Chapter 58

(( I don't have much to say apart from the fact that I can't believe I have 466K views.. I can still remember when I was happy about having 100 views! ily all soo much thank you for reading my work:)!! ))

Nelana One Shots/ imagines

- Telling Elana's parents -

* Elana's point of view *

We were all sitting at the table, laughing, smiling, reminiscing on old memories when Niall spoke up, "Mr and Mrs Wothers, we both have something to tell you." He turned his head to face me and smiled, squeezing my hand. 

My dad and mom put down their glasses and smiled, patiently waiting for the news we had to share. "Would you like to tell them babe?" Niall whispered in my ear and I nodded. 

"Mom, dad. I'm pregnant." Niall and I both smiled, but it seemed as though my mom was a lot happier than me, she stood up from the table and pulled me into a hug. 

"I'm so happy for you sweetie, oh my god! I'm going to be a grandma!!" She squealed, heading over to Niall after he shook my dad's hand and enveloping him in a hug. 

"I'm very happy for you darling, Niall and you will be amazing parents." He smiled, a tear escaping his eye before pulling me in for a hug. 

"We have the first scan next week if you'd like to come?" Niall asked, smiling at my extremely happy and very emotional parents. 

"No no no, the first scan should be shared between the parents. Goodness I'm so emotional. C'mere you two!" My mum gushed, pulling us both in for a hug.

- Morning sickness - 

* Elana's point of view *

I felt my stomach churn, a signal that showed I was about to throw up, I cupped my hand over my mouth, running to the bathroom before spilling my guts into the toilet. Lately the morning sickness was extremely bad, and I had been very emotional. Yay for hormones. 

I felt Niall's hand rub my back, pressing a kiss to the top of my head, "Morning sickness again?"

I flushed the toilet, wiping my mouth before gargling some mouthwash, "I don't know why It's called morning sickness when It hits you every single time of the day." I groaned, rubbing my stomach and leaning into Niall.

"Just think, In 8 months time we'll be able to hold that baby in our arms. That'll get you through it." I smiled, just thinking how an earth I managed to bargain myself with Niall. 

- Telling Niall's parents -

* Niall's point of view *

We had flew over to Ireland to surprise my family, in hopes that they would have the same reaction as Elana's parents. 

"I'm so lucky to have you." Elana smiled, planting a kiss on my cheek before tugging her duffel bag further up her arm. 

"I'll take that babe." I took the bag from her hand, gripping it in my own before heading out to the taxi rank.

*

"Niall!" My mum gushed, pulling Elana and I in for a tight hug, "I missed you both so much! I'm so glad you two are back together. I always knew you two would find your way back to each other. True love never dies." We hadn't even told her the news yet and she was already in tears, which made me think Maura was an extremely emotional lady. "Bobby! Niall and Elana are here!!" She shouted.

"Jeez mam we aren't even in the door yet and you're already welling up." Niall joked, kissing her on the cheek, "Good to see you mam. I missed ya."

"I missed you too sweetie, god Elana I missed you too. How longs it been? 3 years?" It was 4, but I didn't correct her. Instead I enveloped her in a hug, feeling a tear roll down my cheek at how welcoming Niall's mom was to me. 

"Mam, dad. We have news." Niall grinned, sitting down on the sofa next to me, his dad and mom both sitting on the opposite sofa. 

"She's pregnant isn't she?" I laughed, nodding. "I could tell goodness, she's glowing! You're looking extremely lovely Elana. Brown hair n all." Tear after tear streamed down her face, once again pulling us in for an extremely tight hug, Bobby included.

- First baby scan ( 12 weeks )

I lay down on the bed, pulling my top up to show my growing bump, the nurse tucking paper towels around the top of my jeans. I felt a cold sensation on my stomach as she squirted the gel onto my skin, moving the device around my belly. 

On the screen there was a tiny little baby shaped blob, it was hard to make out, but it was definitely a baby. I looked over to Niall, his hand in mine as a tear rolled down his cheek at the sight. I heard the fast beating of the tiny baby's heart, and that was it for me. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. 

"Our little baby prince or princess." Niall grinned, planting a kiss on my cheek.

- Showing -

* Niall's point of view *

"Babe! I'm home!" I shouted, leaving the groceries on the kitchen counter, "Elana?" I walked through to the bedroom to see Elana fast asleep, clad in the underwear I had bought her only last week, her arms cradled around the small bump she had acquired in the past couple weeks. It just seemed to grow out of no where, and I knew she felt self-conscious about it, she didn't want to look fat. But to me she looked amazing, she was happy, glowing. People say that woman start glowing when they're pregnant, I never believed it until I saw it with my own two eyes, my beautiful girlfriend and our little baby boy or girl. I had never been happier than I was when I was with Elana. 

- Cravings -

* Elana's point of view *

I hadn't really experienced any cravings, I thought it was just a myth about those, but when I dipped my finger in Niall's beer, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The one thing I couldn't have and that was all I wanted. A craving I can't appease is like an itch left unscratched. 

"Babe I found some un alcoholic beer if that helps?" I nodded frantically, taking the beer from his hands and taking a sip, the cold liquid chilled my throat and made me feel so fresh. It was definitely a weird craving to have, maybe the little one likes beer, just like their daddy. 

(( Okay so I know it's short 9and not to mention VERY0 cliche but the next chapter is going to be then same then I'm making chapter 60 (The epilogue) reallyyyyy long. I know this is really cliche but sometimes a bit of cliche is good eh. This whole book is really cliche, and that's because I started it agessss ago and never posted it. But my other two aren't very cliche so remember go check them out. Crave and SUITS. They are both Niall fanficitons and they are both a little different, especially Crave. And I'm super super proud of them and stuff, so yeah. ily all and pleaseeee vote and comment, It inspires me to write when you guys comment. Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed!))