Chapter 8

* Elana's point of view *

I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I heard Niall's accent whisper in my ear, "Morning beautiful." I felt the shivers down my spine as his breath tickled my neck. I sat up and took his hand off my waist. I have training soon and If Todd catches us I'm dead. "Niall, get up." I yanked on his arm until he huffed a 'fine' and got out of bed. I heard someone coming up the stairs so I shoved Niall under the bed and made It look like I was busy. "Hey lana banana." Louis smiled and gave me a hug. 

"Hi Lou."

"I was wondering If you would like to come to the party tonight with the soccer team?"

"Uh, yeah sure." I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

 "I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Sounds good." He smiled before leaving the room.

I took my clothes from the drawer and lay it on the bed, completely forgetting Niall was under there. I pulled off my t shirt but just as I did, Niall came out from under the bed smiling smugly.

"Oh shit Niall! Turn around!" He put his hands on my waist and spun me around so my back was against his chest.

"You're not so innocent after all Elana." He started nibbling down my neck.

"Niall, s-stop." I whimpered as he nibbled on a spot where my jaw met my neck.

"Found It." He breathed, his hot breath tickling my already tingling skin. My body seemed to ignite at his touch and I'm pretty sure he realized. My breathing hitched in my throat making him mumble against my neck.

"I know the reaction my touch has to you Elana." I nodded, not trusting my voice. I didn't want to be teased anymore. I just wanted his lips on mine. 

I spun around and smacked my lips against his. He was shocked by the impact but soon he kissed back. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, trying to gain access, I decided to return the favour and tease him a little. He didn't like that I was in control so he nibbled my lip making my lips part slightly, allowing him the perfect chance to enter. I lifted my arms up to wrap around his neck, my hands tugging at his already messy hair. My throat was dry and I was finding It hard to find the right words to say.

"Elana! Breakfast is on the table!" I moaned as Niall continued to bite and suck down my jawline, Intensifying the pleasure.

"I-I'll be down In a minute!" I gulped, "N-Niall, you have to go." He placed his hand on my bum giving it a light squeeze before pressing his plump lips against mine one last time.

"How exactly am I supposed to go without him seeing me?" His hands still on my waist. I pointed over to the window and he just laughed before carefully climbing onto the balcony and down the pipes making minimal noise.

I quickly pulled on my clothes from yesterday, pulled my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs to see Liam, Louis, Todd and a couple other boys that i hadn't met yet. 

"You okay? you look a little flushed." Todd poked my cheek and chuckled. My breathing was heavy and I had a sudden weight on my chest.

"I'm fine, just hot." I fanned myself with a napkin then started picking away at the cereal lying on the table.

"Elana, this is Scott and Mark, guys this is Elana, my sister." I mumbled a 'hi' and shook their hands.

 "I have to go, I'll be late for training."I said bye to the boys, gave them a hug, then left for my dorm.

...

Perrie pulled me in for a hug, "Elana! Where the hell were you?"

"I was out for pizza and the bus was late then the door was locked so I called Todd and he let me stay with him."