Chapter 42

(( Is there any fanfics that you guys recommend? I've literally read so many and I'm running out of ones to read and it's making me sad:(, Anyway, here's chapter 42, enjoy!!))

songs; 

Ed Sheeran; One

Arctic Monkeys; Reckless Serenade

Jake Bugg; There's a Beast and we all feed it

...

* Elana's point of view *

"Your precious little boyfriend works for me, Elana. Keeping in mind im a slaveholder. He loves his job, even had his way with one of the girls a couple weeks ago." I gulped, clenching my teeth and squeezing my eyes shut. 

"I don't believe you." This made him chuckle, but I wasn't finding this funny.

"Does the name, Derek ring a bell sweetheart?" The nickname he used for me completely contradicted his tone of voice, he was cold, and I couldn't help the tear that escaped my eye. "And to top it all off, your brother, Todd, Isn't so innocent either. International drug dealer will look great on his CV, don't you think?"

"Derek." The name definitely rung a bell, that's what the text was about. With that the line went dead and I dropped the phone into my lap. I pulled on a pair of knickers and my shorts, grabbing my phone before stomping out of the room.

"Babe wait please I can explain!" I turned around to see Niall with a pair of shorts on and his hair a mess. I ran downstairs, hearing the footsteps of Niall following me, the front door swung open, showing the rest of the boys. 

"Damn Niall she got you good." Michael chuckled, gesturing towards the scratches I had left on his chest and back. It gave me a sudden urge to vomit, knowing what he did made me want to be sick. 

"I can't even look at you, you disgust me." I spat, walking out the front door but to no surprise he chased after me. 

"What did Derek say to you?" I asked, worry laced in his tone.

"I think you know exactly what he said." I spat, "I know what you do Niall, and It makes me sick. He also told me you 'had your way' with one of the slaves. When we were together? Seriously Niall?" I finger quoted, yet another tear running down my cheek. 

He gulped, and that was all I needed to confirm that what he said was the truth, "I never slept with one of the girls, Elana believe me when I say I'd never cheat on you. The part about where I work is true, but only because he forced me, If I didn't he would have outed me to the cops. Please baby." he begged, tugging my hand in his which I jerked away. 

"Don't you dare touch me. And don't call me baby, I'm not your baby. " He stood there on the grass, bare from the waist upwards, his hair matted and eyes glossy. If I had no sense I would have walked over to him and kissed his pretty little face, but I wasn't giving in this time. He had no excuse for what he done that would make me change my mind.

"It's you and me babe, you and me against the world. It always has been and It always will be." He stated, trying yet again to hold my hand, but I yanked it away. 

"That stopped as soon as I heard what you done." I spat, glaring at him in disgust.

"Please give me another chance, please babe." He begged, If I didn't know any better I would think he was crying, but Niall was clearly heartless

"I've given you multiple chances Niall, I had to give you 5 or 6 before I actually realized I was a fucking idiot to believe you had changed. Don't call me, don't talk to me, delete my number. I would prefer If we didn't make contact again. What we have here," I gestured between our bodies. "Is over. Goodbye, Niall."