Chapter 24

follow my instagram; { twerkwithziall }

(( I cannot express how sorry I am for not updating, I've literally become what I hate, an author that never updates and I think i've lost some readers, nobody is commenting now:(, anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm making it extra extra long to make up for not updating ))

Songs; 

Jake Bugg; Two Fingers

Vance Joy; Riptide

Passion Pit; Carried Away

Willy Mason; I Got Gold

...

The wind was starting to get colder and the sky was dark, I was guessing it was about to rain.

I walked down to the bus stop in hopes of getting there before the rain started and thankfully I did, as soon as i got onto the bus and sat down it started raining heavily, I plugged my earphones in and rested my head against the window.

"Elana." Someone spat, coldly. I turned around to see Cassie, her hair wet and matted to her forehead. I was just about to speak when she interupted, "Save it. I hear you're going to the party tonight, with Niall." I nodded and she laughed, "Poor little E, didn't you understand when I said stay away from Niall?"

It was my turn to laugh, "I'm not scared of you Cassie. Niall and I are happy, I think it's time you move on, Niall may have been your 'fuck buddy' but he's changed, he loves me." I cringed at the little nickname they had for each other. The words repeating in my head. 

"I bet you two haven't even done it yet, with you being pretentious and all." The smirk on her fa\ce was intimidating, although I didn't give her the satisfaction of letting her know her words bothered me. "You don't belong together, Niall doesn't love people and that's exactly what you crave." She was taller than me, trying to tower over me. I cringed at the thought that this girl had had sex with my boyfriend, before I had. 

...

I slumped down onto my bed, my hair wet and clothes stuck to my skin from the large down pour. I heard the shower turn off and out walked Perrie, a baby pink towel wrapped around her body and minutes later Zayn walked out too. "Oh um, Elana." Perrie began to blush and it wouldn't take a scientist to figure out what had just happened. Zayn picked up some clothes that were resting on the end of the bed and walked back into the bathroom, presumably to get changed. 

"Elana It isn't what It looks like." she blushed, covering her face with her hands. 

"Of course It Isn't, you and Zayn just walked out of the shower, together I might add, and you're blushing like mad. I think I know what happened." 

"Okay can we stop talking about this." She laughed nervously, "Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Yeah, Clara invited me. Oakland Hall is it?" 

"Yeah, It's 5pm we better start getting ready." Zayn walked out from the bathroom, kissed Perrie goodbye and left. 

* Niall's point of view *

I pulled on a pair of jeans and any random t shirt before going back downstairs to join the lads. "Who else got a text from Derek?" Harry asked, showing us all his phone which had the exact same text I had. 

"I think everyone did. The party is at Oakland Hall tonight anyway. It shouldn't last too long." Luke said, sipping at his beer. We all sat down at the round table, contemplating on what to do, we all wanted out of this as far as I knew. "I just got another text." Luke said, showing me.