Chapter 35

((I'm sooo sorry for not updating, I've been really busy and I went camping with my family and tried updating before I went but I just had no inspiration and I had writers block, I thought a nice relaxing weekend away from everything would give me inspiration and It has, so I'm updating now. I also ate a full tub of nutella to myself on the drive home and I kind of feel a bit guilty now, oops. Better start going to the gym haha! Anyway, how is everyone enjoying botfb? I'm really starting to enjoy it and I hope you love reading it as much as I love writing it! ily all!!!!))

songs; 

Fall Out Boy; Just One Yesterday

5sos; Good Girls

5sos; English Love Affair

Bastille; Oblivion

...

* Elana's point of view *

I sighed, trying my hardest to keep the rising bile in my throat down. "Then what do you hate about me?" He took a step closer, pulling my hands into his own. 

"I hate the fact you don't believe me when I say that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'd be a loser to take that for granted." He pulled me in for a gentle hug, his lips pressed to my forehead and arms wrapped around my waist.

As much as I hated to admit. Niall was right, I loved him and I definitely needed him as much as he needed me.  "I'm so sorry baby." 

"I'm sorry for overreacting." I rest my head on his chest, inhaling his familiar scent that almost always calmed me down. 

"Don't be sorry, you had every right to react that way. I was an idiot, scared of what a guy that I don't even care about would say If I told him the truth." He pulled away, his hands rubbing up and down my arms, trying to heat me up as the temperature had dropped a little. "We better go in before you catch a cold." He kissed my cheek, entwining our hands while we walked into the hotel and up to our room. 

I lay down on the bed, chucking my bag to the side when I heard Niall's phone ringing, He pulled it out his pocket and brought it to his ear, "Hey, yeah sure I'll ask Elana."

"It's Greg, he's inviting us round for dinner, him and Denise are cooking, do you want to?"

"I'd love to. Just let me go for a quick shower, I smell like chlorine." I scrunched my nose up and laughed. 

"I need one too, be quick." He placed his lips to my forehead before I excused myself into the bathroom. 

I pulled my clothes off of my body, chucked them into the laundry hamper and stepped into the shower, the warm water immediately washing away the stress from the little arguement we had encountered. 

It seemed to me that every time we argued, we always grew stronger as a couple, and maybe they weren't always such a bad thing. 

*

I pulled on my high waisted floral-print trousers, a white crop top and my white slip-ons, pairing it with some rose gold earrings and my powder pink handbag. Quickly pulling my hair into a messy bun and curling the loose hairs that fell to frame my face. 

"Babe do you know where my jeans are?" Niall walked out of the bathroom, a towel slung low on his hips, revealing a little more than supposed to. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his toned torso, his muscles glistening due to the moisture from the shower he just had. His hair was wet and stuck to his forehead.

"Stop staring, pervert." He joked, seemingly oblivious to the argument we had, and I was glad at that. "But seriously where are my jeans?" I opened his suitcase, unfolding his jeans and handing them to him. He grinned, kissing my cheek and heading back to the bathroom, boxers and jeans in hand.