Chapter 1

* Niall's point of view*

"Come on guys, don't you want to watch the volleyball? It's starting in 10 minutes, get your lazy arses up!" Harry and Zayn let out a lazy groan and lifted their heads from the pillow.

"Why do you want to watch the game so much anyway?" Zayn asked sleepily

"Because I heard Todd Wothers' little sister is playing and apparently she's mega fit." Harry's eyes snapped open and he jumped out of bed, pulling on a football jersey and black jeans. I couldn't help but laugh at his sudden burst of energy. Zayn lazily pulled himself out of bed, he already has a girlfriend so of course he wasn't excited. Perrie has him whipped.

*

I wasn't even paying attention to the game, all I could focus on was a blonde girls arse, her spandex gripped it perfectly, woah. She gave her final hit and it smacked off the other teams court, she ran and gave her team mates a hug and then ran into Todd's arms. That must be Elana. "WOOOOOO!" Harry, Zayn and I all shouted in unison. I started whistling and she turned around to look at us, she flipped me off and Harry and Zayn started laughing. She turned around again but I wasn't complaining, a better look at her arse.

Perrie came over and sat on Zayn's lap and Harry started talking to some brunette girl sitting behind him so I decided to go introduce myself to the new girl.

I walked down the stand and made my way over, I knew Todd didn't exactly like me but I wouldn't like him either if he did to me what I did to him.

I saw her hugging Todd so I cleared my throat, her head snapped up and she pulled away from Todd.

"Horan." Todd snapped.

"Wothers." I smirked at him "So this Is your sister? Elana yeah?" I looked her up and down, not even being discrete about it.

"You stay away from her, I mean it Horan." His grip tightened around the bottle he was holding

"I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Niall, by the way." I stuck my hand out for her to shake but she just looked at it and laughed.

"Yeah, I know. The frat boy that thinks he can get any girl, he doesn't care about anything but himself, he goes out every night drinking and doesn't care about his future. You just take life as it comes. Treat girls like seasonal objects, getting into their pants then drop them like toys. Well let me tell you something 'Niall' I'm not that type of girl. So go find some other girl to toy with" She turned on her heel and walked away, Todd following after.

A feisty one she is.

* Elana's point of view*

I turned on my heel, proud of my little performance, Todd was laughing next to me. "What?" I asked, confused.

"Beware of the frat boy." He said, chuckling. Although I knew it wasn't a joke to him.