Ten

"This one look good." Minho said. Pointing his gun at the dead figure that was lying on the floor. I look at Minho. He smirk. "Man, I could've spare them. So we could lay." He said. Hyunjin point the gun at his cheek. "You want to be next?" Minho glare at Hyunjin. "How about her?" Minho point at me. Hyunjin turn around. He scoff. "Right." He walk to me and hand me back the gun. "This is yours." He said, giving it to me. I nodded slowly. "Thank you." He scoff again. "Don't even." He walk over and sat down beside of Changbin.

"I'm so tired." He said, softly. Changbin look up at him from his laptop. "Go rest we're done for today." He said. Hyunjin closed his eyes. A few minutes later we all hear a soft snore. "Cute~" I mutter. "So Y/N..." Minho interrupt the moment. "Do you like fighting?" He asked. I look at him. He smirk. Jisung walk between us. "Listen here, Minho. There's blood shedding here." Minho scoff. "This room is full of blood shedding right now." He point down the dead body that were unmoved.

I squat down staring at the bodies. They look miserable. "What's the cause of their death?" I asked. "Witnesses." Jisung answered. I gulp. "Soon that's gonna be you..." Jisung point the gun at the back of my head. "... if you betray us." He said. I didn't bother the gun that was pointed at me. I hum in response. "Let me tell you this, Y/N. As long as you're from a rich family, you're nothing to us." He spin his gun and put it in his jacket. 

Jisung walk away. Am I wrong? Am I doing the right thing? Am I? Minho sigh. "You seriously are going through a lot." He said. He sit down beside of me, crossing his legs. Staring at the bodies. "I'll help you and care for you. If you be mine." He said. I glare at him. "You're disgusting." He smirk. A shoe was thrown and hit Minho at the back of his head. He groan. He turn around and glare at whoever threw that. Little he didn't know a gun was pointed him right when he turn. 

"Like I said, Minho. If you're gonna be a male prostitute. I won't spare a bullet." A awaken Hyunjin stand there, glaring into his brown eyes. Minho scoff. "Listen here kid. If you're thinking that I'm gonna fuck her. No, it wasn't planned in my book." Hyunjin press it against his forehead. "Any last words?" Hyunjin was about to pull the trigger. I snatch the gun from him and quickly take all the bullets out. Hyunjin glare at me. I slide the gun away from us. "What do you want, snake?" I stand up. 

"Hyunjin, don't." I said. Hyunjin scoff and walk closed to me. "And?" He asked. "Don't do this." I look into his eyes. It was fill with hatred. Hyunjin walk away. "Snake, don't ever come between my opponent... or else..." He glare at me. As chill send down my spine. "You'll be next." He disappear up the stairs case. I took a deep breath. "So..." I took around. Minho was standing, looking at me holding a body over his shoulder. "What happen between you and him?" He asked. "I don't know." I make my way to Changbin and sat down. I sigh. Changbin look at me from his laptop. "What happen now between you and the tall ass?" He asked. "Changbin.." He hum in response. "Do you know Hyunjin's background?" 

It became quiet. Minho whistle. "I wouldn't even ask that, if I were you." He was dragging the bodies away in another room. "Because it's Hyunjin. You don't wanna know." He said. The door closed and it was just me and Changbin in the room. Changbin close his laptop. "So... you still want to know?" He asked. I stare down at my feet. Changbin sigh. "Can I tell you this, Y/N." I look at him. "Hyunjin is also from a rich family like you too." My eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Hyunjin made a big mistake just like you too, except...." He stand up. "...he has mental issue."

As me and Yedam barge in the building. "Y/N, this hallway direction leads the same way. So you take one hall and I take the other." I nod. People were running toward us. Pointing their gun at us. "Put down your gun!" I look at Yedam. He smile. "Y/N, remember." He said, loading his gun. I start running in the hall. Bang Bang! Pow pow! My heart was beating rapidly. 'Yedam.' I look back at him. Yedam was shooting each person and then kick them. Suddenly a guy sneak behind him and stab him at the back. I stop. "Yedam!" He whimper. As a bullet fly to his stomach. "Yedam!" I run to him. As he lied on the floor. "Yedam! Yedam!" I rush to him, shooting any person that block my way. "Yedam.." He slowly push. "Go..." He said. "Yedam, you can't die. You're the Mafia King." I said. Tears escape from my eyes. He chuckled. "What do you mean?" He asked. He pull me into a hug. "You're one too."

I think for a long moment. "Y/N, how long you're gonna stand there?" Seungmin asked, poking his head behind the book shelf. "I don't know what to pick." I said. Seungmin examine both of the books. He sigh. "Let's go." He walk to the librarian. "We'll be taking these two." He said. She smile. "Alright then." She look at me and then Seungmin. "Are you two perhaps together?" Me and Seungmin look at each other. "No, we're not." Seungmin said. "No, we're not." I said. The librarian sweat drop. "Oh alright." Me and Seungmin walk out. 

The atmosphere was very awkward. "So... Y/N." I hum in response. "Are you and Hyunjin a thing?" I choke in mid-air. "No no no!" I said. He smirk. "Sure--" I sigh. "That guy is not worth my time." I said. "Oof." It became silent again. "Seungmin." He was his turn humming in response. "What is Hyunjin like?"