Chapter 38

(( Due to the fact that my school is back tomorrow I'm updating again just in case I get too busy to update any earlier. I've been nominated for the ALS ice bucket challenge and I swear I'm not looking forward to it:/, It'll be funny though haha!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, ilysm!))

songs; 

Miley Cyrus; FU

Miley Cyrus; Love Money Party

Beyonce; flawless

Demi Lovato; Really Don't Care ft Cher Lloyd (This video makes me really happy) i love demi she slays!!

...

* Elana's point of view *

"Babyyy." Niall whined, grabbing onto my waist to stop me from leaving the bed, I pried his fingers off my skin, leaving a pouting Niall laying on the bed in only his boxers. 

"We need to meet your family for lunch before we go, to thank them for this week. It's been so nice to spend this time with them." I smiled, still only standing in my underwear but feeling completely confident infront of Niall's gaze. 

"Our flight isn't until 10pm, please stay and cuddle a little longer?" He pouted, making me roll my eyes but climb under the duvet anyway. He grinned, placing a kiss to the top of my head as I slung my arm across his chest, his arm behind my shoulders, rubbing up and down my back, legs tangled. "Can I tell you something?" Niall asked hesitantly, almost as If he was scared to share what was on his mind.

"Of course." I smiled, looking up to see his face. 

"I just want to let you know that you make me really happy." I blushed at his confession, burrying my head into the crook of his neck to hide the red that was creeping across my face. 

"You're making me blush." I giggled, poking my finger into his stomach. He brought his lips to my ear, chuckling. 

"I can do a lot more than that." He whispered, causing the blush on my cheeks to intensify. 

"Niall!" I squealed as he squeezed me in further, so my body was laying on top of his. 

"I could stay like this for daysss." He murmured, fluttering his eyes closed and soothingly rubbing up and down my back.

"Haven't you got a hangover?" I asked, unsure as to how he was able to drink so much but yet still seem unfazed. He nodded but shushed me, bringing his finger to my lips. 

I laughed, pressing a kiss to his shoulder before climbing off his body and making my way over to my suitcase. He opened his eyes and frowned at me, he looked super cute and It took everything I had to not go over there and carry on cuddling. It was definitely one of my favourite places to be. 

**

"Elana, I'm so glad I met you! This week wouldn't have been the same without you. Please visit again soon, and make sure Niall doesn't get into any trouble." Maura pulled me in for a hug, kissing my cheek while Niall hugged his dad, Greg, Mia and Maura goodbye and also giving little Theo a hug.

"I'll be sure to visit soon, thank you so much for this week. I loved Ireland so much!" I hugged the rest of them goodbye, a few stray tears escaping my eyes as we walked through the terminal, making our way to the plane that would take us back to Arizona. One last time we waved to Niall's family, who seemed to just treat me like family they had known for years. I was glad Niall invited me to come with him, I really enjoyed my time here and was sad to leave, but I was definitely excited to go back and see my family, Perrie, and the other boys.  

We made our way onto the plane, sitting in our designated seats and preparing for another 10 hour flight. Niall grabbed my hand in his, lacing our fingers together and kissing the back of my hand, "I'm so glad you came with me, I would have been bored stiff If you hadn't." Although he hadn't meant it this way, the memories of us in the hotel room, the shower and the restaurant bathroom came to mind and I immediately blushed, pressing a short but sweet kiss to his lips.