Chapter 48

(( I hate school so much like seriously ew, who in the right mind came up with the idea of a building full of people to learn a bunch of stuff we probably will never even use again, whoever that was I want to write them a strongly worded letter telling them why I think they're such an arsehole. I made a snapchat for this ldk, I thought I could maybe talk to some of you, that'd be good:) Anyway, on with the chapter.. enjoy!)) 

Snapchat; twerkwithziall 

Instagram; twerkwithziall

songs; 

Paolo Nuitini; Last Request

One Direction; Fireproof (LIKE HOLY SHIT I WAS IN ENGLISH WHEN I GOT A TWEET AND I ALMOST SCREAMED AND POOED MYSELF, I HAD TO ASK TO GO TO THE TOILET SO I COULD LISTEN TO IT AND CRY BY MYSELF ABOUT HOW AMAZING THEY SOUND, NIALL'S SOLO MADE ME WANT TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND I WAS SMILING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AW)

One Direction; Torn (I was having fetus feels im sorry)

Ed Sheeran; Even My Dad Does Sometimes

HOT ASS GIF TO THE SIDE

 ..

* Niall's point of view *

Why the fuck did I just phone her, hearing her voice hurt worse than a kick in the balls. And that hurt, a lot. I heard my phone ringing, and hoping it was Elana phoning back I answered it with a slight smile, "Elana?" 

"No dickwad, It's Harry. I need you here five minutes ago. That means please fucking come quick, it's Derek." And with that the line went dead, I jumped in my car and raced back home, I was originally planning on booking a hotel and staying the night but one more minute on this small town would make me go crazy, and I'm pretty sure I was already half way there. 

*

Harry had text me to tell me to meet him at Derek's office, it was roughly 2am by the time I got there, and whatever it was that made me rush here so quick better be worth it. 

"Niall, mate." Harry, Zayn, Louis, Todd, Liam, Eric, Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum were all crowded around Derek's old desk, with no sign of Derek.

"Where's Ben?" I asked as I scanned my eyes around the dark room. 

"That's sort of what this is about." Zayn piped up, a cigarette between his lips, blowing a silvery puff of smoke into the already musky room. "It was Ben mate, he told Derek everything. The plan, about Elana, about you and Cassie. Derek planned to have us fucking killed Niall, and If It wasn't for that damn tumor we would all be dead." 

"Wait what? Tumor? What the fucks going on here!" I shouted, slamming my fist on the desk.  

Harry put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me through to the next room where he told me everything. "The reason Derek was acting so fucking crazy was due to a tumor in his brain, it took over his thoughts, made him do stuff he probably wouldn't have the balls to do so, his wife phoned me when you were gone." He paused for a minute, "He's dead." Harry stated like he was telling me what time it was. 

"I don't know whether to be happy or sad." I admitted, yeah Derek had taken me in when I was only young, gave me a place to stay, a job, everything. But he could no longer hold something above my head. I was free. I could do whatever the fuck I wanted and he couldn't do anything. "I'm heading more for happy." I felt guilty for admitting it, but It was the truth, and the truth hurt.

"It's not as easy as you want it to be mate, Derek has customers, ones that are just as crazy as him without a tumor, and fuck they wouldn't hesitate to pull a gun on us.