★ Bad luck ★

" Bad luck either destroys you or makes you the person you really are ......."

Third Persons P.O.V

« 1st. Side »

The boy was sitting alone on the dirty pavement. He was crying and shaking through his fever. The rain was pouring mercilessly and the howling thunderstorm adding more power to it.

The following night was dark but the boy was homeless, weak, sick, hungry and no-one tried a single thing to help him.

He lost his everything in just a blink .

Don't think the 8 year's boy was poor cause he was not, He had everything except his luck..

« 2nd. SIDE »

The lady was completely drenched in rain. Blood gushing out of her forehead, eyes were bloodshot from all the crying, her legs were getting numb from the running but she still held her 5 years old unconscious boy in her arms tightly. She had to get out of that hellhole. She had to give her son a healthy life. She had to survive for her angle like son.

Numerous black cars were following her, the devil or her so called husband was trying to find her but she swore to god and promised her son that she'll take him away from that devil. They will start again.

Everything in her life crashed down and smashed under the the foot of destiny before she could do anything....

" Sometimes it's better to
run away.... isn't it ? "

---------------------
。◕‿◕。

I'm very sorry for the very short chapter .I'll definitely try to make the next chapters long 💜...

I'll definitely try to make the next chapters long 💜

Take care 💜