Chapter 52

(( Before I start this chapter, If you haven't already please go check out my other Niall fanfic 'suits', the prologue is up and I'm super proud of it, I hope you like it! On wards with chapter 52!! ))

songs;

Capital Cities; Safe and Sound

Miley Cyrus; Hands in the Air

Two Door Cinema Club; Sun

...

* Niall's point of view *

Despite Elana not being able to tell me she didn't love me, I was going through with the wedding anyway. She told me to, and I guess that was enough to make me believe that although we always had such a great time together, whatever we had was history. I had told Ellie what happened, but before I was able to finish my sentence she had kissed me, somehow she already knew what I was going to say, she had heard of Elana before we started dating. I guess one of the reasons she wasn't greatly annoyed was because she did the same to Ed.

I hadn't slept much last night, completely over thinking the whole wedding, I was 24 and many people at the age of 24 were still out partying, fitting in the rest of their fun before they reached 30 when they decide to settle down and start a family. It was scary to say the least.

My mam and dad had came over to Arizona for the wedding, bringing Greg, Mia, Theo and Denise with them, "I can't believe my baby boy is all grown up." She cried, a single tear pooling down her cheek as she fixed my tie. Theo was 4 now, and you could practically have a full-blown conversation with him, It was rather amusing. He seemed to be the only one without tears in his eyes as my 14 year old sister enveloped me in a hug. 

"30 minutes Niall." Greg winked. At the start of our relationship he was apprehensive about Ellie, but I think that was just because he liked Elana too much. As much as I wanted to ignore my sub-conscious yelling, 'you do too' I couldn't help but re-think my entire decision. 

Was I even ready for this? 

"Greg, can I talk to you?" I shot him a fake smile, nudging my head side wards to the next room, he nodded, following behind me into the empty space. "Greg this doesn't feel right. I don't feel like I'm marrying the right person."

"Don't be ridiculous, that's just pre-marriage nerves. You get over it." He tried to make me feel better with his knowledge of nervous marriages, but quite frankly it hadn't worked. I knew what I was feeling.

"No Greg you don't understand. I know who I want to marry, I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with, I know who I want to have children with, and right now she isn't wearing a white dress, hell I don't even think she's in Arizona." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose with my forefinger and thumb.

"If you're seriously re-thinking your marriage because you have a little crush on Cheryl Cole then you're worse than me." He chuckled, but when I didn't laugh back he noticed my serious tone and stopped laughing, "Talk to me, mate?" He urged, his brows furrowing. 

"It's Elana. I met her at Perrie's engagement and, things happened and I haven't been able to stop thinking of her since. I can't marry Ellie, Greg. Her soul mate is out there somewhere, but that isn't me. My soul mate is in Colorado, probably cooped up behind her laptop listening to country music."

* Elana's point of view *

"Perrie please!" I begged through the phone, quickly pulling a grey crop-sleeved blazer over my play-suit. "Please tell me where it is."

"Elana, you're my best friend but I can't let you fuck this poor innocent girls wedding up. Niall chose Ellie, please just let them be happy."

"Perrie please, I love him." I cried, I couldn't let Niall go through with this, not with the news I had to tell him. I loved him and I was 99.9% certain he felt the same way. Perrie needed to tell me, and if she didn't, I'd knock down every single door of every place that held weddings in Arizona until It killed me.

I'd rather get eaten by sharks than watch Niall go through with a commitment that his heart isn't fully in. I couldn't live if I saw him in a suit and tie, about to kiss another girl in a white dress that wasn't me, I couldn't bear it. I needed him, with every single piece of my body, every fibre of my being needed to feel his touch, hear his laugh, see his face. I'd been held back by the fact that he had cheated on me in University, but I had to let it go and forgive him, It had been four fucking years. 

"Elana, I can't."

"If you don't I'll phone Luke, I'll phone Harry, I'll knock down every door of every wedding venue in Arizona. Perrie you don't understand. I need him." He had entirely consumed my thoughts, taking over every cell in my brain. 

"Fuck, fine. i'll pick you up. If this goes tits up I'm not taking the blame."

*

I couldn't ignore the millions and thousands of butterflies in my stomach at the thought of seeing him in a tux, and although he hadn't dressed up for me, I couldn't wait to see him. 

But when the thought of all the guests that would be attending this wedding, I almost asked Perrie to turn back and drive me home. "Elana I'm not sure about this." Perrie shot me a worried glance, stepping out of the car, but I didn't answer her, instead I ran. I didn't know exactly where I was running, but I wouldn't stop until I saw him. 

A hand grasped my wrist, stopping me abruptly from my short sprint, I turned around to see Greg, a shocked expression written across his features, "Elana, wow."

"Greg, please tell me where he is." I begged, hoping he would be a bit more lenient than Perrie, though I doubt it. 

I thought he was going to make me leave, so you could imagine the surprise on my face when he replied with a simple nod, "Third door on the left. Go get your prince charming." He smiled, I pulled him in for a hug, tears running down my cheek as I made my way to the room that could potentially hold my future. It was now or never. 

I took a deep breath, placing my hand on the door handle before opening the room to see him. My knight in shining armour. I was breathing heavily when I saw him, causing him to whip around and widen his eyes. "E-Elana?" He stuttered, pulling his collar away from his neck. 

"Niall you can't do this." I felt a hot tear run down my cheek. 

"Ela-" I cut him off.

"You can't marry her. I can't tell you I don't love you because It's not the truth. The truth Is that I am so completely in love with you that whenever I'm around you I can't think straight. I can't look at you without remembering all the memories we have. I need you to love me, please tell me you love me." I paused, taking in a moment to understand his unreadable expression while hot tears constantly streamed down my cheeks, "You don't love her the way you love me. You told me that it's you and me, It always has been and It always will be."

"Elana I love you. I really fucking love you." He admitted, his feet fixed in the place he had been standing when I first entered the room, which now felt like it was closing in on me as it held a deadly silence. 

He was staring at me, and I could see the mental war he was having with himself. It was written all over his face. I noticed things about him, the way the tips of his ears turned red when he was embarrassed, he would bite his lip when he was deep in thought, and he would twiddle his thumbs when he didn't know what to say. 

He was twiddling his thumbs. "Say something." He said, almost as if he was begging me to tell him what to do. I thought I should probably tell him the news. 

"Niall I'm pregnant." 

*

((Okay so i know some of you may think, 'ugh it's cliche, the girl always ends up pregnant' blah blah blah, but I wanted to end it this way. There's only 8 more chapters left, the last few being one shots of Niall and Elana. If you don't like the ending I'm really sorry and this chapter was really badly written because I have writers block and I have heaps of homework. I had to go to the school nurse because I was having extremely bad nausea, dizziness and chest pains due to being under so much stress. Which sucks but I'm a bit better now. Don't forget to check out 'suits' I updated the prologue last night and I'm rather proud:). Also, thank you for EVERYTHING. A lot of you have been messaging me saying you love my story and you don't understand how amazing that makes me feel. I smile everytime one of you messages me and just so you know, it makes my day to see you taking time out of your life to actually compliment me and It makes me feel so happy!! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL ))