Three

Blood was boiling in my stomach. Hyunjin laugh to himself, making his way toward the stairs. Chan was silent, Felix was speechless surprise of how Hyunjin talk. I stand up, holding a grip on the blanket and dash toward Hyunjin. Passing by Felix I jump and cover Hyunjin. I wrap it around his neck and yank him down, causing him to fall backward, but he still on his feet and grab my hand. He yank my hand out of the blanket and grab me at the collar. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked. "Don't you dare do anything to my sister." I said. Hyunjin push me down on the hard floor. "I haven't even met your sister or see your sister before. It was just a threat." He said. My grip tighten, digging in my skin. "Hyunjin don't you have a limit." Felix asked. Hyunjin scoff. "I don't have a limit? Excuse me, I'm Hwang Hyunjin. I don't have a limit to the point I kill." I clench my jaw and stand up on my feet. "I don't mind killing you." I said. Hyunjin smirk. "Let's start then."

"Break it off." Chan interrupt the conversation. "We don't want any blood shed in the hideout." He said. Hyunjin scoff. "Not like you can stop us for that." He said. "Hyunjin, take a chill pill." Felix said. I walk back to the couch and plop down. Fixing the blanket on top of me. Hyunjin walk back upstairs and slam the door. "Hey, Y/N." Chan said, softly. "Hyunjin is never like this." He said. "I don't know his problem, but his sudden change does not match him." Felix said. I stare down at my hands.

"You greedy pig!" The woman cry softly on the ground. The man throw the coins at her. "Take it! You filthy rat!" The woman slowly pick up the coins. People was slowly passing by, not wanting to get involve with the situation that have occur. I walk down the sidewalk passing by every dark valley and stores. My phone rang. It was father. I pull out the lollipop that was in my mouth. "What do he want?" I swipe decline. I power off my phone, because father is always talking about sister. I shove it down in my pocket and put my lollipop back in my mouth. "For fuck sake." I growl. I continue walking until, "Please calm down, sir." I look up ahead. There was another woman holding back a woman that was lying on the ground. And a man that I perhaps is mad.

I fast up my pace. The man's arm rise up and was about to strike at the woman. I throw a punch at him. He fall down. I sigh. The man stand up. "You bit--" I swing my leg at the man face. "Shut the fuck up, bitch." I glare daggers at the man. His grip tighten and swing it at me, but I grab his wrist. I pull him toward me, and use my other arm to elbow him at the chin. "Try me." I warn. The man smirk. Next thing I notice. Pain was sent to me. I push him away. The man laugh, lying on the ground. I look at my side. Did I just got stab? The man stand up and run toward me. He swing the pocket knife at me. I stop him by snatching the pocket knife from him, little did I know I cut myself by holding a grip at the blade.

My eyes widened. He smirk. "You don't want a bullet in your head, don't you."

I may cannot kill again, but I can still fight. Felix walk out of the room and came downstairs. "Alright, I'm done." He said. "Are you for real?" Seungmin look at Felix, examining him up and down. "Got nothing to look at." Jeongin said, eating his cereals. "Whatever." Jisung look at me. "How long you been sitting there?" He asked. I snap out of my thoughts and look up at him. Jisung smile. "You wanna join us?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "2000 liners decided to go hang out at the park." Jisung said. "Aren't you a 2000 liner too?" Felix asked. I nodded. Felix smirk. "You wanna play ball." My face puzzled.

I face palm. "Come on Y/N!" Felix called. Seungmin called back to Felix, "She don't wanna play with you knowing how you don't have any!" I choke on my drink. Jisung chuckled. The ball was thrown to me. It bounce on my head. I squeal. I glare at Felix, he point. I look at the direction he was pointing. Oh right I forgot he existed. "Hwang Hyunjin!" He smirk. "You deserve that." He said. I grab the ball and run to him. "That fucking hurt!" He gasp, covering his mouth. "Oh I'm sorry does it hurt?" I throw the ball at his face. He cover his face. "Ha! That's what you get." He smirk. I glare at him.

"You're so short." He lean down toward my face, I slap him at the face, gently. "Go away." He glare at me. I walk back and sit down beside of Jisung. "You're not gonna play?" He asked. I shook. "I'm not good with basketball." I said. "Are you even good with any sports?" Seungmin asked. "Football.. I will say." I answer. "Wow, really? Football? Damn, I never see a girl play football." Jisung said. "Is that why you're strong?" Seungmin asked. I shrugged. "Mmhmm." Felix walk over and sat down. Seungmin throw him the water bottle. "Y/N, you haven't tell us your sister name." Jisung said. "Alright, you haven't tell us her name. What's her name?" Felix asked.

"Her name is Youn." I said. "Youn?" Felix eyebrow twitched. "Woah, I didn't know a name like that existed." I stand up. "Let's play." I look at Jisung and then to Hyunjin. Hyunjin smirk. "Finally, my game has started." He said. I pick up the basketball and start bouncing it. Hyunjin stand up and slowly walk toward me. "You start first, snake."

Yes, Ik i finally update for idk how many weeks? But i hope y'all like this chapter! 😘❤️