Six

Jaeha and I walk, holding hands. "So your older brother Junkyu left you?" He nodded. "What about y'all parents?" I asked. He shook. "We don't have parents." He said. "Oh." I said. Felix nudge me. I look at him. "What?" I whisper. "Me and Seungmin got to go. Chan called. We have to go." He said. "You guys go ahead." I said. "Are you sure?" Felix asked. He was cock an eyebrow. "Can I trust you?" He asked. I smile at him. His eyes became soft. "I'm sure." I said. Felix smile. "Alright then." He ruffled my hair. "Let's go Seungmin." Felix dragged Seungmin. 

"See ya later, Little Jaeha!" Felix said.

Me and him were left alone. I squat down to Jaeha level. "Don't be sad. Noona, won't leave you." He nodded. I pull him into a hug. "I promise." I said.

I took Jaeha to the park. Running around, playing with him. His aunt couldn't take care of him, because she have work and her husband is out of countries. Later we play rock, paper, scissor, to see who get to pick a game. Jaeha won so he get to pick the game. "How about hide'n seek?" He asked. "Hide'n seek?" He nodded. "Alright, but don't hide a spot that it's out of the park." He nodded. I cover my eyes with my hands and start counting. 

"96."

"97."

"98."

"99."

"100!"

I remove my hands from my eyes. I start walking around. Searching around for him. But couldn't find. I scan the whole entire park. Where is he? I walked up to one of the ladies. "Have you see a little boy with a green shirt on with jeans on?" I asked. "Ani." She said. "Okay thank you." I did a quick bow and walk away. I scan the parking lot. Where are you, Jaeha? I suddenly step on something. I look down. It was his shoe. I pick it up and look around. How I'm gonna find Cinderella? My heart was beat, rapidly. With panic. I hope he's safe. 

I start running to the building. "Oh, hello there. How may I help you?" 

"Can I see in the camera please? I need to look for my little brother." I said. "Well come in." He said. He is a security guard that watch in cameras. "What do you want to see, m'am?" He asked. "Umyeong Park." I said. "There is cameras there, but that is in a different company." I pushed chair away along with him. I start clicking and typing. "Yah!" Hacking into the system. I got into the cameras. There was Jaeha walking around then there was a man in black. Then it glitch and everything went black. I grip on the mouse. And then the camera was back on. A car is missing. I rewind back. A saw the spot where the missing car was at. I zoom in. 

The car address. "Who are you for breaking the law." I glare at him. His eyes widened. "You." I swing my leg toward his face. He drop on the ground, knocked out. I think I pop his neck. "Got no time for you." I run out of the room into the streets. I pulled out my phone and start typing the car address there was the location. Shit, that's two district away from Stray Kids. I sigh. I slip my phone in my pocket and make my way to the taxi place. "Oh, hello there." The taxi owner greet. "Can I borrow this car for today?" I asked. "Miss, a taxi car is not free to borrow you kn--" I throw his a stack of cash and snatch the car keys from him. 

I enter the car and start the engine. I pulled out of the parking lot and hit the gas at the speed of 86. Jaeha wait for me. Hang on. 

Felix POV

On our way back to our hideout. "Felix, do you and the guys really don't trust her that much?" Seungmin asked. "I do trust her, but sometime I don't trust her because she's a girl." I said. "Understandable." Seungmin said. "Do you trust her?" I asked. Seungmin nodded. "I trust her 100%." He said. "What about me?" I asked. "34%." He said. I jaw dropped. "Excuse me!" Seungmin started running ahead. I chase after him. We got back to our hideout. I walk in. "Chan yo need something?" I asked. Chan place his cup on the table. "Where's the girl?" He asked. "She's babysitting." Seungmin said. 

"Babysitting?" Minho questioned. I sigh. "She's taking care of a little boy that have no parents. His older brother abandoned him." I explained. "Abandoned...?" Jisung furrow his eyebrow. "So what's the called for?" Seungmin asked. "The other gang are making a move." Changbin explained. "Already?" I asked. He nodded. "Apparently, they're targeting someone that we didn't expect." Chan said. "Who is it?" Seungmin asked. "Y/N." Hyunjin spoke. "What do they want from her?" I asked. "Apparently she's from a rich family." A rich family? No way!

"Apparently, I only got this much information about herself. She's quite smart. She make sure nobody do not know her identity." Changbin said. "Who is this girl?" Woojin asked. "Who knows?" Minho said. "I thought you should know, because you're Lee Know." Jeongin said. Seungmin hold in his laugh. I sigh. "Well we gotta to go check on her before she run away and do some shits on her own." I said. "Right." Chan said. Before me and Seungmin walk out. "Hold on!" Changbin cuts in. He suddenly sound panicking. I never see Changbin panicking. "What is it?" Hyunjin asked. "Where the fuck is she going?" Changbin was clicking and typing so fast that my rap wasn't that fast. "Y/N?" Hyunjin stand up. "We got to go." He said. 

Chan put a hand up to wait. "Is she heading to their hideout?" Woojin asked. "I think so." Changbin said. I smirk. "That's good." I make my way downstairs. The guys followed me down. I grab the a hand gun and loaded. "Let's go kick some ass." I said. 

Yeeeeeeeehet! Hello my Bleaches how are y'all doing? Here is an updated. My WiFi is still being a little whore. I'm just using my moms hotspot so I won't be able to update much becuz of that yet I know I been on Hiatus quite alot sometime. Yehet I love y'all!