CHAPTER- 9

Hearing the crushing sound of a car, the guardians, who were talking in a corner of the park, they ran this way. The mother of the little girl came to them and hugged her daughter tightly, and thanked Aahana, "Thank you, thank you very much. I don't know how can I ever....."

"No, no, it's okay. The girl is okay, that's enough.",Aahana told the mother politely and asked the girl," Are you okay, little angel? Did you get hurt anywhere?"

The girl nodded her head in a no. "That's good.",Aahana then told the mother, "I think she is okay, but please show her a doctor. And I think she is scared to what just happen, so please take care."

The mother and the girl left the park. Kait came to help Aahana to get her feet. Aahana got up from the road while dusting her pants. Kait saw Aahana had gotten hurt, "Oh no,Aahana, your elbow got cut." Aahana noticed the cut and said,"No, it's just a scratch."

"A scratch? Are you kidding with me? The blood come out from the cut. We have to go to the doctors."

"No. At first I have something important to do." That's what she said and walked to the crowd where they charged the car driver. Kait didn't say anything after that, she knew her that how stubborn she could become in times. So, she just followed her.

        Aahana was so furious to the driver. How could be anyone not paid attention when he drives, and near the parks. When reached near to the crowd, she heard the driver said angrily, ".... For God's sake, I told you already, I didn't cause this intentionally." She was even furious to listen this. She said angrily,"Accident don't happen intentionally normally, they do happen accidentally, that's why it's called an accident. Right?" The driver of the car turned around to see who told him.But before he could react to her taunt, she slapped the driver hard.

"WHAT THE HELL!", he screamed at her. Hearing his screaming the crowd began to empty. But she didn't run away, stood tall in her place, "Yeah, what the hell? Are you blind or something? Can't you see a little girl is picking the ball from the street? And by the way this is not a main road. And if it was you should be careful. The road is near a park. So why are you driving the car not carefully? Or are you drunk?" , without waiting for any reply she smelled him, but he was not drunk at all. When she looked at the stranger, she saw the stranger was staring her without blinking his eyes. She frowned her brows. She was at first very angry, but now that she hit him and told what had in her mind, she calmed down a little. She waved her hand in front of his eyes and said, "Excuse me? Hello? Are you even listening to me?", but nothing happened. She thought what happen with this guy, he yelled a minute ago, maybe she had slapped him very hard, so she asked, "Hey Mr. Are you Ok? Hello? Hey Mister?" But he did not say anything. There was definitely some problem had in his head. She felt irritated. Kaitlyn came near to her and said, "Aahana, come on.Let's go. You have been bleeding. We have to go doctor."Without hearing Aahana's reply, Kait dragged her to the doctor. Aahana let Kait dragged her.  

In the other side

         The other guardians saw the accident and went to the car. Nick also came out from the car. They charged Nick to cause the accident. Nick tried them to tell that, he didn't cause the accident intentionally. They didn't listen him.

          One of them pushed him.He told, "Why are you pushing? For God's sake, I told you already, I didn't cause this intentionally." He was now frustrated with the public. Then he listened someone had said, "Accident don't happen intentionally normally, they do happen accidentally, that's why it's called an accident. Right? " The taunt came over from his back. He became very furious to listen that. He turned around his back to glare at the speaker. But before he could glare at the person, a slap came over to his face very hard.

"WHAT THE HELL!", he screamed and glared at the person. But his eyes were stunned to  what or who he saw in front of him. A beautiful girl with a rimless glasses on the frowned eyes, open straight hair, cheeks were flushed in anger and wearing a tracksuit. What interesting part was, she was not an American or a British, that he thought to listen her accent. She was saying something but he didn't listen anything. He was stared at the girl.

                               Nick was so mesmerized by the woman's beauty, but as well as he was stunned that someone especially an unknown beautiful woman just slapped him in the face. In the city Mountain View, he was a top most hot eligible bachelor handsome man, woman were just drooling over him to sleep with him for just one night. And here some random woman slapped him. She was even saying something, but he did not listen. After some minutes the woman was shaking her hand in front his eyes. He blinked his eyes first time after to see that woman. He just tried to understand what she said to him. Then tried to say something. But in the meantime the other lady dragged the first one. He just listened what the second lady said to the first one, "Aahana, come on.Let's go. You have been bleeding. We have to go doctor." 

'Aahana!', where did he listen that name? He tried to remember where he listened the name while noticing there was a something dropped to the side of road. He took it up and saw it was a wallet. There were the public, he showed them if the wallet was any of them. But no one came to claim for it. He opened the wallet and saw an ID card was there, the card had their company logo. The name on the card was Aahana Dutta and the photo of the woman who just slapped him now. She was an intern for the gaming department.

              Now he remembered that the anklet what was found by him at the party was her and also the other day, his dad was praising of her. His lips were curled into a smile. He went to home thinking what happened today, that was very interesting!!!

******************************************************

HEY, READERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY MEET AGAIN??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. THANK YOU:)