Forty-seven

"Y/N, not coming down to eat?" Seokjin asks, frosting a cake with cream. I rest my chin onto my palm. "So, how long did Y/N knew y'all?" Namjoon lean against the counter. "Well, quite for a long time now. After all, we are her brother's best friend's." I nod and smile. "Wow, sounds nice." Seokjin scoff. "Yeah, until she got herself into the mafia and gangsters world. She became a complete different person."

Seokjin place the dish in front of me and walk back to finish frosting the cake. Ten stacks of pancakes, with some fried eggs on the side, plus a couple of bacon strips. "Water or juice?" Namjoon asks. "Water." He nod.

"If you were to ask me of how was Y/N back then. She was a sweet, innocent, and nice little girl. But she was corrupted somehow." I furrow my brows. "Corrupted?" Namjoon crosses his arms. "Y/N, usually don't tend to hurt anybody." Seokjin put the cake inside a fridge and he sigh. "Y/N became a killer machine."

"Yeah, and usually I threaten her about strangers that will hurt her and kidnap her, but now that shit doesn't work on her." I scoff and chuckle. "Y/N will always be Y/N." I took a bite of the pancake and gave Seokjin a thumbs up. "Nice cook." Seokjin scoff. "Of course my cooking is the best."

I rest my chin on my palm. "Y/N has never experimented love before, right?" Namjoon looks over and place his cup down. "She has never." Seokjin sigh and put the cake inside the fridge. "Y/N.... I've never seen her the same way like back then." I tilt my head. "Y'all look.... sad." Namjoon gave me a small smile and looks upstairs. "More like Jimin."

Seokjin sigh. "If I was to be honest..... she is a precious little girl to us. She is what shows us what's love." I furrow my brows. Seokjin smile and lean against the counter. "Y/N, usually back when she was a little girl. She always tell us, "There's always something or someone that will love you, but not as much as I do."

Namjoon sigh. "But we didn't expect the person that shows us love end up being the a person like us." I munch on my bacon strips and place the fork down. "To summarize everything, a once innocent little girl shows the killers love but end up becoming like them." Seokjin nodded and looked away.

"A soul like hers... deserves to be away from people like us." I scoff. "Too late now," I stand up. "Because Y/N will still be Y/N." Seokjin smile. "You're not as bad as the rumors goes by." I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah, don't be rolling your brain now." I yawn. "Don't worry about Y/N, because after all of these conflicts..." I look over and smile.

"Imma take her with me, somewhere far away from all of these things." Seokjin scoff and walk over towards me. "That.... is not my part to improve you. That's Jimin part, but I improve." Namjoon pick up his cup. "As long as you can protect her and as long as you know how to control your emotions go for it, but I must tell you something."

Namjoon looks at me seriously. "Y/N's life is on the line." I clench my jaw and curl my fists. "Yah, Namjoon you didn't have to-" "he got to know." Yoongi spokes up. We all turn over. Yoongi look at me and look away. "Y/N's current conditions is very bad. The drugs that she've gotten have spread in her body. I'm afraid she won't make it if she don't rest." I sigh.

"Drug her to sleep for couple of weeks and let's hope she at least recover some of her senses?" Yoongi cross his arms. "You think she can sit still? Her senses are quite stubborn." I furrow my brows and gulp. "Have you heard of Moon Yojeong?" I clenched my jaw. "Yeah." Yoongi tilt his head. "Judging by your expression. It must mean something."

"Something about her makes my blood boils." I said. "Oh if only you knew. She have a thing for your lady." Yoongi mutter. I sigh. "Anything you OG's wanna say?" Yoongi smirks and chuckle. "I hope you know what you are doing, Hwang Hyunjin. The world isn't that easy." I turn on my heels and make my way upstairs. 

Y/N POV

I quickly turn around. Crying? Where is it coming from? I start walking around. Things abnormal, I know is a dream. I continue walking, until I spot a pool of thick liquid of blood began flow over my feet. I furrow my brows and gulp. What the fuck. "Y/N... Is that you?" I look ahead. On his knees, he groan in pain. I make my way towards him and stare at his figure. 

He chuckles. "Do you hear that?" He asks. I clenched my jaws and curl my fists. "The crying...? Yes, and?" He slowly get up and hold onto my shoulders for support. "Y/N, I'm glad you're here with me." I gulp and look around. "That crying sounds familiar." 

"Don't try to figure it out." I look over at him and gentle push him away. "Junkyu, why are you here in a pool of blood?" Junkyu chuckle and starts coughing. He cover his mouth with his hand and continues coughing. I sigh. "What is this dream about?" Junkyu remove his hand from his mouth. Blood. 

He smiles and walk over to me. Then, he pulls me into a hug and breathe heavily. "I wish it was me...." He slowly cries. I remain silent. "Everything is wrong in your mind.... back then it was him whom stabbed you." I heard the crying again and it finally recalls. It was Hyunjin, whom was crying. 

I quickly try to push Junkyu away. Junkyu tighten the hug. "He doesn't deserves you. He tries to kill you and me..." 

"Junkyu! Let go of me!" Junkyu push away from the hug and stare at me. He touched my face and laugh. "You're insane, Y/N."