Chapter 22

((Double update :))! I'm kinda bored and listening to music so I decided what better to do than update? I hope you all enjoy this chapter.))

follow my instagram; { twerkwtihziall }

Bastille; Flaws

Oasis; Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Miley Cyrus; Adore You 

Avril Lavigne; Complicated

...

I sat down at the familiar park bench, waiting on Luke to arrive when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Elana, So what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you here?"

"I just need you to help me with something." He sat down in front of me and slid over the pack of cigarettes, I pulled one out and placed it between my lips, I knew this was all so wrong but It was addictive. It took me away from where I was and that was desperately what I needed right now. Coach always warned us about smoking, that we would be kicked off the team if he caught us. I had already skipped around 4 training sessions and that wasn't going to have me in with a chance of playing at the next big game. Kevin would be pissed. 

"Anything." He lit the end of my cigarette and I inhaled the potentially murderous smoke with ease. Not caring for the consequences. 

"If someone did so many terrible things, countless amounts of horrible mistakes, would you forgive them?" He pondered a second before laughing. 

"I'm assuming this is about Niall?" I hoked on the dark cloud of smoke and he chuckled again. "We're mates, I think you should forgive him. I know the stuff he's done is terrible but he's a good guy. Ever since you've been in his life, that is." 

"Are you one of them too?" 

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. I haven't killed anyone if that's what you want to know. I've done some pretty fucked up shit that I'm not proud of too Elana. Niall's not the only bad guy, If you want to find a real bad guy, I suggest you look a little closer to home." I knew what he meant by that, he meant Todd. Just as Niall had said. 

"What do you mean Todd? What has he done that's so bad? He's my brother I should know." He took a long breath before flicking the cigarette butt onto the dry grass. 

"I don't want to hurt you." 

"It's not as If I've never been hurt before, right?" 

He shook his head before laughing, "I can't tell you Elana, strictly business. I may be a dick but I'm no rat. I'm not stupid, I know you'll tell your parents and then It's my job on the line, Derek will be fucking pissed." 

"Can I at least know what this whole business is?"

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I nodded, "I fucking mean It Elana, Niall will kill me for bringing you into it. Don't even tell Niall." I took a deep breath and nodded. 

"It all started around 6 years ago, Derek had a baby girl, she was his everything and they were running out of money, social workers threatened to take her away if he didn't find a job quick. He knew people and they set him up a business that could be disguised so the social workers thought he had a stable income, fuck did he have that and a lot more. But it was dangerous. He needed guys that didn't give a fuck, like myself and Niall. We were the forgotten, the ones nobody cared about, until Derek Curtis.        Curtis Industries was a huge hit, they were a group of successful business men all putting money towards the creation of electrical devices for crime investigators, like that CSI shit you get. Ironic eh? Then on the side he would sell, only to the people that wanted it of course. I guess that's how I started, Derek was a friend of my dads and after he died Derek took me in, as his own. Similar to Niall but I'm not sure what happened to his family, he doesn't tell people." I felt happy after that, though the completely vivid and morbid description of his life was making me feel uneasy I was happy I was the only person Niall had told about his past. 

"And here we are now, he promised he would get us out of this shit but he's obsessed with the money, he wouldn't stop unless his daughters life depended on it." I felt bad for Luke and the others, I really did but that was all I needed to make my decision, Niall needed me to fix him whether he would admit it or not. I needed him, too. He showed me how to have fun, to finally let loose after being tied up and pretentious just like my mother. 

"Thank you, Luke. This was just what I needed." I pulled Luke into a hug and made my way to the nearest bus stop, no way was I walking home at 11pm. 

* Niall's point of view *

The silence was killing me, Elana hadn't text nor called and It had already been several hours since I left her dorm. I felt like some annoying clingy boyfriend but I couldn't help myself and to be honest I didn't want to stay here and drink my life away with people who did. 

...

I knocked the door and nobody answered, they were probably sleeping, I was just about to leave when Elana walked around the corner, her face lit up when she saw me and she ran towards me, jumping into my arms and quite frankly surprising me a bit. 

She closed the space between us and sealed her lips to mine, then puling away quickly, obviously trying to tease me. She stunk of stale cigarette smoke but I couldn't care, she wasn't crying and that made me happy. "You know, Perrie's on a night out with her friends, It would be a shame to let me sleep myself." she was trying to tease me, and being completely honest, it was working. 

"Fuck, what are you doing to me." I brought my lips back onto hers and left a passionate kiss, my tongue slipping into her mouth. She fumbled with her keys, not separating our kiss and after a few minutes finally pushing the door open. She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my waist, her hands on my chest, quite possibly feeling my erratic heart beat. "Elana are you sure we're ready for this? I don't want to pressure you into anything." Fuck did I want this, but I didn't want to end up racing ahead, sex was meaningful to girls, most of them. 

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." She left a kiss on my cheek, lingering there for a while longer before I flipped her around so she was lying on her back. 

* Elana's point of view *

 He kissed down my jawline, lingering at a spot for a while longer, making me intake a sharp breath. I raked my hands through his hair, pulling at the roots. I pulled his head back up to meet my lips. "I-I'm scared." I whispered, he smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're my first." I screw my eyes shut, trying to hide my blush. 

"I know." He kissed my cheek again, smiling. "I can tell by your breathing, don't be nervous baby." I calmed down a little when he started rubbing circles into my stomach, "Maybe you're not ready, I don't want to push you." I was slightly relieved, I have to admit I was terrified, but I also wanted it probably just as much as he did. I nodded, though.

... 

We were lying in bed, the tv on volume 8 so we could sleep, but just enough to be able to hear it. Niall had his arm draped over my waist, my head resting on his chest,

" I love you Elana." 

"I love you, Niall."

I didn't think I was ready to hear those words, but damn was I wrong. 

...

(( Sorry I thought the ending was cute:(, do you agree? They said the words! Everything seems to be looking up for Elana. Shame that can't last;). I really hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm quite proud of it and quite proud of the edit I made for it on my instagram { twerkwithziall } I warn you now, It will start to get fairly graphic, skip it if you don't like it. Also can you please check out niallandhugs larry fanfic 'under your spell' It's really good and would mean a lot to both of us if you checked it out. Ily all so much it's unreal, you're all better friends than my actual friends. Thank you for being there. ))