Forty-six

"Sorry for the injuring you." Hyunjin tilt his head. "Is it my fault or your fault?" I glare at him. Hyunjin scoff and look away. "I'm just trying to balance our mistakes toward each other." I remain silent. Hyunjin look back at me. "Also it was your fault that you couldn't tell me your plan." I look at him. "Not my fault that you and your group couldn't cooperate with a no plan."

Hyunjin stand up. He hiss at his wound. I quickly stand up and walk over to his side. "Hyunjin, are yo-" Hyunjin look at me and look down at my leg. "Are you okay?" He asked. I purse my lip and nod. Hyunjin plop himself back down on the chair and I sat back down. "You've gotten weirder." I sigh. "Yeah and you've gotten uglier." Hyunjin gasp. "You-" I stuck my tongue and look away. "Hmph!" He look away.

I stare at him and look away. "You've gotten.... hotter?" Hyunjin quickly look back at me and smile. "You've gotten more a snake you know." I gave him a disgusted look and stand up. "I guess I take my words back on what I've said to you." I said, about to walk away. Hyunjin quickly grab my wrist. "Y/N." I turn back and raise a brow.

"What?" Hyunjin brush the back of hand with his thumb and smile. "If we didn't meet each other like killers. Do you think we could have meet each other in a different way?" I think for a moment. "I don't think so." He frown. "Why so?" I shrug. "Something tells me that we were not suppose to cross path." Hyunjin let go of my hand.

"Oh I see." I stare at him. His expression fall into a sad look with a small smile. I can tell the look in his eyes, he's hurt. I quickly look around and took Hyunjin's hand. I stick out my pinky and poke his nose. Hyunjin blink and look up at me. "What?" I sigh. "I'll make a promise with you." Hyunjin stare at my pinky. "And?"

"I promise that...." I think for a moment. That what? That I will love you forever? Hell no, that's too cringey. That we will go through this together? That won't keep secrets from each other? No... I sigh again. "Promise me that you won't leave me?" He said. I furrow my brows. "I-" Hyunjin link his pinky with mine. "There. That's confirm."

"I didn't even say that I will agree." Hyunjin scoff. "Doesn't matter." I peck his lip and stand up. "I promise that things will not go wrong." Hyunjin nod. "Alright." He stand up and peck my lip. "Then I promise I won't let you go." He said. I went speechless. Suddenly, someone clap. The two of us look over. Namjoon clear his throat. "Seokjin prepare breakfast downstairs." I tilt my head. "It's morning?" Namjoon nodded and think for a moment.

"Wait did the two of you stay up?" I tilt my head. "Maybe..." Namjoon sigh. "Y/N, how many times I've told you stop staying up if things are unnecessary." I sigh. "As a killer, Namjoon..... I have my own duties." Namjoon raised a brow. "I see.... well as grown man, with lots of responsibilities. It is my duty to take care of you and my members." Hyunjin stand up, putting his hands in his pockets. "So the chef cook breakfast?" Namjoon smile and nod. "Yes, please follow me this way." Hyunjin nod and followed Namjoon downstairs. I remain still sitting. "I'm surprise a rat is still up." I frown and look up. He gave me a disgusted look and plop down beside of me. "So... heard from Jimin that you're injured on the leg." He said, lurking around in his phone.

"Yeah...." I closed my eyes and rest my head back against the wall. "You dead?" I gave him a look. "Jungkook, why are you here?" He shrugged. "I thought you might be lonely." I stand up. "Well, imma go." I turn away and was about to walk away. "Do you think you're alive?" He asked. I thought for a moment and sigh. "Jungkook, I'm literally 2/3 asleep and 1/3 awake." He chuckled. "Well, I thought your other side will jumped out for a second."

"Whatever." I said, walking away down the hallway to my room. I enter my room and closed the door. I touch my head. Shit I've been having this headache for three days straight. I lean my body against the door as I closed my eyes. "This pain is as bad as that stab." I mutter as I run my fingers through my hair and grasp onto my head.

"Shit." I make my way toward my bathroom and start digging through the cabinets. Stuff began falling out. I continue to dig and search for some medicines, but couldn't seem to find some. I groan in pain and walk back to my room and plop myself on the bed. If Yoongi was the one that have this head pain.

I'm sure he will headshot me for being too annoying. I heard a knock at the door. "Y/N." Hyunjin spoke through the door. "Are you already asleep?" I make my way toward the door, grasping onto my head. I got to the door and open the door. Hyunjin tilt his head and smiles. "Oh, you're still-" I rest my head against his chest.

"Hyunjin, I feel sleepy."