CHAPTER-2

Time flew just a blink of an eye. It was almost two months since Aahana joined the company. She already recognized by her senior collegues, boss.

There was a party coming right up after a couple of weeks. It was a success party for the company which was continuously in one of top 5 position in the world after long 5 years. Also for that reason the company decided to do a research worldwide and held an internship worldwide. So, that's why Aahana and some other interns from had a chance to work in this company. So the president decided to give the responsibility of the party to the interns. President Mr. Mathhew called Alex, Kazuki, Aahana, Sia - all the interns and said, "All four of you, you are chosen from 250 other competitors, cause you are the best. So I'm given the responsibility to hold this party beautifully and non-incidentally. Keep it in mind that it is a test of you all to how to work together. Side the personal issues, egos, the competition between you. Work all together and present me the best party ever. Understand?"

"Yes sir" , all the interns said at same tone.

"Good. Now you all may leave now."

"Thank you, sir."

They all came out from the room. Alex said, "You can all work together. I'll work my own. I don't need anyone."

Sia said,"Yeah, same here."

Aahana arched her eyebrow and said, "What do you mean by 'I'll work alone.' ?This is a teamwork. And this is a big event to organize by one. We need all of us to work together to....."

Sia cut her off, "Oh, please, Stop. If you want to work together, work with Kazuki. We work individual."

"Okay, you and Alex work individual. I and Kazuki work together. Kazuki, have you any problem to work with me?"

Kazuki said,"No, I don't have any problem."

"Good. Okay then it settled. But since Mr. Mathhew said we had to work together, I'm going to tell him our conversation, we will present him our plans for the party, then he will decide whose plan will be followed. Then you should not have any problem with this." With this conversation, Aahana did not wait for their answers and went straight to the door and knocked.

"Come in."

Sia and Alex were dumbfounded by her action. They eavesdropped on the door.

When Aahana came in, Mr. Matthew stared at her in confusion."What happened Aahana? You just left some time ago."

"Sorry sir for disturbing you, the matter is we decide to present three plans for the party and you will be decide which one to carry on. So, there will be more options than one and it will be easy to find the appropriate party theme. And if we plan first, then executing the plan will be easier and time-saving. "

Mr. Mathhew stared at Aahana for some extra seconds then he said,"Okay, as you wish.But I want the best result."

"Absolutely, sir." Then she came out from the room to see Alex and Sia was eavesdropping their conversation from the door. They were in little embarrassment. Aahana said, "So, when you were listening everything, then we have to work and submit the plan quickly. Then Sir will decide and the plan will forward. Kazuki let's go. We have many works to do."

At lunch time, in cafeteria, Kazuki asked Aahana, "Why didn't you tell Boss the exact words they say. If you say, their points will get cut off, they will be fired."

"Exactly, that's the reason I don't tell him. Look, Kazuki, they are also good at their work. They also work hard to get in here. I don't want them to get fired to such an small matter."

"But it is not a small matter. It is a teamwork. Also it is a big event. We all are new to this industry, we have to stuck together."

"I know that's why I told Boss, we will present three party plans, and he will decide which one to carry forward. Which one will be chosen, we have to work together in that. So, we all are given fair chances and we will work together at the same time. "

"Hats off, how do you do that?"

"Okay,okay. Now stop flattering me and get to work. " They work together in party plans.

Next day, they all submitted their party plans. Mr. Matthew looked three party plans- one was Hollywood theme, one was Gaming Character theme and the last one was Masquerade theme. He liked the black Masquerade theme the best. He said them,"I like this one 'The Black Masquerade' . So proceed with this. Get the guest list from Mrs. Wilson and invite them personally."

"Sure, sir." They all came out from the room. Aahana said,"Now you don't have any problem to work together. so let's go and plan about it."

Sia and Alex were angry that their plans got rejected. Yeah, the Masquerade theme was designed by Aahana and Kazuki.

The days of preparation were flied away. The day of celebration came nearer.

Hey guys, are you liking it? Please comment below :)