Chapter 51

((Your reaction to chapter 50 was amazing! I'm glad you liked it! I just want to make it clear that Elana is single with no children, it was just a joke ahah, and also Harvey came with her back to Arizona so they are sharing the hotel. Anyway, another update, I was going to update yesterday but I went out with some of my friends, sorry! I still can't believe none of you picked up on the name of his fiance lmao.. Enjoy!))

Gif to the side, aw the wittle sunshine

snapchat; twerkwithziall

instagram; twerkwithziall

songs;

Ariana Grande; Break Free

B.o.B; Ghost In A Machine

Adele; Hometown Glory

Maroon 5; Maps

...

"Elana's point of view *

I swallowed two of the pills with water in a pathetic attempt to ease my already pounding headache just as Harvey made his was into my temporary room. "So, I didn't get much sleep last night. Which wasn't very fun." He said, sitting down on the bed next to me, wiggling his eyebrows, "And I think that was due to the fact someone was having a little too much fun in here last night."  He laughed, just as my cheeks burned crimson, my head in my hands. "So who's the lucky fella." He winked. I handed him the note and his eyes widened, his lips slightly parted in a shocked expression. "Ni. As In Niall Horan? As in the one who cheated. As in the one you shagged last night while I was just next door." He scrunched his nose up. 

"But that's not all." I admitted, biting my lip and closing my eyes before puffing out a breath of air. "He's engaged Harvey, he's fucking engaged!" I didn't want to tell Niall I was angry, I had no right to. I wasn't his and he wasn't mine. I thought that if I got him to believe I wasn't angry I'd believe it myself. That maybe If I wasn't angry in the morning then It wasn't worth being angry over. But I was still angry, and I felt guilty, and dirty. 

"Elana." He huffed, "You promised you would be strong if you saw him. You even practised what you were going to say, what happened to that?" 

"It's on the floor with the rest of my dignity." I laughed.

"All I see on the floor is your underwear. Now get your naked ass out of this bed and join me for coffee downstairs. I'll be waitingg!" He sing songed, exiting the room and closing the door behind him. But the first thing I was going to do this morning wasn't get dressed and meet Harvey, It wasn't going to be showering, It wasn't going to be wallowing in a hole of self pity. It was going to be phoning the one guy who I couldn't have but desperately wanted. I was going to spend my morning talking to Niall.

* Niall's point of view *

I placed a kiss to her forehead before grabbing my phone and leaving, even in the early hours of the morning, when most girls looked like shit after a night of drinking, she didn't. She looked peaceful, a slight ray of sunlight that had escaped through the curtains beaming onto her face, the covers just covering her naked body. I desperately wanted to stay. I wanted to spend the rest of the day with her, but I knew I had to do what was right. I had to talk to Ellie. My fiance. I had to tell her what I had done, I had to tell her the truth. 

I made my way out to the front of the hotel, hailing down a taxi and watching behind me as the sight of the hotel left my vision. What soon came into view was my apartment. I handed the driver some money, jumping out of the back seat. My tie felt extremely tight around my neck, I felt trapped. 

"Hey baby." She cooed, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "You didn't come home last night, where were you?" She questioned, and I immediately came up with an excuse.