CHAPTER-13

In The Designing Room,

Aahana was searching for a black dress to wear. From the last weeks, she worked crazily. She didn't have time to proper meal, proper sleep from sometimes. She felt unwell. She thought she would be able to go home early today, but there came a party invitation to go with Nick. "Aghh...." She screamed in unhappy,"But I don't wanna miss the opportunity of learning." She searched everywhere frantically, but there was not any black dress. There was only a black piece of cloth, it would be used in making a dress tomorrow. But what should be she do now. A idea popped up in her mind.

After 40 minutes,

Nick stood at the parking lot near his car and was waiting for Aahana. He checked his phone when he heard someone had walked towards him. He turned his back and was stunned at what he saw. It was Aahana.

Aahana's Dress and accessories^

Aahana came in front of Nick. He was so stunned by her beauty and dress that he was staring at her. Aahana felt self-consciousness. She asked him, "What? Why are you staring at me?"

He didn't answer the question and stared her with wide-opened eyes for a long time that he didn't realize that Aahana was getting uncomfortable. She asked, " Is this outfit not appropriate?  Or is it looking very odd? "

He answered quickly, "No no, it's fine. Actually, it's more than fine. You look beautiful." Hearing the compliment Aahana blushed, her cheeks turned into red and pink. Her eyes shifted from his eyes here and there. Then she said softly, "Thank you."

He stared at her blushed face. It looked more beautiful than he ever saw before. He didn't see her giving this kind of expression before. She only gave him angry expression at that accident and mostly calm and irritating expression in the office. So, she knew how to blush!!! 

 They both stood awkwardly. Then, she said, "We should go for the party."

"Yeah..", Nick said and opened the door of the passenger seat for Aahana. She entered his car and sat. Nick sat his driver seat and they went for the party. There was a awkward silence between them. To cut the awkward silence, Nick asked Aahana, "Um.. So, your dress, do you find it in design room?"

Aahana didn't listen the question at first, she kind of lost in her own thoughts, so  she startled and then said, "Um.. Sorry, I didn't hear you. What were you saying?"

Nick glanced in her way and said, "I ask you if you find this dress in design room or not. By the way I didn't see this  type of dress before. What is it call?"

She smiled at him and said, "Actually, I couldn't find a black dress in design room, but I did find this piece of cloth and I just use it as a saree, although in a different way of draping with jeans. But I borrow this neckpiece and this rainbow color bracelet to add some color in the dress. Hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. But you said there was no black dress, so the top andjeans..? How did you manage?"

"Oh! This. Actually I wear this jeans early and this blouse was made from my jacket. I cut it and sew this buttons in the back. I don't have much time, so this is what I can do in this time."

"You made it? In this short time?", Nick was amazed. Now he realized that that's why their designs were improved. His father also told him about that. Their game's dress design were better from before, cause she designed them. She really was amazing. He told her in amaze,"Oh, wow. So, what is it call?"

"Hmm, actually  I don't even know. But it's kind of indo-western or bohemian style."

"Whatever. You really look beautiful."

Aahana glanced in his way. Nick was concentrating in driving, so he didn't see the glance that Aahana gave. Aahana averted her eyes outside of the windows and spoke softly,"Thank you again." With this there was a calm presence of silence. The car stopped at a hotel parking lot. They got out of the car and went to the hotel banquet hall. 

          When they entered the party, every eyes were on them. Aahana felt very nervous that she unconsciously grabbed Nick's arm and got statue in the entry. Nick looked at his arm in shock and then at her face. Seeing her face was full of nervousness, he patted her hand reassuringly and smiled at her. She looked at his smiling face and gave him a small nod with a bright smile. They entered the party together hand in hand. Everybody in the party whispered who was the girl that Nick brought. She was beautiful, but what made her outstanding in the party was her style, dressing sense. Her outfit was unique yet elegant.  

Nick introduced her as his secretary in the party.He  took her to meet the important clients . They discussed about work. Aahana listened their conversation carefully and also joined the conversation enthusiastically. They talked for a bit. Then she excused herself and went to the drink table to drink some juice.

             Aahana was at first thought Nick was messing with her about the party. But when she saw his seriousness in his eyes, she agreed to go with him. It looked like she made the right choice. He did keep his promises; he not only introduced her with important clients, also when she felt nervous at first, he was there to handle her. She took a sip from her juice at the bar counter and looked around at the party. Nick was in a conversation with the another gaming company president Mr. Joquabin Dean whom she met earlier. Mr. Dean was the one who threw this party. 

       Today Nick looked really handsome. He wore a 3 piece black suit with white shirt and a checkered tie. 

               Nick's suit^

               Nick's suit^

Nick always was handsome, but today was something different. Today he was nice to her, compliment her and even took care of her. She shook her head, what she thought about her boss! No, no. She was not here for all of this thought. 

        Suddenly she felt colder even much more than before, also felt dizzy. The glass was slipping from her hand and it dropped the floor. Hearing the crush of the glass, everyone at the party turned their head towards her. She held her head with the both hands. She saw everything was rounding in front of her. She tried to hold the bar table, but she could not in time. Last she saw someone coming towards her and screamed her name. Then all went black.