CHAPTER-11

Sorry for publishing it late. Actually, I have an exam coming in the next week, so I'm kind of busy lately for studying. But here I post it now. So, please forgive me for being late. 

               Also, tell me are you waiting for my story or not?   :):):)

_________________________________________________________

Aahana came out from the Boss's cabin and straight went to washroom, locked the door and screamed in frustration,"Ahhh! What the hell was that? He will be the Boss, I can't believe this. Oh, God!" She dialled Kaitlyn. After some ringing she picked up, "Hello, what happen? Didn't you go for office?"

"Yeah, I did. Actually I am.", Aahana replied while greeting her teeth."And you know what just happened?"

"What? You sound scary. Are you mad at something?"

"Yeah, I am. Do you remember the driver who caused accident yesterday at the park? He is now my Boss at the office."

"WHAT???", Kait talked loud on the other side of the phone.

"Yes, and he just threatened me to fire me. Great, right?"

"Did he?"

"No way, Kait. I mean not now. Also I threatened him that if he did then I will tell everyone about what happened yesterday.."

"Oh, Aahana. You know your way, right?"

"Of course. If he assume that I will be scared of him, then he is total wrong. He doesn't know me well what I'm capable with. "

"But you have to be careful."

"I know that. And that is very frustrating. I have to please his, to do work under him. And he will try to get on to my nerve. I'm telling you, Kait, he will do anything to keep on my nerve. "

"You have to be on your guard. Okay, by the way, are you feeling alright,now? "

"Yeah. Thanks for listening my complaints. I have to go. Bye."

"Bye."

    Aahana hung up the call and calmed herself down. She got out of the washroom and went to desk. 

            After, sometime she was so focused on her job that she didn't realize it was lunchtime. Kazuki called her to have lunch together in office cafeteria. She was about to go when there was a call for her work phone, it was Nick-her Boss.

"Yes?"

"Come to my cabin, now."

She was started to argue but then she stopped to say, "Okay."

She excused herself from Kazuki, "Boss called me. I have to go. You go, I'll join you later."

"Okay", Kazuki went to the cafeteria.

        She again became so frustrated with the whole situation. She understood that this new boss of her would be trying to create problems for her, so she must be careful.

She went to the cabin and knocked the door. " Come in."

She let herself in.  

            Nick was busy in his computer, he looked up as Aahana entered the room. Nick told Aahana,"Oh, you came. Give me the file on the corner of the drawer."

Aahana frowned her brows, but didn't say anything. She picked up the file and gave him that.He took the file and started to read it. Aahana stood there silently. She checked her wrist-watch that the lunch-time would be over soon. Nick looked up from the file, and saw Aahana was standing there. He said,"What are you waiting for? Go."

Aahana didn't say anything. She walked towards the door. Then Nick asked Aahana, "Erm, Miss Dutta, have you done lunch yet?"

Aahana turned back to Nick and said slowly,"No. I'm about to go". She thought that he wasn't that bad, he actually cared about his employee. 

"Then can you give me my latte from the cafe when you're coming back?"

Her imagination of him shattered in just a sec. She smiled her tightly and said,"Of course, sir. But only for this time. Please ask this things to your secretary. Now, if you'll excuse me." Then she left the cabin with the sound of the door. She hurried to the cafe and order a latte for Boss and a juice for herself. She wanted to order sandwiches  but the sandwiches were already run out. Also the lunch hour was just finished. She came out from cafeteria in an angry mood. On the way to Nick's cabin, she cursed him under her breath. She knocked the cabin door and entered in the cabin, "Here is your latte, sir.", Aahana said sarcastically.

Nick took the cup of latte from her hand. Aahana was coming out from the door when Nick said, "Oh, miss Dutta,  from tomorrow onward you are assigning the position of the secretary of mine."

"What?" She said turning her way to Nick, "I am your secretary? But i'm working just as an intern. How can I take the responsibility of a secretary? Also what about my works?"

"That's good, then. You were working as an intern, now you get a promotion of being a secretary of mine. And the responsibility, you say? You were doing great in taking the responsibility of the party- planning, so you also can take it and I'm sure you'll do just fine in no time. Also your works? Hmm. You can do it with your secretary job,now for the time being. But from next month, you'll be my secretary only. No more other works. Okay, you may go now. " 

Aahana went to her desk and drinking her juice silently.Her head was a mess. She still couldn't figure out how to deal with Nick since morning. And Now this? She kept staring in the blank while drinking her juice. She couldn't have her lunch, so she was hungry, only the juice left. But how much was it?  Kazuki came up to her and gave a packet of sandwiches. She looked up to him and questioned,"Are this for me?"

"Hmm. So what happened in Boss's office? You look depressed. Tell me."

"I will, but not now. The lunch time is over. Also I have so much work to do. You go. And thank you so much for the sandwiches. Really a big thank you." 

"For the thank you gift I can use something else."

"Um..Okay. Done. I am inviting you in lunch in our apartment next sunday. Will it be okay?"

"Okay? It'll be wonderfull."

Aahana  went to her work while eating sandwiches. She kept her works ahead, so if she became a secretary, it wouldn't interfere her job as an intern. 

MODERN CINDERELLAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara