Chapter 9

songs for this chapter;

 Ed Sheeran; Grade 8

 Ed Sheeran; The City

 The Janoskians; Set this world on fire

 The Smiths; Asleep

 ..

It's the alcohol, It makes you emotional and crazy.

 I looked in the mirror that was sitting on the window ledge, I had makeup running down my cheeks and my eyeliner was all smudged, I looked an absolute mess. I put some water on a tissue and ran it along the line of my eyes that was inked with makeup. Fixing my mascara I decided to leave the eyeliner, It would make me look like a zombie.

How could he be so heartless? I helped him when he was completely out of it and then he throws It right back in my face. I guess this is what I get for falling for his little game. He isn't the same in the night as he is in the day and it's really infuriating.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew exactly who It was. "Elana, please open the door." He pounded against the door again, harder this time.

 "Go away Niall." I tried to not sound like I was crying but failed miserably.

 "Elana, please." I was impressed, he's a beter actor than I thought.

 I opened the door to see Niall leaning against the ledge of the door. "What, Niall." I spat.

 "I can explain." Hah, isn't that funny.

 "What's there to explain Niall? First you play with my emotions, acting all nice and kiss me making me actually think you liked me then you go and do the exact same to another girl, well you know what Niall? I'm not falling for your little game so you c-" He cut me off by smacking his lips against mines, I tried to push him off, he can't just make me forgive him by kissing me, he was too strong to budge so I gave up and melted into the kiss.

He was like a drug to me, dangerous but addictive. I knew It was wrong, from the very start I knew If I let myself fall for him then all he would cause is trouble. His kiss was just so thrilling, the adrenaline that's coursing through my veins when he touches me, In ways that I have never been touched before. Maybe that Is why I was his next victim, that I was so innocent and he thought I was easy, maybe he wanted to be my first. I don't know what was going through his mind but I knew I wanted to find out, even If It meant getting hurt. This is the type of boy our parents warned us of but still I didn't listen. It felt so right but I knew It was wrong, I remembered that I probably wasn't the only girl those hands had touched. I knew I wasn't. 

"Niall stop." I fisted his shirt in my hands and shoved him off of me with new found power. He looked up to me, his coral blue eyes piercing into my own.

 "Niall, you can't just kiss me and think everything Is going to be okay." 

"I know but El-" I shook my head, stopping him mid-sentence. I didn't want to hear his excuses. Any of them.

"Niall, we could never work. I'm a relationship kinda girl, I like corny movie couples, the perfect romance, you like one night stands, drinking and getting into girls pants then never speaking to them again, I don't want to be one of your girls Niall." He sighed because he knew I was right, they say opposites attract but lets face it, we would never work. 

I wiped away the stray tear that had made It's way down my face, the addiction of his touch had now turned into a distant memory. Maybe It's not good that a simple name like his can bring out so much in me, because even if he really did love me, he wouldn't do anything about it. 

He just stood there, not even fighting back. He knew I was right.

I walked out the door, he never ran after me like in the fairy tales, I'm not Cinderella and he's most definitely not my Prince Charming. I kind of wished he had, but I need to stop acting like a pathetic teen and start acting like an adult. I don't need a boy to make me happy. I have volleyball to focus on.

...

Everyone was still sitting in a circle around the desk, Clara asleep leaning her head on Liam's shoulder and the rest in deep conversation. I sat down in my previous seat next to Louis and a sleeping Clara.

Louis tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "Is everything alright, you were up there for a while?" 

 "Yeah, I just have a headache."

 "I'll drive you home If you like?" I smiled and nodded, saying goodbye to everyone then following Louis out to the car. I was sitting in the comfortable seat of his black range rover before I felt myself nodding off.

I'm kinda bored so I'm starting to watch 'drop dead diva' It's really good! I recommend It to people who like typical chick-flick series. Other than that, thank you so much for 2.3K It really means a lot that you take time to read my work:)!

Who heard the acoustic version of Happily? I definitely want an acoustic album! 

I appreciate you commenting on my stories but If you wouldn't avertise your story in my comments please because quite frankly It's a little rude. If you want me to read a story, private message me it and I will maybe read it if I have time to. 

If you guys could go check out Very_Narry 's fanfic, 'Divided' and 'The Semester', they are both great stories and she's an amazing writer. I will be having set days to update and the next update might be either Sunday, Monday or tomorrow If I get some good comments and maybe 30 votes?

I love you all so much!