Chapter 20

follow my instagram { twerkwithziall }

songs; 

Beyonce; xo

Bastille; flaws

Bastille; Pompeii

Shakira ft. Rihanna; Can't Remember To Forget You

....

* Niall's Point of view *

All this shit was too much to handle, Elana's mum blaming me for Elana's actions, fuck no.

I probably shouldn't have left but I did and I can't change that now.

I was sitting with Harry, Zayn, Eric, Ben and Kieran, beer bottles in hand, some random blonde giving Eric a lap dance which he seemed to be rather enjoying.

Kieran slipped a clear packet out of his pocket and placed it on the table, multiple white, circular tablets were inside and he chuckled, "Have you finally got the money Horan, Styles?"

Harry looked at me and I shook my head, Harry cursed and slammed a $50 bill on the table angrily, grabbing the packet and shoving it into his pocket. "I'm not paying for your shit all the time Niall." I just chuckled dryly and took another swig of the beer. 

Ben opened his duffle bag and pulled out a rather large bottle of which I presume was his fathers expensive whiskey he had promised us. He poured 6 shot glasses of the dark liquid, then Harry placed a round tablet next to each glass. 

"Knock yourself out lads." Ben laughed and gestured his hands to the group of shot glasses sitting on the table. I picked up one of the shot glasses, placed the pill in my mouth and tipped back the glass, downing the liquor and tablet in the process.

Everyone followed after, Zayn was apprehensive about it because Perrie had told him time after time if he started again she would leave him, stupid bitch was just bluffing. She knew what he was up to every weekend.

Unlike Elana, she had no fucking clue, she knew I smoked, everyone did. Not many people knew what else we took, though. It was all Derek's fault, he got us into this mess, promising he would get us out of it, 4 years later and here we are, crowding around a table with drink and some cheap ass prostitute giving them lap dances. We were a fucked up group of delinquents, nobody could change that. 

I heard my phone ringing and looked  to see Elana's name flashing across the screen, I was far too fucked up and she would definitely notice that but I answered anyway. 

"Hey babe."

"Don't you fucking hey babe me, I know what you do. I know how cold and heartless you are. Todd told me everything, don't ever come near me again, I swear if you come within even 10 yards from me I'll not hold back from calling the cops." She spat, It was silent afterwards and I would have thought she had ended the call if it wasn't for her heavy breathing. 

"What did he tell you." 

"You kill, everyone and everything that gets in your way, one mistake and boom, their life is over. I want you to delete my number and don't speak to me again, okay? Bye, Niall." Her voice cracked at the end, she was crying and It was because of me, I heard the beep signalling the call had ended. 

As fucked up as I was I still felt it, no amount of drugs or alcohol could hide the pain that was apparent in my chest. It was one time, one mistake, one guy when I was 16. The rest were rumours, Todd knew that, he just didn't want me being with his perfect little sister.

That's just what she was, a perfect human being. One that I did not belong with, but me being selfish I couldn't let her go, as much as I was destroying her she was saving me. She made me finally feel alive after all these years of feeling dead. I needed her, she needed to know the truth, even if that meant telling her my past. 

* Perrie's point of view  *

I walked back into the room seeing Elana with her head in her knees, sobbing loudly. I walked over and wrapped her in a hug, "What's wrong babe?"

"N-Niall." She choked out, sobbing louder into my jumper.

"I'm going to go see Zayn, and I hope to god they aren't doing what I think they are. Just give me a ring and I'll come straight back, okay?" I gave her one last hug and stormed out of the room, If Zayn is doing what I think he is then we're done, I don't know how many times i've said that but this time, I'm serious. 

...

I tried to open the door and to no surprise it was locked. 

I took the spare key from my bag and unlocked the door, pushing it open. I could hear the boys egging someone on and when I looked around the door to no surprise they were drinking, the room was clouded with smoke, there was a strong and pungent smell of marijuana and I knew straight away what they were doing. "Perrie! Come join us!" I didn't think it was that bad until I saw the white pills lying on the table in a clear packet. This is what I was dreading. 

There was a brunette girl straddling Niall's lap and I recognized her instantly as Cassie from my calculus. "So you've literally been broken up for 40 minutes and you're already with another girl? I didn't even expect that from you." I glared at Niall and everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and look at me. 

"Perrie, stop." Zayn tried to pull me away from the situation. 

"No, Zayn. I'm fucking done with this, with everything. You promised me you wouldn't take them again." Zayn put his head down, avoiding my gaze. "Niall can I speak to you please? Alone." Cassie grunted but Niall pushed her off his lap and followed behind me. 

"What the fuck Niall?" I hit him over the side of the head and he cussed, holding his hand to his head. 

"Look, If this is about Elana, I'm thinking of a way to tell her the truth."

"What happened between you?"

"Todd told her that I kill people, It was one time when I was 16 Perrie, everyone just got over that. I'm not ready for it to be dug back up. It was a mistake." His voice cracked at the end and it sounded like he was genuinely guilty. 

"And do you really think being here with Cassie, smoking and drinking your life away is going to change that? Wake up Niall, she isn't going to wait for you to realize what all this is doing to you, what will happen to you in 10 years time, huh? Will you end up like Derek? Do you even want to see Mia again?" I knew that bringing up Mia was a touchy subject, but It had to be done, he needed to realise it and if uncovering his darkest secrets to Elana was how that was going to happen then so be it. 

"If you don't tell Elana yourself and tell her everything, I will, and don't think I won't hesitate to tell her. I can be a real bitch Niall and trust me you do not want to meet her." Niall sat down on the corner of the bed, rubbing his temples. 

"Fine, fuck. I'll tell her everything, but she won't even let me call her never mind speak to her."

"Write her a letter." He started to laugh but stopped when he realized I was being serious, "If you want to tell her everything, write her a letter, and remember I know everything so I'll check it before she gets it. "

Niall sighed, tugging at his roots with his hands. 

* Niall's point of view *

"She deserves at least that Niall." I knew Perrie was right, as much as I hated to admit it. 

Perrie walked out the room for a second and came back with a pen and paper, chucking them at me. "Enjoy, Niall." I just chuckled and picked up the notebook in pen, scribbling down all the fucked up shit I've ever done, I wanted Elana to know me for who I was, even if it meant digging up my darkest memories.

((Sorry for not updating this week I was very busy, I've been finding it very hard to update lately, I've just not been enjoying writing it, maybe It's because I have a lack of sleep I don't know but I will keep on writing for you guys:)), hope you enjoy and thank you so much for 49K reads and 1.5K votes. Remember to check out my other fanfiction 'Don't get mad, get even.' It's a Louis fanfiction and I'd like it to get as much views as possible before I actually start writing It fully. Ilysm, stay beautiful x))