CHAPTER-12

HI GUYS, I KNOW IT'S VERY LATE. ACTUALLY I HAD THE EXAM LAST WEEK. SO, I CAN'T POST ANY NEW CHAPTERS. PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND ENJOY NEW CHAPTERS. I PROMISE THAT I'LL MAKE IT UP FOR YOU TO POST NEW CHAPTERS REGULARLY. SO KEEP READING......... :))))))))))))

_____________________________________________________

Aahana came home exhausted. She worked overtime for the jobs as an intern. Kait came from her room and sit next to Aahana on couch, "Woah, you look exhausted."

"'Cause I'm Kait. You don't believe what happen today. "

"After the driver from yesterday became your boss, there is still happen something after that?"

"Yeah, there is." She told Kait the details about what happened today in the office. After listening everything, Kait spoke in angrily manner, "What the hell? But you have to work double, also what will be happen to your health? This is too much."

"I know this is too much. But, Kait, can I eat something first? ", Aahana asked quietly.

"Oh, sure. You poor girl. Come on, I  have made your favourite maggy preparation. I'll serve you. You go to the bathroom and fresh up."

"Hmm", Aahana nodded her head and went towards the bathroom to fresh up. She ate her meal and went to sleep. Tomorrow would be a long day.

On the other side,

          Nick was amused to see Aahana again in the office, but she was calmer in her office mode. Nick was trying to push her limits to expose her calmer side. Also, in every move she tackled him very well, she challenged him in a way that no one ever did to him. He liked it. So, he thought by giving the position of the secretary, he would given her works a lot, that she would come up with a lot of mistakes. Then, he would be fire her immediately.  

          He gave many works to her with the secretary job. She had to finish up the story she was writhing, the sketches of characters, background, dress designing, etc with the secretarial job that given by Nick. She serialized the meetings of him, typing documents and letters, attending the one-on-one discussion session about upcoming gaming project and much more. 

********************************************************

After one and a half weak later, 

                         When Nick first met Aahana, he thought she was an arrogant short tempered woman, which was half true. She was a short tempered woman. But eventually she noticed the place and time and calmed herself down almost immediately.  But after some days he noticed that she really was nice person. She was nice to everyone, even with the guards. Also she did all the works which were given by him in time. She also helped others in every way.

                     He also noticed that the other interns Sia and Alex created problem for her. But she tackled them in a way that no one blamed . Really, she was something. And the noticeable thing was she did every work whichever thrown at her, she did it with a smile on her lips, didn't even complain about anything.

            He wasn't angry or irritated at her now. He had grown a respect towards her. He also wanted to know more about her. He also realized that that accident was his fault only. He could not blame her for her reacting towards him. It was true if she had not jumped at the time, he could hit the girl. Now when he realized his mistake, he wanted to say sorry and be friends with her. He had no friends like her. His all friends, even his girlfriends which he dated back; all were befriended with his name, status, money, not to him. He did all time mistakes, but there was no one, even his father, who could show him his mistakes and shouted at him, if necessary. He was all alone all the time. His father was always a busy man, he didn't care much about him. He only showed his face sometimes. When his father remarried after the remarried, he just couldn't take it anymore. The negligence from his father, not to be loved by anyone all the depression pushed him away from the life. But now looking at Aahana, he found his motivation for life in her. 

                             Today the invitation of a party came suddenly. He decided to go the party with her for a new start, to a new friendship, also to know more about her. He even thought to say sorry for the everything till now. He called Aahana in his office.

After sometime there was a knock on the door.

"Come in.", he said knowing it was Aahana.

She entered his office and gave him questioning look.

Nick said, "We have to go to a party. The theme is black. Ready in 20 minutes and wait for me in the parking. I will pick you up."

She stared him and asked, "What? Party? But there is no program at your schedule in this late hour."

Nick answered , " 'Cause this isn't planned before. It is a party of my friend more like a rival, who's also in same business.He called this morning, but it slipped from my mind. So, go get ready."

She said irritatingly,"I can't. You tell me in this hour that we have to attend this party, but i'm not ready at all. If it's important then you should have told me before." She turned her heel. 

"Stop. I know i'm telling you this late, but you can learn from attending this party. There will be presented other company's presidents, workers, investors. So I believe you wanna make a connection with them, learn from them, discuss with them about work. Now you decide what you will do."

Aahana listened the whole conversation , then said, "Okay. I'll go with you. But you said, the theme is black and I have nothing to wear. What should I do? It will be also getting late if I go home."

Nick thought for a moment. Then replied, "You can check in the designing room. There must be something to wear." She nodded her head and went for the door, then turned around and said, "But, I'll get 40 minutes minimum." She didn't stand to listen the answer and went for the designing room.

Nick didn't understand at first what she meant by 40 minutes. The he realized that she was talking about to take the time to get ready. Ok, fine- he thought.