Thirteen

Jimin help take out the bullets out of Yedam's body. I stare at my bloody hands. "Are you gonna wash up?" Taehyung asked. I shook. "I'm gonna stay here." I said. "Yo, Y/N at least wash your hands." Yoongi said. I shook again. Jimin and Seokjin came out. I quickly stand up. "Is he---" Jimin nodded. "Jimin you don't even know what she was gonna ask. You don't know she might asking if he was dead--" Yoongi nudge Hoseok to shut up. "He's fine." Jimin said. I sigh in relieve. "Thank you, brother." I said. Jimin smile. "Good to see you though." He said. I look down at my feet. "How's dad?" I asked. Jimin shrugged. "I don't know. I have not been going home, every since you left." He said. "I'm sorry." I said. Jimin shook. "No, it's fine. I understand. You were protecting the weak." He said. I chuckled. As tears escape out of my eyes.

"I want to go home." I said. Jimin pull me into a hug. "You are home, because you're in my arms."

No way! He smile. "Are you sure? You seem lost." He said. "No." I shook. I turn on my heel. How? I thought he's dead! He wave his hand. "M'am, are you okay?" He asked. I shook. "I-I..." My throat is dry. I swallow hardly, as tears flows out of my eyes. "Are you okay?" He place his hand on my shoulder. I shook his hand. "I'm not lost." I quickly said, and ran off. No way! Jimin said it! I run into the restroom and pulled out my phone. I dialed Hyunjin's number. Luckily he picked up. "Hyunjin where you at?" I asked. "I'm at the meat section." More tears starts to escape. "Hyunjin..." I said. "Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay? Where are you?" I sniff. "I see him."

 "Who?" It became silent. "Bang Yedam."

Hyunjin POV

I quickly ran out of the store. I was carrying the groceries. I sigh. I make my way down the street. Thank god I have my mask on. I enter the library. I sigh in relieve. "Seungmin!" He look up from his book. He was not alone. "Oh hyung!" Jeongin smile. I walked to them. "Here y'all take these home after y'all are done with what y'all were doing." I said. "Bu---" I dropped it beside of their  feet and quickly ran out. I run down the street. To the park, children and parents was there. In the park there is a hill that leads to a tree. A figure was there, sitting. I sigh and walked up. I sat down next to her. "Out of all places, the park?" She lied her head on the trunk of the tree. "Jimin said it..." She mutter. I look at her. I know it was not the right time to call her snake. Jisung even say so. "She have a name." His words echo in my head. I sigh.

"Y/N." She hum in response. I purse my lip. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded but shook. "Bang Yedam was dead but how is he still alive?" She asked. "Does that really upsetting you?" I asked. She shook. "I'm just shocked and happy at the same time." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Yedam was the person.... that helped me to survive." She said. I scoff softly. She look at me. "What?" I shook. "Nothing." I said. Yedam huh? 

***

We walked down on the sidewalk in the night. The moonlight was shining down like a disco ball. Y/N was walking quietly. I walk quietly too, beside of her. I slowly approach to her, but slowly move away. What the hell I'm doing? I approach to her again. She didn't spare giving me a look. Instead she pulled out her phone. She was on instagram. I looked up ahead. It was still quiet. Until she broke the silent and awkward atmosphere. "Hey, do you know who she is?" She asked. I hum in response. She showed me a girl's profile page. Hwang Yeji? My brows furrow. "Why does she look familiar?" I mutter. "What?" Y/n asked. I look at her. "Nothing." I said. "Do you know her?" She asked. "No I don't." I quickly said. Y/N scrolling through her posts. "Well she look like you." She said. "I know she look like me." I said.

"Hm---" I sigh. " Lord, I seriously gotta tell you, huh?" I whined. "Hyunjin, you don't really have to tell me." Y/N said, "And I was just curious. I'm not forcing you to answer." My curl my fist hard. "Hey." Y/N place her hand on my fist. "Calm down, Hot-ass potato." She said. I took a deep breath and looked away. "Y/N." She hum in response. She realized what she just did and quickly remove her hand away from my fist. I took her hand and intertwine them. "Let's go." I said. "Wha-" I set off running, dragging her along. "Ya-yah, Hyunjin!" She yelled. I scoff softly. But I realized I was smiling.