Chapter 28

(( France was literally amazing! I met so many lovely people and I couldn't thank my mum more for letting me go! I HAVE AWESOME NEWS GUYS!!!! MY MUM IS PREGNANT AH! I'm so happy as this is my first time being a big sister and I'm so happy for my mum and her boyfriend, and little baby G. (that's what he/she is called until we find out the sex of the baby) But I'm vvv happy :)). Anywayyy, enjoy!))

songs;

Arctic Monkeys; 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' full album

5sos; Don't Stop (This song is legit my jam rn, I'm so proud of those 4 little aussies)

...

(sexual content lol oopss)

For the next few weeks my life was pretty hectic, between practice and classes I didn't have much spare time to myself and since the volleyball season was coming to an end and summer was getting nearer I had to make sure I had all my final projects finished and ready to hand in. 

"Babe, where's my soccer top?!" Niall shouted from the laundry room, since we found out Perrie was pregnant I let Zayn stay in our dorm until everything was sorted while I stayed with Niall in the frat house. It was mostly just us anyway and an occasional run in with Calum or Luke. The rest getting up to god knows what. 

"Um, I don't know!" I continued typing away on my laptop, the pen between my lips and a pair of glasses resting on the bridge of my nose. "Check the pile in your room!" Niall walked through to the main room, his soccer shorts resting rather low on his hips showing a little more of his v-line than usual. 

"Did I mention how cute you look with your glasses on?" Niall pecked my nose, sitting on the arm of the chair.

"Only a million times, but thank you." I turned my head away from the computer and smiled at him, he truly was the most perfect human being I had laid eyes on. 

His eyes a beautiful shade of blue, his hair not in a quiff but flopping onto his forehead, just covering his eyebrows. "Why are you staring at me?" He chuckled, poking my nose. 

"I-I'm not" I blushed, turning my head back to the computer screen, staring at the words, not knowing what to write.

He placed his finger and thumb on either side of my chin and turned my head to face him again, leaning in and placing a light peck to my lips, pulling away just a second later. I leaned in again, kissing him for a little longer, his hands cupped my face and he pulled me onto his lap, my legs straddling his waist, he disconnected our lips, pushing my cardigan from my shoulder, biting and sucking at the skin on my collarbone, he placed his lips on mine again, his tongue entering my mouth, I pulled away and got off his lap, seeing a slight bulge in his shorts, "I have an essay to write." I winked at him. 

"Fuck no, you made this happen, you'll make it go away." He pointed to his bulge and I rolled my eyes, grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs. I don't know what got into me, I had a new found confidence in me that wasn't there before. 

I closed the door before pushing his chest backwards to land on the bed, I traced my fingers along his v line and slipped them past the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down his legs.He was clad in only his plain white boxers, his bulge a lot more noticeable now than before.

I placed a light kiss to his lips before kissing down his chest and stomach, stopping just before his boxers. His hands tangled in my hair, pulling at it. 

*Niall's point of view *

I pulled at her hair, stopping me from shouting profanities, she really knew how to drive me insane. 

"Fuck, Elana" She hadn't even done anything yet and I was already rolling my eyes back, she pulled my boxers down and rested her hand on my length, pumping her hand up and down slowly, "D-don't tease Elana, fuck." she wrapped her lips around me, dipping her head down as far as she could and her hand pumping the bit she couldn't fit in her mouth. I was so close, just the sound of her voice could push me over the edge. "I-Elana fuck I'm c-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I spilled out into her mouth, I wasn't sure If she would swallow and I hadn't expected her to but she did, and fuck, she looked so hot. She collapsed onto the bed, pulling the covers over us. I pulled my boxers and shorts up before rolling over and straddling over her.

"Niall what're you doing?" She laughed, I didn't answer, instead I dipped my head down, sucking harshly on her exposed skin.

"Returning the favour." I whispered against her skin, her breathing hitched and she laughed nervously before pushing me off her. 

"I-Uh, you don't have to, seriously. You have soccer and I have an essay to write and.." She started rambling on a bunch of shit and it didn't take me long to realize why she didn't want me too. 

"Oh, you're on your period. I see." I laughed. "I don't mind, that just means a week of blow jobs for me."  I winked. Her cheeks went red and she covered her face with her hands before laughing. It amazed me how shy she was despite the bold action she had shown only minutes before. 

"Shit, coach will have my ass if I'm late for one more practice, I have to go babe. I love you." I gave her a quick kiss on the lips before running downstairs and pulling on the rest of my kit and exiting the house, not before bumping into Calum and Ashton. 

((I'm away to bathe in holy water now goodnight lol. I am writing a new fanfiction called 'used' It's a Harry one and James Bond/ Gossip Girl themed. If you could check that out it'd be awesome. ALSO, I went to the wwa concert last night!! IT WAS LITERALLY SO AMAZING OMG I was in the blue section and I was literally so close to touching Niall's hand, poor Harry wasn't well and couldn't sing but he was still there and definitely kept the crowd going, he also took a selfie on someones phone and idk he just looked so cute in his big sweater and bandana aw aw aw. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, ily all soo much))