Chapter 30

(( My laptops back!! So update schedule will hopefully be back to normal again soon, sorry for not updating this week, I'll try make this longer to make up for it. I have news aswell! My mum is having a little baby boy, I'm very excited to finally be a big sister. Anyway, enjoy!!))

{ follow my instagram; @twerkwithziall }

songs;

Sia; chandelier

Jack Johnson; Banana pancakes

Arctic Monkeys; Fake Tales of San Francisco

* WARNING sexual content *

....

I sat there on the edge of my bed, the phone placed at my ear, I ran a hand over my face before sighing. I didn't know what to do, It was a minor fight we had, It wasn't as if he cheated right?

I made a mental note to ask him later, specifically when he was sober and alone from anyone who could influence his answer. For a moment I thought he had hung up but his heavy breathing and the faint whispers from his friends reminded me that he was in fact, still on the line.

"Elana, say something please?" He begged, he sounded much like a young child begging for their parents to stop arguing, he sounded helpless and hurt, and maybe that was why I wanted to forgive him so easily. "Elana I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think, I never do when It comes to these things."

"Ni.." I breathed out slowly

"Please Elana, I need you, I can't do this without you." If I didn't know Niall I would have thought he was crying, but the Niall I knew wouldn't let a tear escape his eye if he was in a metres distance from someone who could tease him about it.

"Niall, I-I forgive you. I'm sorry, I overreacted, you should be able to go places without asking me, you were right, I'm not your mother." I heard a girls laughter in the background and for a moment I felt conscious that all this time I was on speaker and they were mocking me but my suspicions were settled once I heard a door close and the voices fade.

"Sorry, Mali and Ash were makin' out, I had to remove myself." He joked and the unpleasant feeling I had had in my gut throughout the day was washed away as soon as he finished his sentence. "Look, It's late and I don't want to be keeping you up, call me as soon as you wake up, I love you babe."

I was sad, I could have talked to him all night for all I cared, he definitely was both the best and worst thing that had ever happened to me and I was glad that I had met him that day at the volleyball game. It seemed so long from now when In reality it had only been roughly 3 months. "I will, I love you, Ni."

I heard the beep signalling he had ended the call and I desperately wished he had been here to sleep with me, so that he could wrap his arms around my waist and I'd forget everything that was going wrong in my life. Although, my little fantasy was cut short as I yawned, placing the phone down on the bedside cabinet and snuggling back into the warm, plush covers before my eyes fluttered shut and I was once again pulled into subconsciousness.

***

"Lana, Luke's at the door for you." I groaned, stirring slightly before I opened my eyes to see Perrie standing with the door open and surely enough, there Luke stood. Clad in his usual, black tank, checkered shirt, and ripped black jeans with a grey beanie covering the majority of his hair. His tattoos laced around his arms and neck and his lip ring pulled into his mouth by his teeth.

"Nice to see you're finally awake Miss Wothers, would you care to join me for a nice walk and some much needed girl advice?" I laughed, Luke? Girl advice?