Chapter 34

((I'm back from my holiday:), the log cabin was amazingly beautiful and It was so great! There was a hot tub and everything, sadly mother nature blessed me with her company for the FULL week until the day we were leaving so I only got to go in the hot tub once or twice, I wasn't even expecting it so I didn't bring anything and had to borrow from my friend, wasn't great:(, apart from that and the fact I had no wifi or signal (I almost died) the holiday was amazing, but I'm back now and writing you another chapter, enjoy:)!))

Troye Sivan; Happy Little Pill (There's a theory this is written about Connor Franta? idk but it's sad:()

Nicole Scherzinger; Your love

The 1975; pressure

5sos; tomorrow never dies (SO GOOD OMG)

* Niall's point of view *

I pulled Theo onto my lap, taking the tubs of food from Elana and trying to feed Theo, to which he frowned and pulled the spoon from my hand, feeding himself. I chuckled as he got mashed potato all around his mouth, but proud at how independent my little nephew was at such a young age. 

Elana watched Theo in awe as he ate his food, and I could tell she was feeling broody, her eyes were sparkling and there was a wide grin across her face. She just loved children and I was hoping one day we had our own. Obviously not right now, we were in no place to, especially with what I worked as. I was in no position to raise a dog, never mind a child. I hoped that would change within years to come, though.

Me, Zayn, Harry and the other lads had a plan that would hopefully be under way by the time Perrie went into labour. With Zayn a 'daddy-to-be' he didn't want to bring a child into this world knowing that his job could potentially put his family in jeopardy, especially when not even Perrie knew and they had been together years. Nobody knew, apart from Derek's 'boys' or whatever suited him at that present time, he was forever changing it. 

Roughly 15 minutes later Theo had eaten the food and drank his bottle of milk, rubbing his eyes and yawning sleepily afterwards. Elana picked him up off my knee cradling him and laying him in a travel cot Greg had brought down, which to me didn't look too comfortable.

"He's so cute." Elana smiled, pulling her tank top over her head leaving her only in her shorts and a bra. "He looks like his uncle Niall." She picked up my white t shirt and pulled it over her head, also pulling down her shorts as I lay there on the bed with my lip between my teeth.

She climbed onto the bed, "Why are you staring?" She blushed, pushing my chest playfully. I grabbed her hand, pulling her to lay on my chest. Her cheek rest on my upper body, moving up and down in time with my steady heart beat.

"Because you're so fucking perfect I can't even form it into a coherent sentence." I whispered as I placed a kiss atop her head, the arm that was wrapped around her back was tugged tighter so she was now on top of me, her elbows resting on the plush bed covers. I placed another kiss, this time on her lips and lingering there for a moment before she pulled away, smiling. 

"I could stay like this forever." She spoke in a hushed tone, she rolled off my chest, yet again lying beside me as her arm draped across my bare torso. 

* Elana's point of view *

His mucles flexed as he pulled off his jeans, now clad in only a pair of his infamous white Calvin Kleins. 

He lay back down, returning our bodies to the position we had acquired before. My arm draped across his stomach, his arm around my back, legs entwined and my head resting on his chest. 

"Do you ever think about.." He spoke up after 10 minutes of comforting silence, "About the future?" I nodded, urging him to carry on about the subject I was so scared to talk about. "What'll happen, what the future has in store for us? If we'll still be together when we're old" He smiled, pulling me closer.