Eighteen

"So you're leaving?" Jimin asked. I loaded my gun. "JYP contact me. Saying that there is a gangster name Straykids." I said. "Straykids?" I nodded. Jimin think for a moment. "That's weird." He said. "What?" I asked. "Why would he tell you to join Straykids?" He asked. I shrugged. "Who knows." I said. "Y/N." I hum in response. "Be careful. By the sound of it. It doesn't sound right." He said. "Don't worry." I said.

I ruffled his hair. "It'll be fine." I said. Hyunjin breath heavily. He knuckles whiten. "I'll help you... to find your sister." I smile and nodded. "But..." He stopped. Minho sigh. "Y'all sure are hilarious." He said. "Lee Know, why are you trippin." Felix asked. "Come on, we're so lonely. We barely get a girl." Felix look at him. "Are you calling me ugly?" He asked. Minho smile. "No that's not what I mean." He said. Felix stand up and left. Minho sigh and shook his head. "Hey, you two love birds. Go to sleep. Tomorrow we're gonna go out to shop and clean the house." He said. I look at Minho. He flinched and gulp. "I nearly die for a sec." Minho stand up. "Well you hear what I said." He left. I look at Hyunjin. He was holding onto my hands. "Y/N... are you gonna leave after finding your sister?" He asked.

I sigh. "I haven't thought of it." I said. Hyunjin stand up. "Well, please let me know what is your choice." He said. Hyunjin walked upstairs and left me sitting on the couch. A girl a small ponytail came and sat beside of me. "Yeji is okay." She said. "When she's going to be awaken?" I asked. She shrugged. "I don't know." She said. I could tell that she was worried about her injured friend that almost got herself killed. I smile. I took a hold on her hand. "Yeji is will be alright. Don't worry." I comfort her. She smile. "Thank you." She said. "For what?" The girl pulled out her phone. "Yeji really admire you, and I thank you for helping her getting out of there." She said. I nod. "The bartender though." The girl put up a picture in her phone.

"That's her and her boyfriend." She said. "Aww~cute, does Hyunjin know?" I asked. Lia shrugged. "I don't think so. Let see Itzy have been with alliance with Straykids for two years. Yeji and Wooyoung have been dating for 1 year, and Yeji finally told Hyunjin that she is his little sister. So I don't think so." I nod slowly. She pulled out another picture. "And this is my boyfriend." It was a guy with brown hair and with beautiful sharp eyes. "Your boyfriend?" She nod. "His name is Hongjoong. He's Yuna older brother." I was shook. God damn these people are gonna be hella close. "Tomorrow the guys said that y'all are gonna be out, shopping. Some of us will be staying at the hideout to take care of Yeji and clean the hideout." She said. I nod.

"Well good night then. Sweet dreams, Y/N." Lia said. I smiled and nodded. "You too."

It was the next morning. Half of us stayed at the hideout and the rest us went out. "Y/N, you're staying." Hyunjin said. "But-" Before I could say anything he gave me a warm smile and pat my head. "Be good and stay home, okay?" Home? I nod my head. Hyunjin and some of the guys left. "Let see..." Seungmin think for a second. "Clean up the living room." He said. "Bruh, the living room doesn't even need to be clean up." Seungmin shook. "Look." He pointed jackets and blankets on the sofa, along with the cokes sitting on the center table. Woojin left into the kitchen. "Imma clean up the kitchen and cook." He said. "I'll help him." I said. Me and Woojin walked into the kitchen while the others stayed in the living room.

Yeji was resting. Itzy was watching over her. Cleaning her up and changing her clothes. Half of Stray Kids was cleaning the living room and the practice room. Me and Woojin were in the kitchen cleaning and cooking. I start washing the dishes. "I don't think you need to washed the dishes, because I got it." He said. I shook. "It's fine." I said. Woojin was cleaning up the surrounding of the kitchen. I continue washing the dishes. Woojin think for a moment. "Hmm, I'm thinking of what to cook." He said. I finished washing the dishes and wipe my hands. "Hmm, how about spicy noodle?" I asked. "I don't think Felix will be able to eat that." Woojin said. "Why? He already got explode?"

"Felix, can't really handled super spicy food." He said. "Oh." I think for a moment. "How about barbecue?" I asked. "Sounds good." Woojin said. I smiled. Jeongin stretched his arms out. "Damn, I didn't expect we will clean again when we just clean the place up like last week." He said. "Jeongin, its last week." Woojin said. "Oh." Jeongin grabbed a trash bag and left the kitchen. I wiped the table. "Aye, Y/n you want to see something?" I look up. Woojin open one of the cabins and pulled out a thick book. "What's that?" I asked. "Its a photobook." He said. He opened and there was a lot of pictures. "Wow." I said. There was a group pictures of all of them.

I started flipping the pages. There was a page filled with just Hyunjin pics. "Huh, gangster like this should be models instead." I scold. "I was thinking of that." Yuna voice spoke up. I turn around. She smile. "Hey guys." She greet. Woojin smile. "Is Yeji alright?" He asked. Yuna nod. "Yeah, she's alright. No sign of her waking up though." She frown. I ruffle her hair. "Don't worry, she will be alright. After all she's strong." Yuna quickly hug me. Letting out a soft cry. "I wish she wake up soon." She said. I pat her back. Woojin put up the photo book. "Y/N, why don't you accompany the girls." Woojin said. "Are you sure?" He nod. "You girls need a moment of time off from guys like us." He said. I softly scoff and nod. I broke the hug and wipe Yuna tears with my thumb. "Don't worry." I assure her. She nod. "Let's go." She nod again, as the two of us go upstairs.

Yehet!