|| Please Read ||

Hello my precious Readers, Followers ,Voters & above all Friends,

                             This is not a chapter updation, it is a Thank you note; a gratitude letter to all my readers, be it silent readers or non-silent readers for giving a chance to Modern Cinderella and sticking to it through it and till now. For that continuing unconditional love and support, Modern Cinderella finally reached 10K+ reads. So, Thank you for that. It all happened because of you guys.   

                    Also in that note, I want to tell that I published my first chapter of Modern Cinderella on April 26, 2019. So, yes.. it has already been 2 years. One more thing..... I just checked my last celebratory note for 1K+ reads and I was surprised that the last Thank you note I posted was exactly 1 year ago, the very same date, 18the May,2020. And today May 18, 2021 again Modern Cinderella hit its milestone to reach 10K+ reads.. It's a miracle. 😁🤩🤩🤩

                 Since I mention the last celebratory note, I must mention the promise I made at that time and I didn't make it (till now)... Yeah, I remember. I mentioned that a new book named Matchmaker Princess would be published soon, but unfortunately I didn't fulfill my promise. I apologize with all my heart to you all. I am sorry 😓😔😭. I will not give an excuse for that. That's my fault purely. So, this time I will not promise you something which I can't fulfill. But I want to give some insights about my stories... 

1. I want to complete Modern Cinderella first and foremost. It has already been 2 years since I started writing this. And I actually want to finish this story in this year.

2. About my second story, The Family , is currently on hiatus. It's not that I'm on writer's block on that story. It's purely intended on my side. Since, it is difficult for me to focus on writing and studies at the same time. So, after finishing Modern Cinderella, I will start with The Family.  

3. Matchmaker Princess, which I promised last year, will be publish but it will take some time.  

4. On this happy occasion, I want to share a happy news with you. As some of you might know, I recently became BTS ARMY(actually in coming July it will be one year). So.... I actually plan to write a BTS fanfiction, which will be my first fanfiction ever. And I actually started to write it. But it will not be publish soon. I want to take time with it, complete it first then publish it. I hope you can understand. 

           So, these are my writing positions of the stories. I hope you will continue support me and be patience with me just like the last 2 years. In the mean time, you can check my short story Finding Truth: Turmoils Inside Me. I tried to write a different type story in that. Hope you will give some love and support just like you did to Modern Cinderella. 💗💗💗     

                     And the last thing... I actually want to do a Q&A type chapter, if you have any questions for me and my books, the characters, story progression, etc. I want to know more about my readers too and make connections, try to make a positive and creative community. So, I think it will benefit both parties. Feel free to write down your questions in the comment box. If the number of question is 2-3, then I will answer them in the comments and if the questions are more of what I'm thinking then I maybe publish a new chapter or a separate book of Q&A.  

Once again, I want to give you my heartfelt gratitude to each one of you, who supports, loves and waits for my updation. THANK YOU!!! Thank you for your valuable time and patience to spare on me and my books.

Lots of Love.

Stay happy and healthy.

Take care of yourself and loved ones.

- Puja :) :D