"If what you say is true, then Hoseok is just like me. He has alters, and right now you are dealing with his little, meaning he has a mind of a child Jimin, he wont hurt you."

"But-"

"Trust me Jimin, he wont hurt you in little space. Take him back to the apartment and keep him there. I'll be arriving tomorrow morning. Keep me posted until then."

"Jungkook wait!-" Jungkook hangs up before Jimin could get a word in, leaving him to sigh in defeat as he stands there, watching Hoseok...er...Hobi having a tantrum.

A crowd of people start to form, all whispering and staring, making this more complicated than ever.

"Alright, fuck off everyone, nothing to see here!" Jimin barks at them and slowly approaches the crying little. "Hos-uh...Hobi, you can stop crying now. I'm not going to hurt you." Jimin calmly tells him.

Hobi stops crying and gets up quickly, wiping off his tears as he gives Jimin a small smile. "Jimin is not mad at Hobi?" He asks, low key creeping Jimin out that he is speaking in third person.

"No... I'm not mad at you Hobi. But we need to go back home and get you cleaned up. Then after that, we need to have a talk." Jimin grabs Hobi's wrist and pulls him to walk, ignoring the judgmental stares from everyone walking by.

Hobi happily follows Jimin, his heart beating rapidly as he feels Jimin's warm hand on his wrist. He was so happy Jimin was going to give him a chance. Hopefully this will help Jimin and Hoseok become friends again...well, that's what Hobi thinks in his head.

They return to the apartment building, where the same woman from before approaches Jimin and Hobi, asking what was going on and why Hoseok was bleeding.  Jimin didn't answer her as he and Hobi quickly hurried into the elevator and took it up back to the apartment.

Once they arrive, that guttural feeling of dread washes over Jimin as he stares at the mess before him, then over to Hobi who was staring at the ground, biting his lower lip while twirling his fingers together, like a child who was scolded.

"Hobi look at me." Jimin says, keeping his voice as calm as ever.

Hobi lifts his head, shyly looking at Jimin with a slight blush. It was so weird for Jimin to see Hoseok in this state, the usual arrogance now replaced by a rare innocence he never knew Hoseok had.

But that still doesn't ease Jimin's hesitation, as he is afraid Hoseok's evil alter will jump out any moment and try to kill him again.

Hobi senses Jimin's hesitation, and the child comes up with an idea to make Jimin less scared around him. "I'm going to show you something." He leaves Jimin's side and goes into Hoseok's room.

Jimin follows and finds Hobi opening up the drawers, taking out a small notebook and a few color pencils. Have those always been in there?

Hobi sits on the floor with the items and begins to draw, his lips forming into a pout and he concentrates on his drawing.

Jimin steps closer, staring down at the drawing, it definitely looks like something a child would do for sure. "Who are they?" Jimin asks as he sees three figures in Hobi's drawing.

"This one is me." Hobi points to a small figure of a child smiling. "This one is Price Hoseok." He points to a taller figure who was crying, with a broken heart drawn on his chest. "Hoseok hyung is sad about what happened." Hobi points at Hoseok's frown, then drags his finger over to the last figure with bright orange hair. "And this is the Mad Doctor. But don't worry, Hoseok hyung locked him away in that room." Hobi frowns. "I was locked in that room for so long...it was so lonely." He mutters, then snaps his head up at Jimin, making the shorter male take a step back.