Chapter 27

((I'm leaving for France tomorrow so this will probably be the last update before I go, I'm not sure if there Is wifi where I'm going which sucks big time since I won't be able to update but I will update when I'm back:), i hope you enjoy this chapter!))

follow my instagram { twerkwithziall }

Fuse ODG; Million Pound Girl (this song legit makes me want to dance infront of a mirror idk)

Loveable Rogues; Honest

MGMT; Time to pretend

Arctic Monkeys; suck it and see

.. 

*Niall's point of view*

"Are you sure about this Elana?" Instead of answering me she rolled us over so she was straddling my waist. I sat up and pulled my shirt off before she pushed my chest back and started nibbling at the skin below my ear. I let out a throaty groan before she pulled away. 

"One minute." She jumped off my lap and ran out the room, coming back 2 minutes later with a foil packet between her fingers, a pink tinge making it's way onto her face. I took the packet and pushed it into my pocket before continuing with what was happening. I flipped us around so I was in charge, my hips grinding into hers and my lips sucking on the hot skin above her collar bone. 

She let out a soft moan, covering her mouth in embarrassment afterwards. I chuckled before pulling her shirt up over her head revealing her white lacy bra. Her fingers hooked in the belt holes of my jeans and pulled them down my legs, making my bulge a little more noticeable. Her cheeks blushed, making it apparent that she had never been this far before. I laced my fingers with hers and pulled the cover over the top of us. 

**

* Elana's point of view *

 "That was...wow" I breathed heavily making him chuckle. He rolled over so he was perched on his side facing me. I always thought my first time would be somewhere romantic, I never thought it was going to be in my childhood bedroom.

"I love you." He pecked my nose and I smiled.

"I love you too." I pulled the cover over my body, picking up my clothes and getting dressed before my father got back. Niall did the same. 

I was fixing my hair when he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek, "You're amazing Elana." I blushed, turning around and entwining our fingers.I heard the door open and then shut again, signalling that my father was home with dinner. 

"Elana, I'm home!" I ran downstairs, Niall coming down shortly after, "Niall are you staying tonight?" He asked, Niall looked over to me and I nodded.

"If that's okay." He smiled before helping my father with dinner. I sat down on the sofa and turned the tv on, watching re-runs of friends. 

* Niall's point of view *

"Can you switch the cooker on for me please?" I nodded before doing what he said, I definitely liked her father more than her mother, she clearly didn't like me and he seemed to be at least giving me a chance. "So, you and Elana, eh?" I felt a little awkward speaking to my girlfriends dad about her but I smiled anyway.

"I guess so, she's pretty amazing." He was smiling, a genuine smile.

"Look after her for me. You're her world, kid." He pat my back and shook my hand. I was genuinly glad Elana had her father. Considering her brother wasn't who she thought he was and her mum, well..

***

I had stayed the night at Elana's, getting to know her dad and watching movies, cuddling and It was amazing, now I'm back with the lads, stuck with the potent smell of marijuana and liquor.

Luke, Calum, Ashton, Zayn, Michael, Harry and me were all sitting around the same circular table, numerous amounts of beer bottles on the table and god knows what else scattered around. I heard a loud knock on the door, it opening and then shutting. In walked Perrie, her makeup running half way down her cheeks, crying hysterically. "Perrie? What's wrong?" Zayn got up from his seat and walked over to Perrie, lacing their fingers together and walking into the other room. 

There was an awkward silence after they left, all you could hear was a mumbling of voices that went on for about 10 minutes until I heard Zayn shouting and a bunch of crashing and stuff breaking. I knew Zayn wasn't the type of guy to hurt his girlfriend but I was seriously starting to doubt it.

We all rushed through to the room to see Perrie curled up in the corner and Zayn leaning against the wall with his head in his hands, repeatedly hitting the wall. I put my hand on Zayn's shoulder in attempt to calm him down while Luke phoned Elana to calm Perrie down. 

"Elana, you might want to get over here, like now." I heard Luke on the phone, I could hear some mumbling from Elana, probably wondering why. "Just, please. It's Perrie." He hung up and within 10 minutes Elana had charged through the door and sat next to Perrie. 

I took Zayn out of the room, along with all the other boys, giving Elana time to calm her down.

* Elana's point of view *

I wrapped my arms around Perrie's small frame, comforting her. I didn't know what to say, I was scared that If I asked her what was wrong It would make things worse so I just sat there, her tears dropping onto my cardigan every so often until she stopped crying. She sat up and looked at me, her mascara all smudged making her look worse than she already did. "Perrie, babe what happened?" 

"Elana, I don't know how I could be so stupid." She burried her head in her hands.

"Perrie, please tell me."

"Elana, I'm pregnant"

My heart dropped, Perrie was always the one to remind me to be safe, it was then I realized that nobody was reminding her. "Accidents happen Perrie, there's nothing you can do about it. Zayn's a good guy, he'll be here for you through this."

"Did you not see how messed up he was? He doesn't fucking want this, and nether do I."

***

(( Sorry for this chapter, It's really short because I have writers block:(, but I had to update because I'm away for a week with no wifi;(. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to follow me and vote/comment/share, ilysm stay beautiful))

 eautiful))