Chapter 6

"Elana? Whats wrong?"

"I was out and forgot my key and the doors locked. Can you come and get me?"

"Uh sure." He sounded sleepy so I had obviously just woke him up.

10 minutes later Todd pulled up in his car, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do and Perrie wouldn't answer her phone."

"Lana, it's fine. Chill." I jumped in the car and pulled my seatbelt on. "Why were you out so late anyway?" The one question I was avoiding you just have to bring up.

"I went for pizza and the bus was late." I said a little too quickly but he seemed to buy it.

He pulled into his fraternity house that he shared with Liam, Louis and a few other boys.

I couldn't stop thinking about Niall. Yes, he's a complete twat but there is something different about him. There is a dark demeanor about him that has me addicted, I'm usually into boys who actually give a damn. Maybe it's because he excites me, the fact that Todd would absolutely kill me if he found out gives me a wave of adrenaline on it's own. Not to mention the way he makes me feel. 

"Lana?" His voice startled me and pulled me out of my daydream.

"yes?"

"You coming inside or are you just going to stare into space all night?" I nodded and followed him into the main room where Liam and Louis were watching a late night soccer game.

"Hey lana banana." Louis smiled cheekily and I gave him a hug before sitting down between the two boys. "Hey lou."

Liam kissed my cheek then went back to watching his game of soccer, typical men. I decided just to go to bed since I had volleyball practice at 8am the next morning. "Night guys. See you in the morning." They all mumbled a 'night' before I walked up the stairs to the guest bedroom. After pulling on an old pair of pj's I tucked myself into bed and soon enough I was fast asleep. 

...

The screams and shouts from outside woke me up, rubbing the dried sleep from my eyes I walked over to the window to look out for the source of the disruption.

There was Niall, laughing and shouting, practically knocked out on the grass and nobody seemed to bat an eyelid. Sighing, slowly I jumped out the window onto the balcony and carefully climbed down the pipes. It really wasn't my place to be helping him and I shouldn't really care but that's not how the female brain works and quite frankly, I do care. 

"Niall?" He sat up and squinted his eyes at me before doubling over and spewing his insides out. Gross. 

"Hey! Elana!" His hair was all matted and he was looking very rough, but still I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss we had shared the night before.

"C'mon Niall, you're coming with me."  I put my hand down for him to take and It wasn't until after that I realised how dirty that sounded. 

He slowly stood up, wobbling a tad and then winked at me, "I like the sound of that." 

Okay I guess I walked right into that one. "Just shut up Niall and hold onto me in case you fall." 

"Woah, miss bossy pants today." He cooed and pulled at my cheeks. How an earth is this the same boy I had pizza with just under 7 hours ago? He's acting like a 5 year old. 

Niall definately couldn't climb up that pipe and Todd would kill me if he found out I brought Niall into his place.. What else was there to lose? 

I helped Niall walk right round to the front of the house where quietly I brought him up to the spare bedroom and put him to bed. "You really are like a little kid when you're drunk you know?"

"Come sleep with me."  I shook my head and left the room to go fetch some advil and water, he's going to have a killer headache when he wakes up. 

*

"Here, you're going to have a huge ass headache when you wake up."

"I don't get headaches, I'm irish." I couldn't help but giggle at his remark but still I handed him the water and forced him to take it. He gulped down the water and sighed after it, flopping down onto the bed. 

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, sitting down on the side of the bed.

He never answered so I took that as a yes. "how come less than 7 hours ago you were being nice to me, and now you're back to being an ass?" I looked over at him and he let out a loud snore. Sighing, I stood up off the bed, got a pillow and some blankets then fell asleep on the floor.

Thank you guys for reading this, It really does mean a lot that you take the time to read my work. Please vote/share and comment ideas for the next chapters and stuff. :)

qotd; which phone does everyone have? 

I have an iPhone 4S(: