbin stare into my eyes. "Are you perhaps lying about looking for your sister?" He asked. I scoff. I stand up. "You can say it like that. Say it all you want." I make my way to the door. I open the door. Standing there leaning against the door frame, was Jisung. And standing behind him was Chan. I sigh. Jisung walk to me, pushing me down on the floor. "Explain yourself!" He growled. Chan walk in, closing the door and locking it too. "Tell us. What are you hiding from us?" He asked. "What is the really reason why you're here? Who are you?" Jisung asked. I stand up looking straight at Jisung.

Jisung scoff. "I thought you were like us, but no I was wrong... Rich family, huh? How very disgusting." He said. I sigh, making my way to the bed. I plop myself down. "Guys are so annoying." I complained. "Answer the question. Why the daughter of the richest family be here?" Chan asked. "You kinda say, 'I killed a man' and 'I'm no longer the next heir' and 'I'm a shitty-ass bitch that goes around' and 'Apparently I been summon to look for my supposedly sister' and---"

"Okay shut the fuck up." Jisung said. I frown. "Y'all asked. I'm just answering the question." I said, while yawning. Chan sigh. "Why a high rank like you, here?" He asked. I sigh. "How many of you people are gonna ask me that? I'm here to look for my fucking sister that is not even my blood related." I snap. "Then why the fuck you're looking for her, when she's not even your blood related?" A voice barge in. We all look at the door. The door was open with a figure standing there. It was Minho. I furrow my brows.

"How did you got in?" Jisung asked. "Dumbass we got this for a reason." Minho raise a chopstick. "Oof." Changbin comment. "She's the next heir." I said, "I was supposed to be the next heir, but you know, I shot a man down, and yeah my title have been pass down to her. Next thing I notice I was sent here looking for y'all to help me find her." I finished. Chan tilt his head at the side, crossing his arms. "Is that so."

"Look I'm not here to trouble you guys, okay. Help me look for my sister and then I won't bother you guys, or you don't have to help me, it's fine." Minho scoff. "Sweetie, people like us don't play like that." He said. "Plus...." Minho pull out a gun from his jacket and point it at me. "Pretty girl like you, can't get away easily."

I kick the gun away from his grip, and snatch the chopstick. I pointed at him. "Pretty boy like you, can shut the fuck up." I said. Changbin cough. Minho put his hands up for surrender. "You won, little princess." He said, smirking. I play the chopstick with my fingers. "The more I look at you. The more I get disgusted." I make my way to the door. Jisung stop me. "Have you--" I pull back. "Leave me alone, if you're talking ab-"

"Have you heard of the Mafia King?" He asked. I drop the chopstick. It became silent, all I hear is the sound of Seungmin soft snore in the next room. "I don't know much about him." I said. "So you have heard of him, huh." Chan sigh.

"Y/N, how much do you know all of this?" He asked. I look down at my hand. "As much as I know myself." I said. I walk out of the room. I walk down stairs. A tall figure was on the sofa where I usually sleep. Along with a small figure.

'Did they play? Did something happen?'

I grab the blanket and cover both of their bodies. Shit, this bitch is too big to be cover fully. I sat down on the sofa across from them. As I stare at them. Drifting into my dream. Little did I know I knocked out asleep.

"Yedam?" He nodded. "Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt ya." He said. I point at his shirt. "Are you okay?" I said. "Well, I got attack. On my way to defeat my father, but I'm fine." He said. I nodded slowly. "Say your name is Y/N, huh?" I nodded again. "Oh so you're from that rich family, huh." He said. I grip tight on my arms. "I guess I'm no longer the next heir." Yedam stare at my figure. "Isn't that good?" He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. Yedam scoff softly. "Wow, you're missing out a lot." He look at his hands and offer his hand. "Let's go somewhere far...." He said. I stare at his hand and look up. He smile. ".....together?"

Yes, I am back for a short while. I'm sorry for the short hiatus. But I will update as much as I can. If possible. Because I don't y'all to be left hanging even though sometime I do that without y'all knowing but this time I'll tell y'all before I left y'all hanging. No I'm not leaving Wattpad if some of you Bleaches are thinking. I love Bleaches and I hope we get to have some time to chat! Feel free to chat with me on Wattpad or my Instagram. Usrname for my instagram is on my bio.