Chapter 41

(( I apologize in advance for this chapter, it may not be very long or well written as I'm not very well, but I got 55 votes and 15 comments so here is the chapter that I promised, please enjoy!))

songs; 

Jack Johson; Escape

David Guetta; Lovers on the Sun

Ed Sheeran; I'm a Mess

Ed Sheeran; Thinking Out Loud

...

* Elana's point of view *

(This is 2 or so weeks since the last chapter)

"Thank you for today, being cooped up in the same room all day was starting to get depressing." Perrie smiled, opening the door to see the boys all sitting around the table, something they did regularly I had noticed these past few weeks. 

Niall smiled at me when I walked in, walking over to me and placing  his hands on my hips, kissing my cheek before pushing a loose strand of hair from my face, "You look beautiful." I had also noticed that he had been acting a lot more affectionate, I didn't know why, though I wasn't one to complain.  

"I'm going to go put these upstairs, I'll be back in a minute okay?" I gestured towards the bags in my hands, he nodded, pressing a kiss to the top of my head before I made my way upstairs. 

The room was dark, just like it had been when I left this morning, only a small portion of sun shining through the space between the curtains, bed still unmade and I rolled my eyes at the lack of cleaning getting done in this house. I pulled open the curtains, quickly making the bed and wiping all the visible dust off the drawers and desk.

I quickly pulled my hair into a high ponytail, changing from my jeans into a pair of high wasted mom shorts and yet again making my way down stairs. 

Niall now had a bottle of corona in his hand, watching the soccer and cheering when his team made a goal, It was nice to watch, though It didn't last long when his phone rang and I smiled when his whole demeanor changed, and If I though he was excited watching the football then I don't know what this was. He started making his way out the back, urging me to come with him. He mouthed 'it's me dad'

He wrapped his arm around my neck. his other holding up the phone while I wrapped mine around his waist, leaning my head against his chest. "Yeah, she's here. I miss you too da, tell mam, Greg, Denise and Mia I miss them too. Yeah definitely." He smiled, handing me the phone and my eyes widened, trying to push the phone away making him chuckle. 

I brought the phone to my ear, immediately being greeted by Mr Horan's warm voice. "Elana! It's so lovely to hear from you, I hope Niall's behaving. I miss you both" He chuckled, making me smile.

"Yeah he is, we miss you too Bobby, We'll be sure to visit you next holiday we get. Tell Maura I miss her home cooked meals." I giggled, watching as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my bum. "Here's Niall back, thank you Bobby." I handed Niall back the phone, kissing him on the cheek and making my way back inside.  

* Niall's point of view *

As Elana made her way inside, I said goodbye to my dad and quickly called up Todd, "Horan, so nice to hear your voice." he laughed sarcastically, gesturing to how much we had seen of each other thanks to the plan. "The plans going well, we'll have him finished within days." I could practically hear him smirking, that evil fucking grin plastered across his smug face. 

"He hasn't showed any signs of knowing, as long as we get the rest of the girls out by tomorrow without causing distractions we're in the clear." I spoke, hearing him chuckle before the line went dead.