Chapter 31

((So since it's 1:20am It is technically my birthday so I thought I would update the chapter I wrote on Saturday. Also, congrats Germany for winning the cup, I wanted them to win since the start and I'm so glad they did, I bet my step dad £20 that they would win, and guess who has another £20 in their purse! These two chapters have basically been back to back smut:| sorry!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I think it's sweet at parts, ily!))

{follow my instagram; @twerkwithziall }

songs; 

Magic!; rude 

Grouplove; Let me In

ZZ Ward; Put the Gun Down

Ed Sheeran; Nina

* WARNING sexual content * (again?)

***

I lay there, still out of breathe from the events that happened just minutes ago, still unable to wrap my mind around it and catch my breath. I was slowly coming down from my high as I rolled over so I was on top of Niall and he shot me a smug grin. I sat up so I was straddling him, undoing the rest of his belt, It was time for me to return the favour.

I pulled his jeans down so he was only clad in his white Calvin Klein boxer-briefs, his length now slightly bigger that it only had one layer of thin clothing to press against. He sat up on his elbows, his lip pulled into his mouth by his teeth, knowing that I was in control gave me a wave of excitement, as I pulled down his boxers, chucking them to join the rest of the clothing that had somehow landed on the messy bedroom floor. I placed my hand at the bottom of his length, pumping it slowly, teasingly, he hissed, his eyes fluttering shut in pleasure. "d-dont tease, fuck." I placed my lips on the head, my eyes looking up for a mere second to see the beautiful sight in front of me, he had a layer of sweat glistening his body, bringing out the small definition of his abs. I parted my lips, bringing it into my mouth, accidentally brushing his erection with my teeth, "Fuck, no teeth." He brought his hands to my hair, tugging it and pressing my head down so it hit the back of my throat, I gagged a little but composed myself shortly after. the part that my mouth couldn't reach was slowly being pumped with my right hand, my left placed on his waist. I placed my tongue flat on the head, working with my tongue, "I-i'm close, shit." He moaned, I gradually increased the speed before I felt a hot liquid shooting into my mouth. He was breathing heavily now, I lay beside him again, both of our heavy pants being the only sound in the otherwise silent room. He laughed, turning on his side to look at me, his eyes were a darker shade of blue, full of lust. "I could get used to that."  He jumped off the bed before pulling his boxers on and chucking me my underwear and climbing back into bed. He pulled the covers over us, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards his chest. 

"I love you lana." He kissed my neck and I smiled, blushing.

"I love you, Niall." 

***

I woke up to Niall snoring quietly beside me, his lips slightly parted and his hair messy from last nights events. I quietly got out of bed, pulling my hair into a ponytail and pulling on one of his shirts and walking downstairs to see Perrie watching the tv. 

"Elana, damn you got some action last night, sex hair and one of Mr Horan's shirts? There's no doubt about it." She winked before joining me in the kitchen where I decided to make some breakfast. I cracked some eggs into the frying pan before putting bacon under the grill. "So, how was the party?"

"I wouldn't know, we were there for 20 minutes before Niall dragged me home." She laughed as she started to make some coffee.

"How does Niall like his coffee?"