If they did end up having sex tonight, she knew that she'd be safe. He could release inside of her for the first time, and she wouldn't have to worry. The contraceptives she managed to snag would provide them insurance to continue going.

So why was she scared?

Yes, she had items to prevent her from getting pregnant, but she didn't have anything to protect her from the potential pain she would be feeling. 

Marinette wanted to lose her virginity to him so badly. But she couldn't understand why the simple concept of pain only pulled her back from that goal.

   She would have said there was not enough foreplay, but from Adrien's curious prodding at her entrance and his comment on how wet she was proved it otherwise.

 So what was stopping her? She couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Marinette gasped, her eyes widening the moment Adrien very meticulously sunk his finger inside of her. 

  He exhaled, pausing at the very first knuckle. He felt her tense beneath him, and Adrien didn't move an inch.
  She was so warm, and she was so soft. The way her body had wrapped around his finger so tautly, it drove him insane. Adrien screwed his eyes shut, his breath quivering as he couldn't stop himself from letting his mind run wild.
   If she had squeezed this way around his finger, he couldn't help but to think how good it would feel if she was wrapped around his-

"Adrien..." Marinette whined, her hands dropping onto his shoulders and gripping onto him. She buried her face into his chest, her hips lightly drawing away from the overwhelming stinging sensation of his digit sunken halfway inside of her 

   Adrien kissed her neck, his lips moving to open space for him to latch his lips as the sound of her voice and the feeling of her inner walls all mixed together went straight into his groin. He bit his lip, groaning as his erection had pitched in the center of his boxers.

   He remained still on top of her, his lips parting as he kissed another area of her neck. He pressed his knees against the bed as he kept his hand still between her legs. 

There was a brief silence between the two of them. Nothing could be heard save for the sounds of their breathing and the loud pitter-patter sounds of the rain landing on the window.

 "Does it hurt?" Adrien asked, his voice muffled against her skin. He relaxed into her, her heart pounding against his chest as Marinette's hands resumed their place into his thick blonde hair. 

  Marinette pressed her lips together, breathing from her nose as she remained close to him. She furrowed her brow, her heart racing erratically inside of her chest the moment she felt his erection push against her thigh. She swallowed hard, her body attempting to relax against him.
   Adrien flattened his palm, his thumb pushing against her clit tenderly.

"I… I don't know if it hurts." Marinette whimpered awkwardly. She buried her face into his neck, her hands tightening in his hair as she scolded herself for being awkward. 

   Her hands slowly loosened from his hair, immediately sliding down between the two of them. 

  Marinette blushed, searching for a distraction as her fingers ran over his abs meticulously. She pressed her knees into his sides, and she dipped her fingers into his V-line. 

   Adrien moaned, his teeth biting at her skin the moment that she wrapped her hand around his length. 
    His eyes moved rapidly behind his lids, as even though Marinette wasn't experienced, she still knew the way he liked being touched. She never squeezed him too hard, and she never held him too soft. 

   "M-Marinette..." Adrien breathed, his fingers slowly sliding deeper inside of her, causing Marinette to tense once more. Marinette had began to sweat, and her hand trembled around him as she began to stroke him the way she learned how the one night they spent in the shower.

  Marinette blushed, her eyes squeezing tighter as Adrien attempted to sink his entire finger into her. 
   The young woman whimpered, her body drawing away from his palm as the stinging sensation was incredibly overwhelming. Her face grew hot beneath her freckles, and Marinette tried to catch her breath.