Chapter 50!!

((Well here it is, the big 5-0! I hope you guys like it.. I'm rather excited. Before we start, I watched footloose before writing this and It really made me want to make a picture of Niall in footloose and idk it made me want to write another Niall fanfic about it... I keep coming up with ideas and nobody reads them :(, so If I was too.. Would you guys read it? Because I don;t want to write it if nobody reads it idk.. 302K thank you!! Anyway, on with chapter 50!!))

GIF TO THE SIDE HOLY SHIT NUTS

Happy 21st Birthday Niall my lil irish muffin, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you on x factor, you were just so cute and you mean a lot to me, more than I thought you would. I'd literally sell my big brother to meet you, can we make that arrangement please? I really hope you have an amazing day and get to celebrate it with your 4 bestfriends and a stadium full of beautiful girls that love you as much as I do! Anyone who Is going to/already have see them, I hope you have/had an amazing time, It's been nearly 3 months and I still have post-concert depression:(. I'm just glad I got to go though:)! I love you Niall!!!

Snapchat; twerkwithziall

instagram; twerkwithziall

songs; 

Jana Kramer; Let's hear it for the boy

Big & Rich; Fake I.D (I was feeling a bit of country after watching footloose, by far my favourite movie..)

The 1975; Heart Out

Meghan Trainor; Dear Future Husband

Small disclosure, this chapter will probably be extremely long, bear with me..

...

* Elana's point of view *

As I pulled on the white, embroidered baby doll dress, I contemplated on how my life had changed. Three years. Three years had passed since I returned back to Colorado, and in those three years I had met a man, got married and had a child. 

No I'm totally kidding, but I had dyed my hair brown... I hadn't met anyone, I was too engrossed in my work to be distracted by a man. I had kept in contact with Perrie, Clara and Zayn, but the rest of the people from my old university remained in the past. Tonight was her engagement party, I was so happy for her and Zayn. They had had their little girl which they called Hannah. She was two now, and as adorable as you could get them. Her dark hair to match Zayn's and blue eyes to match Perrie's. She was a beautiful little girl. My business was now picking up, I had started an event planning company with Harvey, who I remained in contact with and came closer than ever. He was extremely annoying but I'd definitely do anything for him. He was my rock.  

"I seriously cannot thank you enough for this, Elana. The place looks amazing!!" She cooed, as we made our way into the club that I had chosen to hold her engagement party in. 

"Seriously It's no big deal, consider It a thank you gift for letting me be your maid of honour!" I cheered, pulling her in for a hug as she held Hannah on her hip. "I can't believe you're getting married. Everything feels like it's went so fast. I'm so happy for you. Zayn's smitten." I winked as Perrie passed Hannah to me, her lilac dress to match the colour of her moms and a bow hairband around her short, dark brown hair. 

"Dada." Hannah smiled and stretched her hands out to someone behind us and when I turned around I saw Zayn, clad in a black suit. 

"Hey baby girl." He cooed, taking her from me and planting a kiss on her cheek. 

"Well we better get things started, looks like people are starting to arrive." Perrie cheered, "Oh yeah, Zayn. Can you take Hannah down the road to my moms? Pleaseee." Zayn rolled his eyes before planting a kiss on her lips