Fifteen

Ever since the loss of my partner, everything was a disaster. No beauty, no happiness, just darkness that took over the world chasing me down, to keep me still. Bang Yedam, who taught me survival of the best. The active life... and the weak die. 3-month pass after Yedam's death was announced by Jimin. Life right now, by myself, is hopeless - no point in living. I run down the street in the darkness. The bloody red moon was shining down. It was a night that blood is going to be shed. I smirk. "The laws and crimes don't matter to me." I loaded my gun. "...but the love ones."

I pulled away. Hyunjin looks at me. W-what? Hyunjin tilts his head. "Y/N." Lord, what the fuck is going on? Hyunjin is no way for you, Y/N. "Y/N." Hyunjin pushed the rolling chair that I was sitting in. I was rolling back. Then, something stopped it. I look up. Jisung sighed. "What are you two doing down here?" He asked. "Oh, Jisung." Hyunjin rolled toward us. "Hyunjin, instead of flirting with Y/N. How about clean up? They're coming back tomorrow don't want Jiyeon to see the hideout very messy." Hyunjin scoff. "Gosh, it's just them. No need to make things such a big deal." He said. Hyunjin stood up and pulled me up. "Let's go." He said. He looks at Jisung. "Hey, Jisung. I need to tell you something later." Jisung nod. Hyunjin lead me out of the room, and we both went back upstairs. Chan was sitting down. Changbin was typing and clicking through the laptop. Felix and the other was sitting and standing.

"Y'all seem quiet today," Hyunjin said. Chan looks up at both of us. He looks down at our hands, that was still held together. He sigh. "Two of our members are going to come back tomorrow. I hope you welcome them well." Chan said to me. Hyunjin cleared his throat. "What's going to happen when they come back?" He asked. Chan sigh. "We have to return Y/N's favor of her request." He said. Hyunjin let go of my hand. "Hyung, we don't even know what's going right now. How will even find her sister?" Chan sigh. "That's the thing." He said. Changbin rest his back. "I suggest we y'all should stay put for now, because we still have other things to do." He said. Hyunjin sighed. "Exactly, what Changbin hyung have said." Chan pulled out his phone. He dialed a number.

"Hello?" Chan put the number on speaker. "Hey, it's Chan. Can you do me a favor?" The person through the called was eating, because of the munching. "Go on." Chan cleared his throat. "I want to look up for Park Youn." He said. It was a moment of silent. All we hear is the person typing through the called. "Hm, how strange." Chan furrow his brows. "What's up?" He asked. "There was some Park Youn, but never talks about a CEO--oh wait!" We hear click. "Ah, right. That's I'm looking for." I blink. Jisung walked in the living room. Looking at Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked at him and both of them left, going upstairs. "Okay, Mr. Bang Chan. Leader of Stray Kids. Listen here. The Park Company was attacked by mafias. She was never found when that incident happened."

I dropped myself on my knees. "Y-yah, Y/N!" Felix came to my side. "Are you alright?" He asked. Is she dead? No way she can't be dead! Chan sigh. "Looks like it will be harder than we thought," He said. "Dig deeply into her information. Anything very important. Call me immediately." I furrow my brows. Why would she get chased by mafias? Chan ended the called with the person. I stand up. Woojin sigh. "Have y'all contact Seungmin and Jeongin?" He asked. Minho pulled out his phone. It was evening. "Hm, I didn't expect they will be coming home late." He said. Minho slide the call button. Dialing Seungmin. It sent him straight to voice mail. Minho furrow his brows. Looking at his phone. "What the fuck." Changbin look at him. "What?" Minho look at all of us.

"Guys, turn off your phone. Now!" He said. Chan cock one brow. "Why?" He asked. "Seungmin isn't picking up his phone. It's very off, because never turned off his phone." The door upstairs open footsteps hurried downstairs. "Hyung!" Jisung called. "What is it?" Woojin asked. Jisung look at me. "Because of you!" He charged toward me. Hyunjin blocked him and shoved him over to Felix. Felix pulled Jisung back. "Because of you Seungmin and Jeongin are in danger!" Chan stand up immediately. "Seungmin and Jeongin!" Jisung glared daggers at me. I know he despise me. I know I wished I wasn't here, or even exist. The window break. We all quickly moved back. Minho dashed downstairs. Changbin closed the laptop and toss it to Woojin. Woojin ran after Minho.

Hyunjin put me behind him. The person was in black. It's body was slim and flexible. I examine the person. It's a girl. "Who are you?" Hyunjin asked. The person pulled out a gun and pointed at us. Chan look at the person. "I know you wouldn't shoot your own family member." He said. The person sigh and pointed the gun at Chan. "You just gotta exposed me like that, huh. Chan." Chan look at the window. "Yeah, and you gonna have to repair the window too." He said. The person took off the mask and hoodie. Two pink tails popped out. Like I have guessed it was a girl, but she look familiar.

No way! Hwang Yeji!? Hyunjin tilt his head. "Who are you?" He asked. Yeji scoff. "You forgot about me?" She asked. She put the gun in her belt. She walked over. "Hwang Hyunjin!" She said. Hyunjin gasp. "How do you know my name?" Yeji scoff, giving him a disgusted and disappointed face. She look at me. Her face lit up. "You!" I flinch. She pushed Hyunjin aside. "You're even prettier in real life." She said. Minho and Woojin came back upstairs. Minho stopped for a moment. "Yeji, what the fuck you doing here?" He asked. Yeji took my hand. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked. Hyunjin pulled me toward him.

"Don't touch her!" He growled. Yeji cock one brow. "Hyunjin, calm thyself. I ain't that type of person." She said. Chan walked over to her. "Seungmin and Jeongin are not in contact." He said. Yeji sigh. "I told them to turned off their phone." She said. "You make them gave us a heart attack!" Jisung said. Yeji smile, running her fingers through her pink tail. "That's what I'm good at. Don't forget that." She said.

Yehet! Hwang Yeji! ❤️😘😙