Fourteen

I quickly run down the corridor. I open the door. Jimin was standing there. The bed...it was empty. "W-where's Yedam?" I asked. Jimin look at me. A droplets of tears was escaping out of my eyes. "No..." I shook my head. Jimin walked to me. "I'm sorry, Y/N." I squatted down and cry to myself. "No... he can't be dead." I said. Jimin squatted down to my level. "Listen to me, Y/N." I look at him. He smile and wipe my tears away. "Not everybody in this world will live. There's at least some loss and defeat." I shook. "Yedam is not dead! He can't die!" I said. Jimin pulled me into a hug.

We got back to the hideout. The guys was sitting there. 3racha not in the room but in the meeting room. Felix was eating cake, Woojin took a sip of his tea, and Minho was watching TV not sparing a glances at us. "Oh, y'all home." He said. Felix look up and smile. "Ah, Y/N." He look down and eye widen. His jaw dropped, but didn't say anything. He quickly pointed down. 'What is that?' He mouth. Both me and Hyunjin looked down. I feel a tint of warmth forming on my cheeks. "Uh..." I quickly took my hand away from Hyunjin's grip. "It's nothing." I said. Minho look up. "Nothing?" Hyunjin cleared his throat. "I'm going downstairs." He said. Hyunjin walked to the door and closed it behind him.

It became a silent. Felix quickly run to me. "What happen?" He asked. He shook me. I place both of my hands on his shoulder. "Calm down. It's nothing much." I said. "Mhmm..? Sure, 'nothing' is not the word I'm looking for." He smirk and wiggle his brows. I sigh. Minho stand up, looking down at his phone. "Felix, clean the hideout." He said. "Why?" Felix asked. "They're coming back tomorrow." Felix pout. "So it's just them." He said. Minho sighed. "Jiyeon is gonna kick your ass if you don't." I cock a brow. They? Jiyeon? Felix face palm. "Right I forgot." He said. Minho look at me. "What? Confused?" I nodded. Minho sigh. "We're gonna be having some of our people back tomorrow. I hope you greet them well." He said. I nodded.

Woojin stand up. "I love the new look." He said. "Oh." I touch my hair. Felix smile. "You look good in short hair instead of long." He said. "I mean there's no difference." I said. Minho walked over and touch my hair. He smile. "Looks good." He gentle pull a few of my hair and kiss it. Felix face palm again. "Hyung, stop---" He said. Minho wink and pulled away. I cock a brow. What the fuck? "Y/N, are you hungry?" Woojin asked. I shook. "No I already ate." I said. "Already? When?" He asked. "Me and Hyunjin ate out." I said. Minho choked. "Oh wow." He said. Felix shook his head. "I am disgusted of you." Felix walked up to his room. "Might as well eat some of the snacks I made." He said. I nodded. We all walked to the kitchen. There was cute bunnies bun. Woojin smile. "Please, try some." I grabbed one and took a bite. "It's good." I said, taking another bite.

"Do you like it?" Woojin asked. "Of course, duh. It's good." I said. Woojin smile. He grabbed a plate and placed some on it. "Can you take this to Hyunjin then." He hand the plate to me. I nod. I stand up and walked downstairs. I hear the sound of the gun and I knew right away. He was practicing. I placed the plate on the table. As I set myself down on a rolling chair. Hyunjin face was stern. His focus on the target was eyes catching. Gotta admit its attracting. Hyunjin continuing shooting when there was no more bullets left. He sigh. He pull the headphones that covered his ears. He look at me. "How long you stay there?" He asked. I blinked. "Uh, well...." I pursed my lip. Hyunjin walked over and placed both of his hands on the arms of the rolling chair. Leaning his face closed to me. Staring deeply into my eyes. "I have something very important that I need to tell you." I cock one brow up. I didn't have any idea what he was talking about, but I know in his eyes he was really desperate to say it. A few minute past nothing happen, but eyes on each other that they were filling up.

Hyunjin smile. "Y/N, huh?" I blinked. The heck? "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. Hyunjin pulled away. "Saying your name makes me feel calm and different." He said. Pulled over a rolling chair for him to sit. He plopped himself down. "'Your name defines who you are.' Chan hyung always say that. I didn't even think about it, because everything was false." He said. I was confused. Hyunjin pursed his lip. "You're quite different and weird to me." He said. "Why?" I asked. Hyunjin rolled his chair towards mine. "Most girls fall for my looks, but later cry their lungs out, when I pointed my gun at their head. But you.... you're not scared of me." He said. I rolled the chair to the table, grabbing the plates of bunny buns. I rolled back to Hyunjin. "Because you're my teammate and I have to tolerate your hot-ass temper. I have no choice." I said. Hyunjin chuckled. "To me I think you more than a friend." He stopped, right when he finished his sentence. "Hm?" I questioned. Did I hear that clearly? Hyunjin grabbed a bunny and took a big bit out of it.

He choked. I quickly set the plate down and grabbed a bottle of water. "Yah, calm down." I said. I handed him the bottle. He grabbed it and took few gulps of it. He closed the lid and cough. I patted his shoulder. He look up at me. Our eyes meet again and our noses touched. His breath touched my lip. I pull away. "S-sorry." I said. "Y/N." I look at Hyunjin, right when I look back. Hyunjin pulled me into a kiss.