Chapter 60 - til' death do us part.

((All people seem to care about nowadays is popularity? And of course it's nice that people like you, but to be honest is it really going to matter when we're older? Will someone hire you just because you got 130 likes on your picture? or 150 retweets? Does it really matter? Idk it annoys me a little when people think if you don't get 100 likes or retweets then you're not worth it because let me tell you something you are so worth it and you're beautiful and i love you and you matter to the world.. Anyway, I can't believe this is the last chapter. It's been a pleasure writing this story for you guys and I'm glad you enjoyed it. But all things must come to an end eh? So, I present to you.. The final chapter of Beware Of The Frat Boy. Enjoy!))

songs; 

Ed Sheeran; I'm a Mess 

Hovier; Take Me To Church

Matt Healy; 102

* Elana's point of view *

The contractions were getting worse now, and I was pretty sure Niall's hand was about to fall off the amount I was squeezing it. It had been 4 hours into the labour and I was definitely ready to get this thing out of me. "Babe shh, just breathe okay." Niall supported, one hand in mine and the other resting on my belly. I was lying in the hospital bed, fluffy socks covering my feet and my body covered in a cream and pink nightie. He pressed his lips to my forehead, whispering his words of encouragement. 

The midwife smiled after she was finished doing what she did, "You're 10cm dilated, are you ready to push?" I nodded frantically, grabbing Niall's hand and fisting the sheets with my other. I held my breath and pushed as hard as I could for 10 seconds. 

"That's it babe, breath. Keep pushing." After a couple seconds I held my breath and repeated, I felt a pressure at my pelvis and cursed under my breath. 

"You're doing so well honey, keep pushing. c'mon." The midwife smiled, holding my legs up as I pushed again. "Two more times and they'll be out. You can do it." I looked over at Niall and he smiled, blowing me a kiss. I held my breath and pushed harder this time, I felt an uncomfortable pressure at my bottom half and 2 minutes later all I could hear was a baby screaming. 

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Horan. Your beautiful baby boy." Niall grinned, and when I looked up he had tears in his eyes as he cut the cord. "Have you got a name for him?" Niall nodded.

"His names Leo."

The midwife placed him on a scale. "7 pounds 4. Well done darling." She wrapped him in a light blue blanket and handed him to Niall. He sat down in the chair beside me, facing our little baby towards me. He had a mop of light brown hair, a tiny button nose and beautiful big eyes.I felt a tear roll down my cheek and Niall was smiling like mad. 

"Leo Bobby Horan." Niall whispered, pressing a kiss to his forehead. We had agreed to give him his granddads middle name. Niall lifted him up, placing him in my arms. My tear landed on my cheek and I burst into happy tears. I was a mom and Niall was a dad and together we might not be perfect parents but our baby was perfect and that was all I cared about. 

*

It had been 2 days since Leo was born, and we were finally able to go home. I pulled a light blue snoopy baby grow on Leo, followed by a blue cardigan that Maura had knitted for him and matching mittens and a hat. Niall lifted him into the car seat as we left the hospital, smiles on both of our faces.

We drove home, and when we got there all of the boys, Perrie, our parents, Todd, Theo, Mia, Denise, Greg, everyone we loved was there.

I handed Leo to my mom, who had tears in her eyes at the sight of him, my dad told me she hadn't stopped crying since he was born.