Chapter 14

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've had a hell of a week and I'm just back from a party but I owe you all an update. I kinda need advice on what to do:(, there's the guy I've liked for 2 years, we dated for a couple days in 2012 but he said he liked someone else so I finished things. He's now dating my friend, he doesn't know I like him still, It'd be pathetic telling him. He thinks I like someone else:( But she is being really horrible to him lately and he's coming to me for advice, It's weird though, because I try to help him with his girlfriend so he'll like me better when I know that's not the case, he's also my best friend and I couldn't ever date him again because of how much history he has with my friend:(, they've been dating on and off for 2 years. While I sit here acting like everything Is fine when nothing is, at all:(. Anyway sorry It would juts be nice If someone could mail me and give me advice or comment, I love you all and thank you sooo much for 10.9K!!! AHH, It's amazing thank you guys:)!! Enjoy this chapter..

...

 * Elana's point of view*

After my encounter with Niall I decided to leave him, he was angry and I didn't like being around Niall when he was that way, I'm still not familiar with his angry side. Niall left an hour and a half ago and still I hadn't heard of him, of course I didn't expect to hear from him, I just hope he doesn't get into any trouble. 

I pulled out my schedule for Monday from my book bag and tried to remember it. I had mostly accounting with Mr Hall because I still wanted to get my maths degree, a second choice if I couldn't make it in sports. After I had finished looking at my schedule I brought out my novel and started reading, I got called a nerd but I didn't care, I liked reading and I wasn't going to stop just because someone told me It wasn't cool, I'll be the judge of what I thinks cool. 

I read the detailed work of John Green, my favourite novel, 'The Fault In Our Stars' the cover was tattered and a few pages were falling out, I had read It numerous times before and still I felt like I was reading it for the first time. "You don't get to choose If you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you" It made me wary, It made me think, am I just setting myself up to be hurt?

Niall hurts people, he brings them close then pushes them away, that's just who he is.

I feel sorry for him, though. It seems that he has never stayed long enough for someone to say 'I love you' and I'm thinking has anyone ever loved him? From what I hear, love is magical. from the fairy tales and stories I have read. Everything is okay in the end. But fairy tales aren't reality and sometimes not everyone has their happily ever after. 

I looked over at my phone that was now buzzing, I brought it up to my phone and heard Niall's laughter. 

"Niall?"

"Elana, babe. Can you pick me upp!" He screamed into the phone and I winced.

"Are you drunk?" He started giggling like a little girl and It wouldn't take a scientist to tell he had one to many drinks. "Where are you?" I sighed, pulling on my converse. 

"McDuffy's bar." 

"Niall that's like a 2 hour walk, how did you get there?"

"I drove?" he said, obviously. 

"of course you did, stay where you are, I'll be there soon."

"Bye babe." I laughed at his sudden affection, when only a short 2 hours ago he was biting my head off. 

"Bye, Niall."

I hung up, grabbed my keys and left. Locking the door on my way out. Half an hour later I was at the bar, and of course. Niall wasn't there. I was just about to phone him again when I turned around and saw him, lying in a field looking at the stars. 

Instead of shouting him over I quietly walked over and lay beside him, "It's beautiful isn't it?"

I looked up to the beautiful array of stars, lighting up the night sky. "It is." 

He reached over and took my hand in his, It was cold but soothing, the only thing that was heard was our heavy breathing. It was quiet but not an awkward silence, It was comfortable and I liked it. 

I knew he was drunk because I could smell the liquor off him and he was still holding a half full bottle of beer. I had always dreamed of lying in a field with the person I loved and staring at the stars and maybe this wasn't exactly what I was thinking but It was pretty close and I didn't mind. "I'm sorry." 

He turned his head to face me and he looked guilty, "Why?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm a monster."  

"I don't believe you're a monster." He scoffed at my reply. 

"Maybe I don't look like one but I have a heart of stone. Cold, hard stone." I didn't answer him, I didn't want to believe him. 

We lay there for a while, the cold air silencing us. Niall wrapped his hand around my own and entwined our fingers. "If you had one dream, what would It be?"

"To get a career in volleyball, I suppose. What about you?"

He was quiet for a moment before answering,

"I'd wish for you, Elana." 

...

I'm sorry this is so short but I have horrible writers block:(, anyway, Isn't Niall adorable? Even when he's mega angry. follow my instagram ( twerkwithziall_botfb )

Love you all:))