A Special Celebration Note

Heyyyyy dear fellow readers/ friends,

                               This is not a chapter updation, its just a celebration note. Modern Cinderella is just crossed 1K views.... Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

 And this all happens because of you guys. So, THANK YOU, a big big Thank You guys for supporting me through thick and thin. Also it had been 1 year that Modern Cinderella first published. Throughout the year whenever I got writer's block, i couldn't post new chapter almost one and half months, but you guys keep the patience with me. So, thank you for that.

   I hope to entertain you guys through my writings, though it may have some mistakes, but ignore that all and enjoy the story. And keep patience with me. Support me. 

Once again Thank U :) :) And stay safe and healthy in the COVID-19 situation. Stay home. Stay Safe. And read many many books on wattpad.

_______________________________________

Aaannddddd..... here is a surprise for you guys--- A new book from me. Though I previously thought that this new book will be published after some days, but what's the better time than present, right? So, I'm going to publish this new book with the casts. The chapter would be bit delay. But keep faith.. 

Ok, now I should shut up. Go enjoy the new book cover and cast. Also please check my other book THE FAMILY, I hope you also like it. And don't forget to let me know how you like this new cast? Or not??

 And don't forget to let me know how you like this new cast? Or not??

This is book cover of my new book "MATCHMAKER PRINCESS", made by me. And here is the link of the new book-        

https://www.wattpad.com/857377572-matchmaker-princess-characters

  Go and show it love....