Chapter 54

(( There's only 6 more chapters of this book, I think I might cry when I finish it. Through writing you sort of make a connection with your characters and it'll be sad to not write about them anymore:(, I'm glad to have shared this with you all and I'm still really confused as to why people actually read this, but thankful nevertheless. I love you all so much, thank you for everything!))

songs; 

Loveable Rogues; Talking Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys; Library Pictures

Arctic Monkeys; D is for Dangerous 

...

* Elana's point of view *

"Babe pleaseee." Niall whined, pulling his t shirt I was wearing so I would lie back in bed with him. 

"You have work Ni." I frowned, relenting and sitting back down on the bed. 

"I can phone in sick." He moaned, pulling the covers back over his body and snuggling into them, his eyes closed and cheeks slightly flushed. He always had a pink tinge to his cheeks, the colour more vibrant in the intense heat or chill. He was very good looking, and I smiled, wondering how an earth I had managed to bag such an amazing guy. "Stop staring at me, perv." He chuckled, his eyes closed still.

"Wha-how, I wasn't, uhm." I gulped, sighing.

"I'm kidding baby, stare at me as long as you want." He opened his eyes and winked, I rolled my eyes, pulling the covers from his body to reveal his tanned body, black boxers matching his black socks. "Give them back." He pouted, curling into a ball and clutching his knees to his chest. "It's colddd." He whined.

"I'll be in the kitchen making you breakfast, go shower and get changed." I ordered, chucking the covers on the floor before exiting the room, pulling his t shirt lower down my legs. 

I decided to make him a full English breakfast, remembering back to the time he told me that was his favourite. I got the sausages, bacon and eggs from the fridge, placing them in the frying pan before chopping up some mushrooms, tomatoes to fry and heating up the beans. I jumped slightly when I felt two hands on my waist, lips connecting with my neck. His tongue darted out, wetting the skin before placing a kiss there. "Did I tell you that you look amazing in my clothes." He murmured, voice muffled by my neck.

"Numerous times." I whispered, flustered by his actions. "I don't mind hearing it again." I trailed off. His hands made their way under my t shirt to the non-existent bump. 

"Move in with me." He spat out, his lips still on my neck. I whipped around, dropping the wooden spoon in the pot and clutching his biceps. If I didn't I was pretty sure my knees would have buckled and I'd be plummeting to the ground like a sack of potatoes. 

"W-what?"

"I'm serious, not here, not the flat.. We can find a house, a big one. We can live there together, raise our baby. It would be perfect." My mouth was slightly open in shock, "Please?"

"Yes." I grinned, I was scared It was maybe a little early, but we were having a baby for fuck sake. We were basically doing things backwards. "I'd love to." He leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine, lingering there for a moment before I heard a beeping, signalling the food was ready. 

"What's all this?" He asked as I took everything off the heat, placing them neatly on two plates 

"I, uh, made breakfast like I said." I grinned and he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"What an earth did I do to deserve you." He kissed my cheek, sitting down at the table and digging into his food.

"This is so good." He mumbled, his mouth half full of food, the plate almost empty. I felt good, I felt like this was what was supposed to happen. I just hoped my mom, dad and Niall's family would all agree. I hoped they would stand behind us and trust our decisions. I couldn't wait to tell them all about little baby Horan. 

Just as I swallowed a forkful of food, I felt it coming back up. I clutched a hand around my mouth, running to the bathroom where I emptied my contents into the bowl. I felt a tear run down my cheek as It happened again, a hand gently rubbed at my back, soothing me. "Shh, It's okay baby."  

"Ew." I scrunched my nose up at the horrible coloured vomit in the toilet before flushing it away and wetting my face with cold water. I quickly brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom and back into the kitchen. "You can have it if you want." I moved my plate over to Niall, which he grinned at and started eating. 

Once he was finished he ran into the bathroom, which I guessed was to brush his teeth, before making his way back. He fixed his maroon coloured tie and gave me a short kiss. 

"I have to go. Are you sure you're okay?" I rolled my eyes, nodding.

"It's only morning sickness Niall. It's normal. Go, I'll be fine." I pulled him in for another kiss and finally let him go. 

"You can stay here If you like, I can drive you through to Colorado tonight and we can spend the night there. You probably don't have any clothes left, and as good as you look in mine. I'm the only one who gets to see you like that." He smirked, his hand lightly smacking my bum before he made his way out of the door, leaving me grinning in the middle of his apartment, his t shirt hanging loosely on my body and my hand resting on my stomach. 

I was so glad to have Niall, he was my rock, my world. I loved him with every fibre of my being and more. I was so lucky to love Niall, he was the greatest thing to happen to me and I was ready, I was ready to have kids, I was ready to move in with him, I was ready to love him with everything I had, I was ready to put my life in his hands, I was ready to trust him with everything, I was ready to grow old with him. 

I heard my phone ringing, so I ran to the bedroom where I picked up the phone and brought it to my ear, "Elana? Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Harvey I'm fine. I'm at Niall's, I have something to tell you." I didn't know how to tell him that I was leaving him and moving in with Niall. I felt a little guilty but I hoped he would be happy.

"What? Is everything okay? Elana you're freaking me out." I could practically hear the frown in his voice. 

"I don't want you to be angry at me, or think I'm not ready, please don't be mad okay?"

"Of course I won't, just tell me." He whined.

"I'm pregnant Harvey, It's Nialls." The phone was silent for a while, and I would have thought he had hung up if it wasn't for the slight curse that escaped his mouth. 

"That motherfucker. Knocking up my party animal. Now who am I supposed to get drunk with and eat takeout at 4 in the morning with." I giggled, glad he wasn't mad at me, "Seriously, I'm happy for you. You deserve it after all this time. Just make surer If It's a boy you name it after me." He chuckled.

"That's not the only thing.." I bit my lip, scared to tell him the other thing.

"Fuck, Elana. When you lay a bombshell on someone you're supposed to let them shelter before setting off another." he joked.

"Uh yeah, sorry. Niall asked me to move in with him, I said yes. But I don't want to leave y-"

"Elana, stop. You're having a damn baby, of course you should move in with the guy. As long as I meet him first and tell him the rules. Which half of them don't apply to you since you're already pregnant, might I add. But yes, move in with the little shit. He makes you happy and that's all that matters. I'm happy for you Elana, so happy." I grinned, glad I had someone like Harvey.

"Thank you Harv, well I better go. I'l see you later yeah, I'm coming home with Niall tonight. You can meet him then. Love you dick wad."

"Love you too shit face."

I placed the phone on the counter, both my hands coming back down to place on my stomach. 

"I love you baby." I whispered. 

*

((This was kind of a filler, I'm sorry. I have shitty writers block again. Idk why. It sucks so bad, I hope you liked it anyway. Thank you for reading! Remember to check out 'SUITS [n.h]' Chapter two is up!! ily all))